/hot sauce general/

You idiots will argue about anything. Why is your favourite hot sauce better?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000G6TNTW/
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007B4NY74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because yours is worse

Say it with me: Fuck Tabasco

it's cheap

>unironically enjoying liquid smoke flavor

Idk about hot sauce but I love lasagna

Mondays!

Pic related is my favorite. I've tried some of their other varieties and they're all pretty decent.

Texas pete on eggs, tobasco on everything else.
My name is frank, yet frank's red hot never appealed to me
And what gook shit do u even put siracha on

Cholula master race

Louisiana is good!

OP is a degenerate roody-poo!

Cholula has like no heat

I need a decently hot hot sauce to put on shit, it's becoming mundane

Pic related was great but I ran out and I'm not sure where to get it

>tobasco
I see this a lot on here, is it a regional spelling or something?

No, it's just idiots who can't spell.

Texas pete X Honey all day everyday

I'm a newfag to hotsauces...whats a good sauce with lots of flavour but mild heat?

Franks Red Hot Original

if vinegar is a flavour

Cholula, Crystal, Sriracha, Tapatio, Chipotle Tabasco

thanks

Nigger?

Literally the perfect hot sauce. Not for white Americans though ;)

I usually reach for the 'lula, but I'm a poorfag so I get Tapatio instead. Of the other ones in the picture, I've only had Sriracha and Tabasco and both are crap.

My nigger!

Extra hot is worth the extra dime over the regular.

All hot sauce is bragging' Onii-chan.

I love srirachi sauce and franks tastes nice but it's not hot at all. How does tabasco sauce fair against them? I live in the UK and I've never tried it in my life for some reason.

Tabasco tastes like vinegary water with a very slight hint of pepper.

Sontava and El Yucateco are real niggas. Not very hot but taste good.

Anything not American.

Awesome taste, perfect heat. Turns a fast food breakfast sandwich into a god-tier meal. Once you try it on mac and cheese, you'll want to eat it that way for the rest of your life. When mixed with BBQ sauce and spread on a burger, it's so fucking good it's almost surreal.

are you just posting this in every thread now

Other than Tapatio and Cholula which I like but are kinda weak, I really like this:
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000G6TNTW/

Ass Kickin' Pure Red Savina Hot Sauce. It's good shit. Then again I'm a sucker for habanero sauce anyway. Only downside is that it's a bit closer to a paste than a sauce.

Crystal is good on pizza and chicken wings and stuff, but not my go to because its really salty.

Tabasco is kind of shit except maybe on eggs if you're Space Dandy. Chipotlé Tabasco is tolerable.

Sriracha is good, but if I want something less sweet, I go for Lao Gan Ma chili sauce which is goes with pretty much any kind of Asian food (especially Chinese).
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007B4NY74

Yucateco tastes like food coloring and vinegar.

Tastes just like the green salsa at a good taqueria

>using hot sauce
>not using actual peppers.
It's not spicy vinegar and adds texture to the food.

Youre an idiot if you think the valentina flavor comes from smoke.

Valentina is probably the best of the "louisiana style" hot sauces. But...Marie Sharp's...any variety...best brand on Earth.

There's one made by Herdez I've been enjoying lately that is made of avocado and tomatillo. It's nice on tacos and tostadas

Blair's Ultra Death. Very hot, pleasant but subdued flavor, doesn't overwhelm the flavor of the substrate food.

I wish those fuckers would manufacture it again, I only have half a bottle left.

Actually the best hot sauce ever desu

I like the Cholula green but it's fairly difficult to find. I should probably just order it online.

Verde>Roja

Trappey's

Portlander detected.

Actually, this hot sauce is pretty good. I've gone through two bottles of it myself, though I wish it were hotter.

Nothing can match this

El Yucateco Kutbil Ik ia the only answer.

this stuff is shit. I took a co/ck/s advice and its too specific of a flavor, the metallic essence overpowers most stuff you put it on.
When the first ingredient in a hot sauce is water Its diluted trash. If vinegar is the first ingredient it means its blended.

G O C H U J A N G 고 추 장
O
C
H
U
J
A
N
G

I'm a sucker for anything chipotle. Tabasco, cholula, etc any chipotle sauce is so good.

This because it is amazing and has a nice kick. Not like a door opening kick but a kick from your girlfriend that kicks you away from playfiggting and after you fall back gets on top of you. Yeah..

That seems fucking delicious, your post made me order some off Amazon.

Has anyone tried pic related? I'm thinking of ordering a bottle.

W E E B
E
E
B

Pic related. I can't go back to regular hot sauce now. Literally the bbc of hot sauce.

I've posted it once, and I'll post it again. Best supermarket-brand hot sauce I know. Goes great on EVERYTHING.

Brit without taste buds detected.

One side, please.

