Do Americans really eat this?

Do Americans really eat this?

Some do some dont

yes we eat american flags often

Never had this in my life. The flavor combination of extreme sweetness and saltiness would be pretty much unbearable to endure after one bite as well.

No, it's a novelty item, sold at fairs and festivals and at certain restaurants in certain places. I love burgers, but even I don't want to eat a doughnut burger (aka Luther burger).

I did once and it was delicious. Anyone saying otherwise hasn't had one. It's almost biologically impossible to hate unless you have diabetes.

Made myself one while I was extremely drunk one night. It was honestly incredibly good. Haven't had the urge to make another though.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

chicken and waffles make it work

I've had somethign similar a couple of times a year for about 10 years now....

The thing is, I only have one or two bites and they are really good.....but anything more is just "too much"

like the other user said, it's an occasional novelty

with that said though, I recently met someone who has eaten one nearly every day for breakfast for many many years

I had one at a fair. It was fun to try once. Extremely sweet and salty. Id say if you have a chance try it once or have a bite, then you know what its like and there is literally no reason to try it again. It was also like $12 when I bought one.

chicken and waffles are so good. To be honest its a lot less sweet than this but its a similar concept.

Chicken and waffles is a perfect example of a food that become better than the sum of its parts.

Its a beautiful thing user. Had one at burger. Or burger dot. Or whatever people call that place. The whole experience is something you gotta try. It starts with the first bite of the doughnut.You get that first and then upon chewing it the cheese and meat flavor mix in beautifully and it becomes a mix of you like it but it could be too much and it makes you really savor every bite. Only finished a little over half of it before it fell apart and i got sick of eating that much sugar and fat. No ragrets but wouldnt eat another.

>tfw got one spicy chicken, one California classic burger, one medium drink, medium fried and a cheesecake slice for $8 at Carl's Jr

For me?
No, but I'll try one out of curiosity.
I don't think I can eat it regularly though, only Amerifats can do that daily.

Obsessed

You forgot to dip it in butter, then batter then deepfry it.

canadian here
they're absolutely delicious
i went to a tim hortons and got two honey-dipped donuts and then went to harvey's and requested they use the donuts instead of a bun
nearly cried from how good it was

>flavor is bad
found the white boy

he's a shitter but too much flavour IS a bad thing
like retards who smother everything they eat with hot sauce

My mom is single in her 60s. She sent me a pic of her bday dinner last month and it was a homeade onion ring and bacon cheeseburger german chocolate cake

4 British food threads currently. Americans are the ones obsessed with boring outdated stereotypes.