Coffee costs $2.40 outside

>coffee costs $2.40 outside
>coffee costs $0.24 if you make it yourself from fresh whole beans

Why do people still buy fast food garbage coffee?
It's not even convenient and you don't save any time because you're either waiting at starbucks or you're waiting at home.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-travel-mug/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What board did this migrate from?

My love, people dont buy coffee. The buy status, sadly some sugary shit stuff in pseudo intellict enviroment..
We want your money

because I have a pristine commercial two head machine from the 80's that would have cost me about $5,000 if I didn't get it free from a friend who bought it years ago & then never actually went into business & never would have had otherwise

I've been trained to work at a shop & know my shit, & essentially that's what it takes to replicate what you get at a shop

it is actually different & it's a hell of a price tag & a decent chunk of training but let me tell you I make the best goddamn breve you've ever had

jk im just jewish and work in the industry buy more coffee

Because you're not at home when you're elsewhere and you didn't bring your setup along with a shit massive extension cord and plumbing.

espresso machines are expensive and is costs 50-90 cents out where I live, I use the moka pot from time to time, but it's just not worth it

Yeah whenever I want to show off how intellectual I am, I go to starbucks

given the
>brap
I'm guessing

Because I just woke up and I'm too groggy to do anything? What do you think drinking coffee is for?

>from fresh whole beans
hello r*ddit

I want to get up a bit earlier and make coffee for my train commute

Does anyone know a good travel cup that isn't too big? I cycle to the station so it has to be able to resist spilling

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-travel-mug/

0.33l pet bottle

How do you fit a pet inside a bottle that small?

mice

>drinking coffee
enjoy your substance dependence, subhuman.

>posts an anime pic
>not a subhuman
Pick one.

I dont even watch animeme, I just thought pic was appropriate

It's called manga.

It's called faggotry, weeb.

This

Shitbucks cups are a fashion accessory.
You don't even need to like coffee, people just want to be seen drinking it.

what if you drink coffee from those 3rd wave coffee shops with certificates and 5 kinds of beans available and shit?

Or Costa?

I get paid more than $2.40 for the time it takes to get coffee.

kys

The Clover makes a better cup of coffee than I do at home.

Because I don't carry my coffee machine around with me everywhere I go, retard

I FUCKING WILL, ASSHAT

>panic because I might not have caffeine for the day
>contemplates shoplifting a red bull from the local 7-11

>substance dependance
>oh but it's okay if I have a self induced mental disorder and read chinese comic books 12 hours a day instead of getting a job or going to school

I literally do all those things.
I also make cosplays of characters I like and go to anime conventions dressed like an anime girl.

>coffee is free at work

Probably the only thing my company offers to their employees