If you actually tried the stuff (which I doubt you have, considering you called me a 'Brit'), you'd change your tune pretty quick. While not the absolute best I've tasted, it gives premium brands a run for their money in terms of flavour and heat.

>he doesn't poor hot sauce on top of his peppers on top of his food
lol fucking pleb

Lol completely different type of flavor. Also I bought the extra hot kind and it still wasn't even fucking hot.
Also too sweet.

This is my favourite, I still have practically a full bottle and I've used it loads since November when I got it.
It's so fucking hot, but I always put in 3 decent drops for a plate of food. The flavour is so nice for the heat.

Please don't tell me they've stopped making this... I bought some like 6 months ago for £10, then after that the price shot up to about £35.

This is the next on my list to try.

tabasco is prolly the only hot sauce I outright dislike, and as for favorites, I would go with either cholula or tapatio

>general/

>le smokey spicy vinegar
everything that falls under this category is shit
Give me a blended fresh pepper sauce any day

>literally stop liking what I don't like
what are you even doing in this thread?

It's my opinion, and "stop liking what I don't like" describes about 60% of posts on this board

Just stick with salsa its the gold standard

This shit is so GOOD
FAWK yea the NW goodness

Is this a meme sauce or does it actually have flavor?

Yucateco is hot af, nigga. Blue bottle habanero i mean

This aint hot sauce, homie

It has naga peppers, so im going with no.

There can be only one. Manuela's Scorpion hot sauce tapping in at a whopping 2 million Scoville but for some insane flavour combination still edible.

Local mexican joint uses this. It's VERY hot and creeps up on you.

fuck you you disgusting pedo

hate how you never know if it's an actual old, doll collecting, proper pedo or just some underage menthol smoker dropout that hangs out at mall arcades.

No one has been able to buy any Ultra, Mega, and some others since at least November. I hear that After Death and some others have also recently run out or are about to run out. The company claims that Ultra HASN'T been discontinued. They told me in January that it would be back on the shelves mid-February. Here we are in April and more than half the sauces in their store are "out of stock".

Mate, it has "Sainsbury's" written on the bottle, that's code for "tasteless trash for the lower-middle classes who are scared of actual flavour"

This but I like the chili lime flavor

This shit is the bomb on chili. Especially buffalo chili.

this bottle literally does not last a day in my house.

I love this one on noodles. Also did you know if you top up the last of your sriracha with vinegar you get awesome free tabasco sauce?

Unironically, that's why I like it.

>You idiots will argue about anything. Why is your favourite hot sauce better?
I make my own out of pepper I grow myself.

Your sauce is inferior because it is industrialized garbage instead of fresh and delicious homemade sauce.

You didn't even name your pepper strain. Methinks you're full of shit.

Is that Kim Jong Il?

>You didn't even name your pepper strain.
That is because it has no name, these peppers have been passed on through the generations of my family, I have no idea what they were supposed to be before my family started growing and selecting them.

We always select the seeds from the plants that produce stronger peppers, so the strength went up exponentially over the generations.

>Methinks you're full of shit.
The fuck? It is not like it is bloody hard to do it, just use a blender or food processor to grind the pepper along with spices and then add either vinegar or olive oil to it, there is no secret to this at all and can be done with whatever strain of pepper you have available.

Post photo of picked pepper.

What is the spiciest hot sauce I can buy in a store in New York. I don't want to HAVE to order a specialty sauce online but I will if I really can't find anything better.
The hottest I've seen around where I am was the Melinda's Habanero XXXX Reserve at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. I don't think I've ever seen a Ghost pepper sauce on a normal store shelf.

>Post photo of picked pepper.
Not currently in season.

They don't look any different from your usual red pepper, but they are strong as fuck.

I also enjoy using an orange pepper i buy at my local supermarket, it tastes quite unique and adds a lot of flavor to the sauce when mixed with my homegrown.

>no name for the pepper
>passed through for generations, can't post

I also make my own in a blender with spices, then simmered for a while and strained. Still, the fact that you don't have a strain or have the means to prove that you're not being a contrarian proto-hipster makes me call you a faggot.

>Still, the fact that you don't have a strain or have the means to prove that you're not being a contrarian proto-hipster makes me call you a faggot.
Whatever dude, it is not like it matters what strain I use, any strain you want to use is fine as long as you like it.

Yeah, giving you a hard time. Actually thinking of doing doing my next batch with hatch green chilies and bananas. Just want to figure out another ingredient to temper the sweetness, yet compliment the fruity hotness.

Ordered some a couple days ago, don't think it even ships til tomorrow. Low supply compared to the popularity of the show, unsurprisingly hard to keep on the shelves with every guest sucking dick under the table over it.

I really like Louisiana Style Pain Is Good, the one-two punch of the habanero stabbing my tongue followed by the vinegar bite in my cheeks makes me chub up every time.