describe the perfect burger Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

paxburger.co.uk
burgerparlor.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're my perfect burger

Ketchup mustard and pickles
Simple man with simple needs.

A McChicken with a hamburger patty thrown in.

Honestly:
Grilled patty
Fresh thicc tomato slice
two rings of onion
ketchup, a little mustard
Two pickles
And gooey melted american cheese.

Default fast food burger: Whopper (or In N Out when I'm in the west)

Never understood the appeal of the Big Mac desu, I've probably given it a second chance about 4 or 5 times and always feel disappointed and remember why I don't get them

tried this last week, I wouldn't claim it was the one perfect burger but it was really cool and well balanced

>pan grilled patty
>homemade pepper and chilies jam on the bun
>thick layer of mozarella on the patty

>side : mushrooms rendered in butter and spinash quickly cooked with oil, soysauce and lemon juice

It's a pain in the cunt, and I haven't made them for a while, but get some decent chuck steak and some lamb and grind them yourself (go out and buy a meat grinder). GENTLY form patties. Cook them over a hot charcoal grill.

Toast some decent buns. Find some ripe tomatoes, not those rubber balls at the market. Put some lettuce on the bottom bun so it doesn't get soaked. Add thinly sliced onion, and I mean like 2 micron slices and melt a slice of cheese on top of the cooked patty... there you go. Heat up the deep fryer and make some french fries while you're at it.

In-n-Out is in Texas now, and the double-double animal style is just about perfect. The fries suck, though.

___ __ ___ ___ __ _______

For me its the McFish?

Wow I never thought of putting pepper jelly on a burger, is it worth a try?

mine was a bit too sticky but it was really good, make sure your jam is spreadable for parctical reasons.
I like my burgers simple so here I had the spiciness and jam texture, the meat and the cheesiness (chose moza cause it melts well and it would've been useless to pick a strong cheese against the spice)

traditional style:
patty ground with rib meat, liver, msg, salt, and butter
lettuce, tomato, thinly sliced onion, ketchup, extra american cheese. brioche bun.

untraditional style:
same patty mix or maybe some ground dry aged ribeye if cost doesn't matter. Manchego cheese, arugula and watercress tossed in a light dressing, some sort of mayo with herbs or red pepper aioli. brioche bun.

three patty melts dipped in jalapeno ranch

Hawiaain burger.

Slight derail. But, what is everyone's opinion wuth pineapple in burgers

>what is everyone's opinion wuth pineapple in burgers

That sounds... wrong.

DOUBLE WHOPPER WITH CHEESE

a slice of bread with a single spot of ketchup

Don't knock it until you tried it bro.

Ohh so you mean their big mac sandwich?

Had that at Dorcia. Felt so guilty afterward.

Potato buns, crisped up a bit
Med-rare meat
Thick layer of bleu cheese
Grilled peppers, mushrooms, onions
Fresh tomato
Romaine lettuce
Dill pickle aioli

Thicc burger, plus:
>ketchup
>mayo
>lettuce
>grilled onions
>fried egg

Optional:
>bacon

NEVER:
>mustard
>pickles
>tomato

Forgot the cheese, cheddar is great.

It must defy gravity.

oh look it's grinder guy

>pic
That's fucked up but also kinda hilarious

Texas Toast
Creamy Pepper Whataburger Sauce
Thin, crispy patty
Swiss cheese
Grilled onions
Thin, crispy patty
Fried egg
Spicy mustard
Texas toast

>Ketchup
>No Mustard

Nice meme, retard.

Basically, yeah. I'm a huge fan of the Big Mac, but the animal style is better quality ingredients.

paxburger.co.uk

this is a burger place that's just opened up near where I live

it's pretty sick

This place just started in Orange County, CA.
burgerparlor.com/
They do it pretty damn close to perfect. Not a shill, just a customer.

A bit pricey, but if you really want a good burger, buy a plane ticket to John Wayne airport and go to Orange or Fullerton.

lettuce
tomato
onion
pickle
cheese
some sort of "mac" style sauce or ketchup and mayo if that is not available.

just what the world has been waiting for: another burger joint

whopper is the best fast food burger.

NEVER:
>flavor

>Okay now that the kids have ordered, what do the adults want?

There's a joint called Bulldogs. They have one called Scarlet Johanson and it has Apple smoked bacon, cream cheese, jalapeƱos, and BBQ sauce. My word was shattered when I actually liked a burger that wasn't a "burger".

can we have a food girl thread instead

Still looking for it. So far, home ground beef, with pickled beet slices, and a spicy/sour mustard.

One that gives me a gf

For me, it's the McChicken.

Kidding.
I unironically think the Applebees "all in" burger is a neat idea. Just chop all the meat, onions, and cheese together so that you get a consistent flavor in every bite.

my negroes

Patty grilled medium well
Some kind of cheese that melts nicely
Lettuce
Tomato slice
Pickles
Red or raw white onion
Bacon
Mayonnaise
Sesame seed bun

This is the ideal burger. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Dawww

Pretzel bun
Thick cut bacon
Raw red onion
Whole grain mustard
Sharp cheddar
Medium rare bison patty
Romaine Lettuce

>bacon
Opinion discarded. Come back when you've grown up and know your way around a burger.

