Sauce Combo

Ok guys, I was kinda screwing around with leftovers so I put sriracha on my stew with brown sauce.
Meme aside it was so glorious, I highly recommend. Anybody tried mixing hp and sriracha?

Also
>ITT: flavor combos you are ashamed of liking

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/videos/techniques/how-make-scotch-eggs
groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-Scotch-Eggs-4-Pack/282370011?dnr=y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meme
Kill yourself, shit-stain.

sriracha isn't a "flavor", it's just spicy

I disagree, it actually has a flavor and isn't that spicy. It isn't strong but the fermented chili is tasty

I'm not really ashamed of it but sriracha and hoisin mixed is delicious.

Honey garlic + Jamaican jerk makes for the best barbecue sauce ever

Gherkin + scotch egg.

Get a cocktail gherkin and a small scotch egg and eat them both together. Fucking delicious.

>egg and pickle
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

are scotch eggs difficult to make? i can't find them anywhere in my town

Would probably be good with a little bit of sharp cheese too, maybe cheddar or feta.

You don't know what you're missing mate.
Never made 'em cause they seem to be sold everywhere where I live and are cheap as fuck, but here's a pretty good recipe:
bbcgoodfood.com/videos/techniques/how-make-scotch-eggs
Seems easy enough to follow.
That don't sound like a bad idea, I'll try it next time. Might even make some little cocktail sticks up.

>Never made 'em cause they seem to be sold everywhere where I live and are cheap as fuck
iirc you can go to almost literally any convenience store in the UK and get them. is that true or just hyperbole

Yep, it's true. Every off licence, fuel station, and super market near me sells them.

how much are they usually

Usually 1 per egg.

one british pound?

No one scotch per egg

groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-Scotch-Eggs-4-Pack/282370011?dnr=y

laughed heartily

fuck that's cheap
do stoners usually end up buying these a lot?

Or you can get 12 mini ones for £1

>>ITT: flavor combos you are ashamed of liking
I am absolutely unapologetic of my use of sriracha, mayonnaise, and a little lemon pepper mixed together as a dip for french fries. That's probably as pleb as I get as far as sauce combinations, but fuck is it good with crispy, hot fries.

Not a stoner anymore but used to be in my teenage years. I had a Tesco near me that sold these fuckers, along with pork pies, sandwiches, sausage rolls and shit. Used to go there just before it closed (say around quarter to 11) and get all the stuff that was priced to clear cause it was just going to be thrown away the next day. No word of a lie I'd go in there and come out with about 3 sandwiches, multiple packs of scotch eggs and pork pies, and had spent less than a fiver. I was the fattest drug addict I knew.

Found the white boy

Should work fine.
a lot of added sugar in the hp tho so keep that in mind.

Soy sauce + BBQ sauce is pretty baller IMO. I don't use it a lot and it only really works on red meats but fuck you I like it.

i like things spicier than that, it just tastes boring