Do americans really do this?

Do americans really do this?

>constantly obsess about every little thing an American does

Do europeans really do this?

This must be an eastern state thing because im from the west and have never heard of it before

There's a small dive here that is famous for it's "ten-potato bucket of fries". Which is so large that it can hold ten potatoes worth of french fries. If you can eat the entire bucket by yourself, your entire meal is free.

I'm from the East and I've never heard of it either

debilitating obsession. Sweating, shaking hands and babbling about everything american. Seek help before you harm yourself or others.

Yes, but I've only seen it at county/state fairs, where food in ludicrous portions or weird food combinations are some of the main attractions.

You're dumb then. Here in California we have pretty much the same thing, just slathered with carne asada, guacamole, sour cream, cheese and hot sauce.

I used to go to a McDonald's that served a bucket of fries. Kinda like pic related, only it was like a giant cup of fries

I thought that was a Jap thing.

In Japan, fries come in trays.

I guess so. Pic related, a European.

this i remember ordering one and couldn't even eat it all.

just went. back to ordering medium size.

McDonalds did it for about a week over twenty years ago as a promotion. I seem to be one of the few people that remember it.

>mexican """""cuisine"""""

I went to a mcdonalds in michigan that served "all you could eat fries" for like $150. It looked like but they kept bringing them. It was pretty crazy.

Looks gross.

This is better.

how much does that cost? Fries are so fucking overpriced in fast food place.

In case you're serious, this type of thing would only be found at a fair or carnival. People don't eat shit like that everyday

>Be American
>Shitpost about other countries cuisines constantly
>Someone makes fun of America
>LOL OBSESSED MUSLIMS LOL

No surprise you're all such special snowflakes when your leader whines on Twitter everyone someone says something he doesn't like.

>People don't eat shit like that everyday
If only...

absolutely obsessed.. sad! Many such cases!

No, the fries on the bottom would get cold before you got to them.

I don't doubt they are sold somewhere and maybe like a kids baseball team would get one after a good game or something, but not as like a regular meal.

>bacon bits
>gas station nacho cheese
For what purpose

As opposed to the really nice high end nacho cheese? Fuck off