This is my favorite flavor of autism. Thank you for posting.

Medium cooked with grilled onion and Worcestershire sauce worked into the meat. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!

The bun (sesame Ciabatta, everything else is Jew-tier garbage) has to be lightly toasted and coated in thousand island dressing on the top, spicy brown or curry ketchup on the bottom.

Toppings? Caramelized onion, fresh iceberg, Better Boy tomatoes and plenty of crunchy pickles, not that flacid baby cock shit you get at ROCKIN' ROLL MCDONALDS.

Since you've come this far on my roller coaster of faggotry, add a dash of oregano!. Oh and Swiss cheese, just ONE SLICE JFC! piss on that disgusting velveeta one-carbon-molecule-away-from-plastic crap you fruits call 'American cheese.'

What else? A good burger is always complemented by delicious sides. We need UNSALTED fries with plenty of whatever dipping sauce you like (I prefer Dijon because I'm a feg.) If you're the adventurous type, sweet potato fries are base af.

Drink? I'd say titty milk but w/e, go with Mr Pibb or a Coke you consumerist fruitcake!

t. sperglordicus maximus

wagyu beef

french dinner roll, but bigger, for the bun. toasted on the inside

baby spinach, yellow onion, heirloom tomato, gouda cheese, spicy brown mustard

>I don't like what you like, so you must be a plebeian.

Lean chuck chopped finely, not ground, with 15% rib fat, olive oil to bind, and generous paprika, black pepper, savory, garlic, basil and oregano.
Long strips of roughly 3 oz. of white onion, not fried but put in the pan or in foil over the grill for a minute or so.
pepperjack, havarti, hard swiss or manchego, melted
romaine lettuce
stone ground jalapeno mustard
dash of malt vinegar
toasted sourdough bun
not that elaborate, I don't overtop as a cattle rancher among others who just go full rare or well done with just ketchup and cheese

Anyone who puts mustard on a burger should be shot then thrown off a roof

Bison Patty grilled over charcoal
Slice of sharp cheddar
Pickles
Thin onion rings
Mustard
Leaf of romaine lettuce
Sesame seed bun grilled with a tiny bit of butter

Top to bottom:

Top bun
Light amount of ketchup
Mustard
lettuce (or other leafy green)
Red onion
Tomato
Cheese
Grilled burger
Dill pickle slices
Bottom bun

I like a lot of different burger configurations, but one thing I will never like on any burger is when they use "bottomings" instead of toppings.

THEY'RE CALLED TOPPINGS FOR A REASON, THEY GO ON TOP.

Question: Do you guys toast your buns?

why
I'm not partial to either conformation, but why do you care so much

It completely throws of the experience, and which layer (meat vs vegetables) hits which taste buds in which order.

It's also more likely to fall apart if they're on the bottom

After Watchmen came out I tried McD's cheeseburgers with Big Mac sauce.

Shit was good.

*Kingsman

Don't mind me, I have brain problems.

>all there fastfood burgers itt
You discust me.
My perfect burger:
Oxheart tomato slice
Small pickle slices
Salad and lettuce
Thicc patty that has been battered in mustard and honey beforehand
A seared piece of grilled cheese waiting to erupt
And some (homemade obviously, serbia represent) ajvar

Thats actually a very simple recipe and you can easily make a bunch of these when having a bbq with your mates, you just need some forethought so all the ingrediants are fresh.
Fuck fast food burgers, they are never good. Fast food in general is just an option for "im too lazy to make lunch and i want something edible that will punish me later in life" scenarios
I work, go to college and still menage to make lunch/dinner for myself and my roomate every day.

Lettuce
Sauteed pepper and white onion
Tomato
Bacon jam
Mustard

Saeame buns
Beef & heart patty
Medium aged cheese
Brown mustard
Onion rings
Good lettuce with some snap and flavour

Or one of these abomination If I'm in the mood for a greasy "knife and fork" burger.

On a real burger no, but it's gret with a tofu patty covered in sesame.

One of the few vegetarian alternatives that's worth the effort.

Why is the bun a nigger?

fuck off

I really hope that's gravy, not chocolate.. Also checked. (^:

Who the fuck actially buys her that shit? Like surely she cant work for a living so why the fuck is her family/partner giving her junk food?

For me its the Mc chicken
___ __ ___ ___ __ _______

What's wrong with it?

I like them either very basic (beef, sauce, tomato, onions, salad) , or an all-out pile of things which is impossible to it without making a mess.
One of the best burgers in my life was with salad, salsa, tortilla chips, jalapeno and cheese. I also had to eat it using only one hand.

Anything made with love (now im asking for it)

Pickles.

A-user, I...

bun
lettuce
tomato
cheddar cheese
meat
bun

(no sauce)
wa la