o
u

For me it's the big breakfast.

That's gonna be a big shit.

u u u u

Good talk everyone

everything looks ass except for the biscuit and hasbrown

that shit is the perfect way to restart a road trip after waking up in your car

The biscuit and the sausage are the worst there. The hashbrowns are alright, the eggs taste normal(don't know how they get them to look like that), and the pancakes are meh.

Is this board now sponsored by McDonalds? Serious question.

Yes. Sometimes when they're feeling lazy they use the egg they'd regularly put on a mcgriddle. If they do it right you'll get some scramble

No, it's sponsored by Chick-fil-a™

Why do people put sweet syrup on pancakes? you just fried some kind of bread, it's bad enough already
but I love mcdonalds eggs

Do you eat plain pancakes?

My perfect breakfast is a McChicken

Nope, just a lot of big time McDonald's fans here

I do. maybe a tab of salted butter across 3 of them if i'm not having orange juice. don't like buttermilk pancakes though

Why would you do that to yourself? Pancakes are meant to be eaten with syrup.

It's a nice, shitty 1500 calorie breakfast.

I don't get why anyone gets the Biscuit when the Based McMuffin is there for the same price.

Why would you let the hash brown touch the table directly?

What is that for?

oh right

>3 strips of bacon
>3 sausage links
>3 pancakes
>2 hashbrowns
>scrambled eggs

Its the highest calorie item on the menu so of course its good

I get one every now and then on my way home from work, it's ok. Convenient and cheap.

>egg is barely any calories
>sausage is barely any calories
>hashbrown is barely any calories
Where the fuck do the other supposed 1000 calories come from? The pancakes? Jesus christ what the fuck do they put in their pancakes to make them so calorie dense?

>sausage is barely any calories

Guess again

The sausage is 174 calories and the hash browns are 147, those don't seem like low calorie options to me.

That's funny because a little sausage like that would 70 to 80 calories in a package from a grocery store.

It's the sausage egg biscuit meal with pancakes on the side for several dollars more. I don't think the pancakes justify the cost. I'd rather just get the sausage gravy and biscuits meal and an egg mcmuffin.

>centrino
Jfc

I think this breakfast could have been bigger

That's not a very big breakfast.
Full English breakfast is by far the best ever.
Love the really stupid breakfast challenges where you've gotta try eat it all in a certain amount of time and if you do you get it for free.
I'm not even a fat fuck either, or American.

no wonder britain is the most obese country in the history of literally the entire universe
they fry their FRUIT
who fries tomatoes!? who is so desperate for more calories they fry BLOOD?

? there is no sausage there?

Fun fact:

This is the unhealthiest thing on McDonald's menu.

No, it's just infested with literal viral marketing shills. A lot of them employ the refuge in audacity technique where they pretend to be such blatantly obvious shills that people take it as a joke.

It's a big breakfast.
But I'm wondering why you'd feed a man biscuits, before also feeding him pancakes

frogposting is another sign of shills, it's one of the most well known Veeky Forums memes so it's what they post to seem like actual Veeky Forums users. Same deal with false reddit accusations

>being this mentally ill

But user.
What if we put the McChicken on a biscuit to make it a sort of...a sort of sandwich for the morning breaking of nightly fasting?

Ughhh, thiccer!

I'm sorry to have upset you so much, shill. But you don't need to get angry about your job being pointed out, I mean you get paid regardless

The key to making the most of this is to substitute the biscuit for another hash browns.

I'm sorry OP. When are you up for parole?

i work at mcdonalds. that is the scrambled egg. its just fucking awful

Wow, you're a real maverick

It's the simple things.

It's the round brown thing next to the biscuit.

It's impossible to be sure either way. Best to just roll with the cognitive dissonance and let your mind melt.

mc dicks uses real eggs for the egg mcmuffin and other sandwiches

it uses liquid eggs for the platters

You sound like a crazy person and the fact that you're a tireless rebutter on Veeky Forums just confirms that.

Like, your first post set up this entire framework of 'Everyone who talks about McDonalds must be a shill. Even when it's mocking shills, it still must be a shill'. Are you precluding the fact that someone on a board dedicated to FOOD and Cooking might make a post about the world's most popular fast-food chain without being a shill?

If you eat all that, will you die?

Do they still make this? I bought one probably 15 years ago.

It would be extremely painful.

For poo

I don't fry pancakes and don't know what you mean. I spoon the mix onto a dry pan and wait until it bubbles and flip it. I don't fry them in oil or grease or butter or anything.