Wendys fries

wendys has the best fast food fries. opinions, Veeky Forums?

You have soft hands. I can't tell if your a girl or a very weak man though.

>fingerless gloves
Clearly some skinnyfat fuqqboi

Curly fries master race

curly fries are something you grow out of. fun food for children.

Pic related, only replace with OP. Also Arby's has the best fries. This is non-negotiable.

Nobody grasps fries like that. What sort of ruse are you concocting?

Stop ruining your kitchy gloves. Eating with cloth on your hands. Do you know nothing about health and saftey? Do you wash your hands?

Not really a fan of fast food fries. I usually get yam fries at restaurants. That said !Costco poutine!

>eating at arby's

They always seem to be undersalted, but other that that they're good.

Boy, do you want me to lather you in horsey sauce. Because that's where you're headed with that attitude. I'm fully prepared to clear my sinuses.

i think they're salted just right. too much salt is disgusting.

A&W had the best fries and then they changed them so Wendy's wins by default. Honestly most fast food french fries are nothing more than bland filler

i'm don't feel threatened by someone who willingly feeds themselves arby's.

what's with you kids and fingerless gloves? my wifes son wears them all the time but i dont get why he just doesnt wear a normal pair of mittens

You can catch a good or bad batch of fries from any fast food place. If five guys counts though, i vote them.

keeps the hands cozy while you're still able to effectively use your fingers for your daily things.

my fingerless gloves can become mittens

i had ones like those, but i lost them. cherish them while you have them.

Nice nails

>my wifes son

op is my girlfriend and i agree, wendys fries are the best.

Five Guys are decent but only considered great because they give you enough to feed an island nation. I vote Checker's for underrated fries.

>non manicured nails
>ridges not buffed
>dyke length nails
>signs of biting
ouch at least wear fake nails to cover that shit up

False. They're not bad, but not great either. Bojangles Cajun fries are the correct answer.

they seem to get the job done for girls i'm with without any complaints, so...

>getting grease on your gloves

fuck you. i fucking hate you greasy foodfucks who think they can just get grease everywhere and it doesn't matter. i bet you stuff you face with chips and fries and pizza and then go use your computer without washing your hands with soap. you all deserve to be gassed.

so does a dog's tongue. what are you trying to say? bragging with sexual half-activities makes you look atavistic.

Except if you are at a state fair.

Qt les girls >>>>>>>>>>>>dog tongue

I think the word you're looking for is 'pathetic'

I dated a girl with fingers like that once. She was chubby and terrible at sex. I doubt that, with your attitude, you're any more attractive or good in bed than she was. Bragging about fingering a girl is something 16 year olds do to look cool to their friends.

Different user, but thanks anyway, Pal.

Go to /tg
ask them for the guide of taking pictures of minis
come back when you figure out how to apply that to a french fry.

Veeky Forums really is mostly women after all! Who'da thought?

I used to think this until I had Burger King for the first time. BK fries have a lot of volume in them but at the same time they aren't soggy and are crispy throughout the stalk. They were like McDonald's fries but way less greasy. I don't know if it was that location or if they're all like this, but they were really salty. Like they lay it on too much for my liking, I almost reached for some ketchup when I like eating fries bare.

Arby's is great. It's a shame they're almost non existent anymore due to a joke on the simpsons. There's one close by that I go to a couple times a month, it's always empty and makes me a little sad since the food is way better than most fast food chains.

Opinions?

show your cute feet please

The majority of Veeky Forums is female

You added the wrong pic. You mean Checkers has the best fries

They look overly seasoned but I'm not one to judge, never had Checkers.

Posting superior hand wear. Comfy as heck.

you should try them. underrated food imo

Get on my level. These taste better and hold their heat.

Added bonus is only white people work there.

Both are right.

Most underrated fries in the game boi

This. I don't care how much money they spend in adds, their sandwiches are disgusting. Also curly are the most shit tier fries anyways

No, no where near. Burger king actually does. Crisp and well flavored, they're good even when they've been sitting around for a bit.

