Pics of what you have cooked recently

Lets get some pics of food you have cooked recently. If you see something you like ask for a step by step. If something is shitty looking, ask why does it look like shit.

I made this for dinner tonight.
penne in a champagne mushroom sauce w/ chicken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orc_y7aYqv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dry diced chicken is not a side dish

Why does it look like shit

These are the first two posts I predicted. lul.

>I made this for dinner tonight.
dry chicken aside you're probably doing better than 85% of Veeky Forums

not criticising but why are the noodles that color?

but why wouldn't you mix the chicken with the rest? Also you should've served it in a deep plate.
Other than that looks good OP

It's tomato and carrot infused penne so they are orange. It tastes good, there are lots of pastas you can buy now infused w/ various greens etc. And they taste great to I don't care about any hate I would get about that. If I didn't use that it would have been whole grain.
Suppose I should have, it's really not even dry either but the pic makes it look that way; didn't really care just wanted to eat, and I guess low key showcase the sauce.

Gua Bao, the bao turned out kinda weird color cause I used bread flour I think

don't know what that is but it looks yucky

Laksa

Pad thai

Step 1: infuse your pasta with a carrot.

I was about to say 'i'll have that', then i noticed, what: donner meat?

>donner meat?

Sichuan spicy poached whitefish. I fucking love this dish and I barely care for fish.

Easy but nicely presentable

Sichuan native here. I hope you liked the serving bowl with a nice helping of raw napa cabbage or something.

I usually steam the cabbage first -- but I prefer just to make it with a bowl of steamed rice instead.

我喜欢川菜。

Little plate of orange chicken

What the fuck kind of egotistical faggot takes pictures of the dishes they cook if they aren't asked to? It's like taking pictures of yourself to stare at them.

please no bully

Disgusting but I'd still eat the shit out of it

nachos

Is that a fucking Mac and cheese pizza

Yes.
Roasted garlic alfredo sauce, white cheddar mac n cheese, red pepper flakes, black pepper, oregano, with italian grated 6 cheese blend and chicken breast on top.

I can see the urge if you manage to make something that look soooo delicious you can't take your eyes off of it. I mean, 65% of the reasons why I am still alive has to do with delicious food.

God bless you you glorious fat user

What's your method for a 6 cheese blend? I've only had success with 3 cheeses.

I'm just guessing here, but it could be the fact that this board is about food and cooking

Looks good, but i'll never understand why anyone eats clams and mussels, absolutely the worst sea food. Scallops are good though.

got a recipe for this or will googling one suffice.

I lied, it was only 5 cheeses. It's shredded mozzarella, romano, asiago, and provolone, with parmesan on top. You could probably add white cheddar or monterey jack for a 6th cheese though.

what happens at the sixth cheese

Looks solid, needs more cheese

7.5/10

Hey I just stopped by to let you know that whole wheat pasta sucks dicks.

ok cya later

i did this food. it tastes like shit/hamburger flavoured chips

ramsay recipe

banana and mini roll not involved

I made meatball subs for din din. R8 my balls.

sheeeit

How many people ate that?

2. Me and my pops.

Meal plans nigga

what all is here

Curried chicken with carrots, broccoli and quinoa that has a helping of vinagrette.

That looks like white rice topped with (cooked) tuna topped with cabbage (or lettuce) topped with white rice topped with spicy tuna topped with bean sprouts, sesame seeds, and green onions.

Made some comfy risotto a couple of days ago as something lazy. Looks like shit but tastes pretty good.

kung po chicken

With steamed white rice

R8?

Parmesan potato slices and chicken tenders.

Looks gud
whut sauce?

honey mustard and bbq

did you use cat food?

Not the best picture but I made this yesterday. It was actually pretty good.

I did some kung pao a while back, here is chicken version

calamari version, way undercooked vegetables =/

quinoa is so good, love that shit.

LOL
was it good, looks pretty good, what's the link to recipe.
looks to circular for a home made pizza and kina looks like digornis. Or are you a god. I'd fuck w/ that though. Put some paprika and black pepper on a slice and eat that.

mine are so much better after buying a carbon steel Wok.

youtube.com/watch?v=orc_y7aYqv8 Couldn't find red mullet so i settled for dorada. But yea it was pretty damn good. Pic is the chilli sauce.

Guess I'll dump some of my stuff. Would appreciate criticism

Shepard's pie. Forgot to take pic of the inside.

Sardine sandwich

Sweet potato pies.

Reindeer. Cranberry jam mandatory.

Maque choux

there no way all that oil and shit is meant to be in a ramsay recipe m8

I made a nice baked Ziti a week ago, and a nice garlic chutney pork roast yesterday.

ye i put a bit too much l i think sauces arent my strong suit was still tasty tho

Curry chicken with carrots and leek

pollo a la plancha courtesy of binging with reddit

1: Who takes picture of their food outside whores and literal 12 year old girls?
2: I ate my food, sorry.

I love em

I recently roasted some brisket.

Pretty much. Sticky rice, Asian tuna salad, cucumber, more rice, spicy tuna and radish sprouts, they're a little spicy too

Sundubu Jjigae, spicy Korean tofu stew

little snack from last night

I work as a sushi chef

kahn/kong?

do you eat on your bed?

Tried making Ma Po Doufu recently. Came out okay. I have much to learn.

I sometimes eat in bed but funny you say that, that's a sheet I turboautisted into a faggy presentation.

Nice.

I eat on my bed since I live in a shared house with no dining room.

I recently make burgers. I tried to repliceate an animal style double double, since I read that is the best burger you can get in the US from a fast food chain, but i'm not from the US, so I tried

I use wheat semolina to prevent it from sticking too much but its super gritty. Is there anything else I can use?

I made a hamburguer.

looks very fast-foody so good job

Looks good. Both of these are making me hungry.

Fried Chicken, pardon the potato camera quality

forgot pic