What are the most insufferable foodtube channels?

What are the most insufferable foodtube channels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Wlz2Hnck0
youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KXajiO-30Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=MqVY_3US9II
youtube.com/watch?v=eNsLwVTRaEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qBU0_KF8sW4
youtube.com/watch?v=cL0hW2LUBKo
m.youtube.com/channel/UC-j7LP4at37y3uNTdWLq-vQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you talk about something you like instead?

That gets boring

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Wlz2Hnck0

joey that fat fuck. he's only famous because some reaction video jewtubers made a few videos on him boosting him from a couple hundred to a thousand views a video to dozen thousand or hundred thousand per video. he is a disgusting fat slob who looks like he is about to drop dead from his whole heart being clogged and his blood being slowly replaced with cooking grease. he almost throws up in a few videos and makes horrible smacking sounds as if it were "funny" or some type of top tier comedy. no joey, making funny noises while gobbling down your 3rd big mac with extra special sauce is not funny, it is disgusting.

By far, Binging with Babish. It's just Reddit: The Food Channel. The way he says certain things, drinking scotch saying he needs "hydration," and the way he calls weed "jazz cigarettes" fucking pisses me off. He's a faggot through and through.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ

Case in point: cute little camera effects, posting this right after reddit freaks out over rick and morty and the comments about sriracha just do it for me. Not to mention drinking scotch and referring to weed in the gayest name possible.

You don't think recreating foods from Rick and Morty and Adventure time is an epic angle to take on traditional cooking shows?

Yeah, I think it's epic. Epic for the win.

I just fucking feel bad for joey. Like what does he see when he looks into a mirror? If he doesn't have some omega tier self esteem then this dude must be actively trying to kill himself

>I just fucking feel bad for joey.

kys faggot

Also, you know he is a pedo right?

Better question: are there any food channels that aren't utter cancer? One without annoying editing and reddit-tier jokes.

>DUDE NATURE SHOTS LMAO
>DUDE FERAL ANIMALS LMAO
>DUDE MOST EPIC WORLD'S BEST EVER AMAZING LMAO
>DUDE GIARDIA LMAO
>DUDE KNIVES WITH HUGE BLADES LMAO
>DUDE 4 CUPS OF CHEESE LMAO

second only to binging with reddit as the biggest meme cooking channel on all of youtube

can't fucking stand this shit

I like his gimmick.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=KXajiO-30Ow

>middle aged lady using cutesy weeb girl shtick
>not cancer

you should probably consider suicide if you think chef john is insufferable

you're not gonna get by in life if you draw the line at a very likable personality

The worst thing ever is Americans who LARP as Italians

youtube.com/watch?v=MqVY_3US9II

>muh grandmuh

reported

>General Cooking
Byron Talbott
CookinginRussia
Food Busker
FoodWishes
Gordon Ramsay
James Townsend & Son
Maangchi
Making It Modern (inactive but I hold out hope ;_;)
Peaceful Cuisine
Papadesuyo777
Primal Gourmet (kinda inactive but older videos are great)
Siu's Cooking

>Meat/BBQ/Grilling
Ballistic BBQ
BBQ Pit Boys
Big Meat Sunday
COOK WITH MEAT
DJ BBQ
GQue BBQ (competition BBQ team from CO that makes some of the most low-key but high quality meat recipe/technique vids on youtube, hands down)
Malcolm Reed (How To BBQ Right)
Mother's BBQ
Scott Rea
T-Roy Cooks

Well, I was going to go with this sweets baking channel that's pretty good and link that, but it's Chinese. I can't seem to find it at the moment and I can't type in moonrune. That being said, I copied the wrong link because I'm retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=eNsLwVTRaEQ
It may not be free of cancer, but it's a godsend compared to the sea of shit cooking channels out there.

bad example shes from italy

emmymadeinjapan is good, though she does less actual cooking and more tasting weird foreign foods

I hate these normie reddit hipsters

the best youtube cooks hands down are cooking with dog and masaokis

youtube.com/watch?v=qBU0_KF8sW4

name a more insufferable reddit cooking video than this protip you can't

Well now, that Maangchi korean bitch btfo of everything you mentioned. Good luck.

Ken fucking Domik. I hate that man with the passion of a thousand burning suns. I hope he gets killed by a pack of refugees after they make him watch while they rape his son and daughter, and burn all of his fast food receipts.

She's from Italy, genius.

I'm not clicking it with that fucking thumbnail

Jesus fucking Christ. I couldn't even make it past 30 seconds. What in the hell is wrong with this kid?

>Binging with Reddit
>You Suck At Reddit
>Memesteps
>Reddit's World Tour
>Running on Reddit
>Almemezan Kitchen
>Brother's Reddit Eats
>RedditWithFranklin

Anything missing?

Good music, good production values, good gimmick, good editing, good video quality, amazing kitchen.

Terrible personality.

>>Running on Reddit
THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT REVIEWBRAH?

FUCKING NORMIES.

Fuckin hell talk about obsessed

the thing that annoys me the most is the fact their cheap recipes are always expensive af when compared to actually cooking (instead of rotisserie chicken wankery and assorted premade food mods)

>Sogay
>yeah man thegayest

What are you guys, fifteen?

Worst I've ever seen is babyteeth4.
Two ugly as fuck fat nosed spoilt brats, the little one even lisps.
Their dad films them reviewing candy and e-whores the fuck out of them.
I love it.

Bruno Albouze, though he's toned it down recently.