Its a tie between Mcdonalds and Arbys.

Part of the reason is cause they have epic condiments like mac sauce, honey mustard, horsey sauce, etc...

Nope Wendy's fries are trash.

Burger King used to have the best fries. Arby's homestyle fries used to be delicious. Those days are gone though.

Chick Fil A, no contest
checkers run from bad-good
mcdonalds are always good

never eat if you don't like to pay for shit:
burger king

Are u a gril

Pls rspnd

Do you flyovers actually live somewhere that is so cold your hands require gloves?

Also, i really hope op is grill, those hands have never worked a day in their life

they are overly salted and too greasy but the pepper makes them good

Come for the fries, stay for the tendies

Good fries, too bad their closed on Sundays and hate gays otherwise they'd be a GOAT contender.

Back to /fag/ you go

>wear mittens
>have to take them off to do fucking anything
Fingerless gloves with a mitten cover thing are the master race of hand warmers
t. canadian

>hate gays

That's an even better reason to eat there you silly faggot

Grasping those fries like yer dick

I'd rather eat shit than abandon my morals by eating there.

Wendys fries are usually not salted which makes them trash. However with salt they are pretty gud. They are kind of like in n out fries where the main flavor is potato. I dig it, but they aren't the type of fry I would crave.

Also curly fries suck fat dick.

Let me guess, your "morals" are a 1:1 copy of the ones held by famous hollywood actors.

Naw, I just disapprove of any company that takes stances I don't agree with on social issues I care about like the gays.

Faggot.

Never had popeyes but those fries look really similar to checkers fries which are the best imo.

Ordering fries at Popeyes is a waste. You're already eating fried chicken, shrimp, or both. Why pass up some red beans & rice, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, or green beans for the fries you get at every burger joint on the planet?

Clearly you're gay

>McDolan's fries
>good

The chicken is made with hate though and that's what makes it so delicious.

do sweet potato fries count?

In honor of this I'm going there tonight and getting a spicy deluxe combo

agree

Because I get the mac AND fries, you single side pleb.

For me, it's the jalapeno chicken fry

Only in their minds and fantasies

>eating... salty shit... with.. yarn gloves... on.

Told you I was gonna do this. Take that, faggot

I think macca's has the best fries but they are shit after 7.5 minutes so maybe wendy's is better overall because of their staying power so you can eat the sandwich first

They gave me a frozen fry today.

that's why he is the president, he knows the real deal about mcDs

>not saving the best part of the meal til last
Child.

For me personally, its the McChicken Fries

>no one on Veeky Forums recognized that fat creep from /toy/'s fingerless gloves and gross hand used to masturbate onto action figures and finger his own ass
>I recognized them immediately
>mfw I'm the degenerate here

Fuck are you serious?

I unironically like McDonald's fries the best. Wendy's was the best for a while and then they changed their perfect formula and completely ruined them.

Not kidding at all. Some autist that all caps posts when called put for the weird shit he's done in the past. I forget his name every time but it's definitely him.

Found it. Look up Greg Mazujian. That's his pudgy gross hand. He eats shit which makes sense if he's on Veeky Forums shilling these fries. Also has humped a tree or two.

heh

They're almost similar in taste

I saw the fingerless glove and thought it might be a Greg thread but didn't say anything because the nails didn't look filthy enough

You have tiny hands. I want to hold them and take you to Wendy's on the weekends.

I think it's a girl, she holds those fries like a dick.

Christ I hope you're not Greg after using a straightener.

definitely a girl(male) based on source: I am one and we know our own kind when we see them

I love cock and I don't fucking care if they told me to my face they hate it; their hate filled chicken is amazing

Be my GF please, I'm cute and have a steady-ish job.

I like your hands

>anti-moral beliefs are morals now
Your "morals" fly in the face of our natural design. You are against the order of the universe as it is created to be. That is the height of immorality. Chick Fil A is delicious btw