Is it coming back?

Is it coming back?

Don't you have anything better to do than making dumb ass meme threads on a cantonese gold-plating forums?

You need to go back

fuck off back over to reddit

Oh man what a coincidence that America's favorite sauce is making a comeback just in time for Walt Disney Studios'™ new live action Mulan © coming Fall 2018! Hopefully McDonalds™ gets the message that us CONSUMERS would love to get our hands on that sauce ;)

Sage

We could talk about other potential comebacks from macaws.

HAHAH le RIck aend MAYAMY xDDD wow guys le trashy nigger tier fast food dipping sauce ecks dee hahah. IT WAS SO LE GOOD HAHA BRING BACK LE TERIYAKI SUS MICKEY DS. WE FUCKING DID IT REDDIT

SCHEEZUUUAAAN
SCHEEZTWOOOO
SCHEEZTHREEEEEEEEEE
RICK AND MORTEEEEEEE

gud thread i gib a big uplike 2 my reddit bros

why is this a thing now

i don't watch tv or use social media

reddit and maymay created a le epik new meme on reddit about a limited edition mcdicks sauce

I love how they capitalize "SzeChuan" as if anyone can actually read it.
"Szechuan" is a 100 year old nonstandard romanization that was modified to make it look more exotic on menus.

the average customer wouldn't be able to tell the difference

An astroturfing campaign.

>a sauce coming back because of a meme

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
PRAISE KEK

>a meme
Advertising, user. You were advertised to. Some of the most powerful wizards are working corporate right now.

i really do like rick and morty but holy fuck im sick of this shit

>I really do like rick and morty
go back

nigger the co creator posts on /co/ ive been watching it from the beginning and dont go on reddit. fuck off with your shit

>he posts on /co/
now you really need to go back

go be a nigger somewhere else

no

you mean a new le epik meme created by shitposters and spammed on every board on Veeky Forums

>tv and ck is now every board on Veeky Forums

>szechuan teriyaki
>szechuan
>teriyaki

Was it actually any good or am I being memed on?

Just curious, everyone is reporting these threads right?

>he is an 18+ that willingly lives on a board that is focused around shit like Family Guy and Steven Universe
weweewwewewew kill yourself

So is it szechuan sauce or teriyaki sauce?

It's neither. It's some random vaguely generically asian shit.