Whats for dinner Veeky Forums?

whats for dinner Veeky Forums?

I had a whole chicken, put inna oven. It was dry and tasteless, but the skin was buried in black pepper. The mashed potatoes was similarly dry, devoid of any ingredient except potatoes. The mushy peas were indeed mushy and indeed peas, however, they weren't quite as mushy as I would have liked them. They were more.. Dark green punctured-balloons-peas.
And the gravy was literally made out of some kind of "just add water" gravy tablet thing.

In short, I am not enjoying my trip to England.

taco bell as usual

A hot dog

Anything not American

jealous much?

Hey fatass

This lacks stunning vibrancy. It looks like the dog threw it up, fatass.

it's wednesday so rice and beans tonight

C'MERE YOU

how mad are you to go into over a dozen threads and post this
did an american steal your gf or something

>ranch pork chops
vomited in my mouth a little; why the fuck would you do that? ranch is easily the most disgusting dressing
everything else looks tasty though

its a ranch powder

>3 vegetables and baked pork chops = fatass
hi.

Why is there a candle holder?

A bowl of warm sauerkraut because I'm lazy.

I made Chef John's grilled paprika chicken. I subbed smoked paprika instead of regular because I have a gas grill and thought the extra smoke might help since it's not charcoal. I liked it better last time with regular paprika though. I also made mac and cheese with sharp cheddar and smoked gouda. It's ok. I diced up a bunch of veggies and mushrooms and I'm gonna start spaghetti sauce in a little bit, after I get up off the couch. I'll have sausage simmering with it because I'm too lazy to make meatballs at this point. I shouldn't have to cook again for a few days at least.

Ranch is still gross, no matter if it's liquid or powder, gross mofo.

i think he's talking about the portions rather than the healthiness
i'm assuming you're not eating all of yourself?

sorry man ranch power sounds even worse

>two pots of green stuff balances out the huge amount of macaroni cheese and ranch-dressed pork chops

of course not it's a meal for a family of 5...

how old are you anyway
when was your last prostate exam

31, never had one..

maybe you should get one
at 31 you're fairly low risk but still high enough that they should check
the inside of your ass, THAT close to your spine is really not somewhere you want to get cancer

i mean you don't really want cancer in general but you know what i mean

I had green beans with serrano ham.

I explained in another (suspiciously deleted) thread that it was an attempt to show how incredibly annoying the endless threads on British food were and how the mods are shit at their jobs unless it's criticising Americans and then they spring into action.

>hurr durr people are being faggots so i'm going to act like a faggot right back; that'll show 'em

Whole grain spaghetti with mushrooms, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and toasted pine nuts. First time trying whole grain pasta, I wouldn't have it with ragu, carbonara etc but it went great with this.

The 'cakes have me intrigued.. clearly it couldn't be for some sorta... americana burrito.

boiled snow crab w/ a greek salad

who fucking cares? how hard is it to just look at pictures of food and comment culinary related content?

It's not dinner time here yet. But, we're having Reuben or Red Baron sandwiches, whichever each of us prefers. I have a corned beef in the oven right now. (Red Barons are just a Reuben on Pumpernickel with red cabbage instead of sauerkraut, and one of my most favorite sandwiches ever).

well it sounds like someone's prostate exam wasn't what they expected

Do Americans really eat this?

kek. I have to admit I stupidly lol.

are you still going at it

I made homemade pasta, the wife used it to make stroganoff, and I made fruit-filled crepes for dessert.

They're cornbread fritters, user. Classic comfort food.