It's too bad, since he's probably the most talented non-celebrity chef (at least pastry chef) on youtube.

Time has not been kind to Governor Christie.

>IMG
>Reddit "le positivity" posting on Veeky Forums
Kill yourself.

t. fag
Get over it. Being gay is still considered a negative thing by most of the human population.

What the fuck is wrong with them? Genetically?

Closed it at 0:11, you win, you're right.
I hope he suffers in some way, personally and physically.

(kikes)
these are all good contenders

She lived in Italy until she was twelve and spent the rest of her childhood in Jersey. She has no formal training, makes mediocre food, and fucked up risotto alla milanese

Aussie abbos by the looks of it

God, I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't stand her. You can tell from the way her adult children act around her (completely whipped) that she's an insufferable cunt off-camera.

>i have unresolved mommy and women issues so obviously so does everyone else.

Freud would be proud

Hey, I'm ttrying o find a YouTube food channel, its some middle eastern name shit.
There's no talking, and the guy makes shit really natural, like with e story pots in a fire, and one time he uses water from a waterfall
.Someone did a parody of it with a McChicken .One dish he did was pork belly. He usually uses a big choppy knife.

youtube.com/watch?v=cL0hW2LUBKo
Watching this is making me angrier than it should.
The family is American as far as I can tell but they definitely have Abo features, especially the noses and the shape of their heads.

Almazan Kitchen. He's a serb, not middle eastern. Stop drinking and posting

I have never once been to reddit.

Ye joey is a fucking cunt. Incredibly annoying.
Jack is probably even dumber but his idiocy is more entertaining

Thank you for confirming your status as a redditor.

we all use reddit, retard.
saying you have never been there seriously highlights your dishonesty

>running on reddit
I unironically hope you die
For real though

bump

> Youtube
> Not insufferable
Pick one.

Not that user, but I don't use reddit either. Followed a link years ago because I was having trouble jailbreaking an ipod but haven't been back.

I hate this assholes way of talking so much I want to kill him. Of course cu/ck/s like him. He he has no sense of of humor and is basically autistic.

The dad jokes and radio announcer voice are just part of his schtick that made his videos so popular. He didn't do much of that in his old videos. It's pretty funny that you can't see that he's taking the piss, and yet you call HIM autistic.

>nono the unfunny dry "humor" and annoying always the same way of talking are just ironic you don't get it haha a-autist

kys

I don't see how he sounds any more annoying than any other American

are you like 13?

no

He doesn't sound like anyone i've ever heard and not in a pleasant way. It's so distracting. I'm sure he is a good cook but I want to slice his throat every time he opens his mouth

>I want to slice his throat every time he opens his mouth

learn to quote newfaggot

>learn to quote newfaggot

Keep pissing vinegar, man. I gave you a reasonable explanation and you're too big of a baby to accept it or counter it. Oh, and telling me to kill myself, how original.

he has a good sense of humor, you just dont get it since youre a double bitch

I want tumblr to leave
that blog was a mistake

>I want tumblr to leave
>that blog was a mistake

>Yeah man /ourguy/ /ourguy/ /ourguy/!!!!
He was fine before he became self aware. Now every video is him winking at the camera and circlejerking over browsing Veeky Forums "secretly".

Don't you have Stephen Curry to post somewhere Larry?

kys

i hate this guys clickbaity-ness too, but you can't deny the recording quality and the presentation is good. I would call him out on his shit in the comments but the normies would downvote the hell out of me.

kill yourself chef john is my hero you baiting faggot

Chef steps is hipster bullshit agreed

> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Honeykki
Brothers Green
French Guy Cooking

His accent is a little obnoxious sure, but the sheer amount of information and "secrets" of the pastry world that you can get from his videos is mind-boggling. He shares everything he knows with his viewers in every video.

Maybe tumblr is more your speed, champ

I love the Brothers Green. But really only the one brother, the other one comes off as pretentious.

I just watched his video of how to make apple stuffed puff pastry and, even though i am a guy, i want to have his babies.

Any channel that has ever done a sous vide tutorial.

BASED CHEF JOHN!

My only complaint is that he's a certified chef and used to teach at a cooking academy, but his lessons are all...pretty basic.

Lot of pasta dishes. Lot of marinated meats. A LOT of sandwiches. A few nice desserts. But I feel like I'm always missing something when I watch Chef John.

Holy shit, ya got me. Ruined my fucking day.

sorry to be the one to break it to you guys

he's not /ourguy/ and probably never has been.

Youtube, Twitter, Facebook its your main man Daym Drops with another SUPAAAAH OFFICIAAAAL food review

hate this obnoxious prick

This guy m.youtube.com/channel/UC-j7LP4at37y3uNTdWLq-vQ

>T-Roy Cooks
I don't think he's particularly skilled, but he's gotten good (at smoking) through lots of trial and error and i like that about him.

"mmmHMMMMM THAT SMELLS GUD"

"As always we do apologise for eating infront of ya'll like this but this is what we call pitmaster privelege"

Anything comfier than that?

>We're eatin good tonight, Martha...heh heh heehhh...

what did he mean by this?

I always used to love it when he'd make something with beef in it and cut to his chickens and say something like

"They're happy tonight"

And it's always 10/10 when he baits the vegematics

>professional camera work
>lovely jazz intro shared by hit sitcom 'Frasier" - removes it when it becomes too negged.
>Can actually cook
>Awesome voice
>Manages to make triple recipe video HOURS after it comes out with all 3 being actual repeatable recipes.
>pretty chill dude

wow way to be jelly