Malt o Meal General

What's your favorite Malt o Meal cereal?

Working my way through my first bag of pic related. I'm looking to try the Reese's Puffs clone, the French Toasters, or the S'mores next.

Any answer other than fruity dyno bites with marshmallows is wrong

Berry Colossal Crunch with Marshmallows. It's fucking delicious but you can feel it rotting your teeth. It's my "dessert" cereal.

I wish my grocery store had more variety though. They only have like six flavors. But I always like buying them more because I eat so much fucking cereal, it's more cost effective.

>French Toasters
The Cinnamon Toasters are dank too

>buy cereal
>eat it all and pretend to hate it and get money back
>rinse and repeat and get cereal for free forever

Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys, the chocolate Lucky Charms we always wanted but never got

1) Where can I get this shit?
2) Is the size of this bag more respectable than this pic suggests?

That's a 2 lb bag, not surprised you were too lazy to zoom in

This
These were alright. I usually get the honeycomb. Smores/french toast I'll have to try

chocolate lucky charms exist tho

So it is.

Good to know.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

These are generic Oreo-O's, aren't they?

>Nothing Compares 2 U

Oh fuck me. I need to get my hands on these.

Goddamn I wish they sold these in Canada.
The scent of them alone is heaven.

Fuck, my local walmart has a decent selection of MoM cereals but not this one. Is it discontinued?

We won, user.

We don't have to sneak boxes out of South Korea anymore.

I've been genuinely curious about this, is it any good?

Pic related is my usual go-to, could easily go through a bag a week when I first discovered it.

They're good, never had the original Oreo cereal but they're basically oreo flavored froot loops. The same flavor can get kind of tiring sometimes, especially since I like to eat cereal dry most of the time.

S'mores was next on my to-try list, then the Peanut butter chocolate, then french toast

Thanks for the info, user. I've always been curious about the flavor, will definitely have to get a bag next shopping trip. Haven't tried the other two flavors or I'd offer info on them as well.

Sure, no problem. Big fan of the Malt o Meal clones. For reference, I've tried the Cookies & Cream, Marshmallow Mateys, Fruity Dino Bites w/ marshmallows, chocolate Dino Bites w/ marshmallows, the Crunch Berries w/ marshmallows, the Honey Graham Squares (really good), Coco Roos, Cinnamon Toasters, and the Tootie Fruities.

My university's dining halls carry some and I tried a few more from my Walmart back home.

Interested in trying the ones I said, plus the Apple Jacks and Raisin Bran Crunch. I also see on their website they have Fruity Stars, not sure what that's supposed to be a clone of.

I'm also a sucker for graham cracker flavors, is it apparent in the S'mores or more of an oat/chocolate/marshmallow experience?

I've always been curious about the Dino Bites and Crunch Berries with marshmallows in them, but haven't got around to trying them yet. I love their Colossal Berry Crunch and Mini Spooners though. Sometimes if you get lucky, they'll have the small bags for like $1 a piece of a few flavors.

Haven't ever seen/heard of Fruity Stars before, interesting. The Apple Jacks one is pretty good best I remember, worth the try.

It's pretty prominent, but to be honest, most of the pieces tend to be the graham ones. That being said, I still think it's a good blend overall, but I was expecting a bigger mix.

I loved the corn pops version, but my faggot fucking supermarket stopped stocking JUST that one.

best cereal is Blueberry Muffintops
literally nothing else comes close, buy a bag if you can find them.

If you ate the whole back, you clearly didn't hate it, dingus.

I don't think I've seen any in awhile either. Sucks when the best one gets the axe.

Hot cereal is massively underrated.

I get their big fuckoff bags of rice krispy cereal. I've tried their knockoff CTC, applejacks, and frosted flakes but they were all meh at best. Love their rice krispies though.

FROSTED, MINI, FUCKING, SPOONERS.

they're not at good as Malt o Meal's

surprisingly good

I think their coco puffs are pretty bad but when matched with the graham crackers and marshmellows it's pretty great

YOOO
IS THAT FUKKIN OREO-O'S?

I love that stuff.

Yeah, you can find it at Walmart.

t h i s
h
i
s

>Kellogg's frosted mini wheats
Taste like sawdust and powdered sugar.

>Frosted Mine Spooners
Somehow fucking glorious.

Forgivable sorcery.

Yes and no, as Malt-O-Meal is the company that made Oreo O's to begin with. It's literally the same cereal minus the branding. So while it is a generic, it's not a knockoff by another company.

Tooti Frooties are pretty good.

See
There are reviews online comparing the two

>General

Tried the smores today, my store didn't have the french toast. Tasted like artifical marshmallows