MONSTER SHAKES

My old lady has a birthday on Sunday and I want to make her a 'monster shake.' She likes chocolate and caramel, but I am considering coffee and peanut butter too, maybe even a little Baileys.

What desserts will make this really over the top, huge, and delicious? I will be serving it in a mason jar with a plate. Tips on ice cream for the milkshake proper would be welcome.

Just go to pintrest for stupid meme shit like this

Thanks for the bump, cock monger.

Why not just replicate the one in your pic?
These always look good but must be a chore to eat, why not just make her an old fashioned banana split and then you can fuck her asshole with the banana stuffed in a condor afterwards.

I'd devour anyone of these

I suck at picking things that go well together. Like what would go well with heath?

I want to pick a really good dessert and then match it with a really good ice cream. I think I can pick a good ice cream so I came here mainly to ask for a good dessert.

How about a coffee ice cream then, some chocolate mousse, brownies, whipped cream, caramel and chocolate sauce and sprinkled with your vinegary nuts?

>some chocolate mousse
Is it better to buy this or to make it myself?

Crush up some snickers, put it at the bottom of a glass. Put vanilla ice cream on top. Crush up some twix, put more ice cream on top. Crush up some butterfinger, put more ice cream on top. Finally top the ice cream with white chocolate flakes and maybe apanish nuts.

Is that legal?

These things make me feel ill just looking at them. How the fuck can someone consume this much dense rich shit in one sitting?

Easy, go for a 6 hour run beforehand and then again afterward.

>Doing any physical activity after putting this in your body
Gonna be a very pukey run.

I'm intrigued.

But how do you keep your hands clean?

>not being able to down a six pack and then go for a 10 mile run

Only in 23 states.

Your thread was the first one on the board when I posted my response, so I didn't actually bump shit.

How about you make a real dessert instead of a fucking stupid milkshake filled with candy bars and other assorted garbage. You're like a 35 year old soccer mom.

Hmm.... I thought I couldn't bump the thread until I had at least one reply. Anyway, thanks for another bump!

I decided I'm going to do a layer of brownies on the bottom, then filled 2/3 with coffee/baileys milkshake, then vanilla cream mousse, then more brownie, then whipped cream covered in caramel and crushed heath bar. It's for a 32 year old baseball mom, btw.

>vanilla cream
french vanilla

Sounds good, well done.
It would be nice if you could post the end result here as well.

Not that hard to make but has to chill overnight. Waaay better than premade

>needing 6 hours for 10 miles

Bumping threads is a choice, dumbass.

Countersage