Jesus christ favreau, its just a grilled cheese

jesus christ favreau, its just a grilled cheese

Other urls found in this thread:

jspacenews.com/jewish-culture-traditionally-hate-mayonnaise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ, /tv/, it's just a movie scene. He should have added some sage to the sandwich though.

I read an analysis that makes this scene make sense, but I can't be bothered to look it up. Someone should get on top of that.

You have to go back.

>spreading butter on the bread and oiling the pan instead of just putting the butter in the pan and dropping the bread on it

That's the point tho???

He's some fancy pantsy chef and can't not be all dramatic about it.

I would love to write a movie starring myself where I date both Scarlett Johanssen and Sofia Vergara.

buttering the bread guarantees full coverage across the entire surface

>put butter in pan
>melt butter
>put bread on melted butter and press down
You'll get plenty enough fucking coverage. And at the very least you'll definitely get coverage on the edges which is the only part really at risk of burning without butter

essential numale core

Does this thread get posted every single day?

That is a lot of cheese for just 1 sandwich.

he's putting mayo on the bread

Yup

>numale
So is this just the new word for hipster or...?

Every time I've tried to make a grilled cheese with more than 2 slices of cheese I just end up with a burnt bread and unmelted cheese sandwich.

you are impatient.
lower heat.

I like the scene where they make a cake with hair.

Drop the heat by a lot.
I keep my stovetop on setting 3 (electric garbage). Sometimes I'll fry some ham and after flipping it once I'll put the cheese on the ham, gets it melted super fast because of how close it is to the pan

there is something about this that pisses me off but I can't figure out exactly what
maybe it's the fact that he is making a grill cheese sandwich as pretentiously as possible

how is this not obvious to these idiots? it makes perfect sense and yet they keep fucking up

putting a lid over it helps too

Why does this fucker have no respect for where he places his food? That's not how you cook. Stop fucking with it and let it cook. Fuck.

How much would it cost to have a flat top grill that size in your kitchen?

That's fucking disgusting. I don't understand why people willingly consume mayo.

I watched this movie and left it thinking it was kind of corny and just seemed like some sort of alternate life fantasy passion project for favreau. It didn't do much for me, but I do enjoy the autism it causes on Veeky Forums

it's just eggs, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice dude

Jew detected.
jspacenews.com/jewish-culture-traditionally-hate-mayonnaise/

And yet it tastes like wallpaper glue and dulls the flavors of every other food you put it on. I can't think of a worse condiment short of actually spreading lard on your sandwich.

>dulls the flavors of every other food you put it on
Well, yeah. That's its purpose.

I like to make wasabi mayo, or chipotle mayo, to get those kickass flavors without having to punish my tongue with raw heat.

Why?

But I want to feel the heat! That's why I put hot stuff in or on my food in the first place!

If you want raw heat you can use a pleb vinegar sauce like tabasco.

that's literally no better because mayo is more than half oil; grilled cheese will never be a light meal, but fuck me it doesn't have to be a grease bomb either.

you can just tell those kids are spoiled little shits

probably didn't even say thank you

Why did he slather the bread around in the olive oil like that? Did the director just tell him to "do something chef-ish" for the camera?

Why is he using so many different types of cheese?

Why does he spread mayo on top of the bread at the end?

>didn't toast both sides
why?

STOP MOVING THE BREAD LIKE A FUCKING DJ

He IS the director.

during the credits it actually showed how he was taught how to make the grilled cheese lmao.

Favreau has confirmed it's butter.

room temperature cheese

your grilled cheese is only good if your grill doubles as a ouija board and it moves the bread like the pointer. gotta get that extra kick from zozo.

>"dad this isn't how mom's boyfriend Darius makes it..."

kek'd

a trick in a pinch if you're trying to melt your cheese fast is to stick a tiny bit of water around the sandwich and put a lid on the pan; it'll steam the cheese and melt it quick

just remember to finish off the bread without a lid to get it crusty and crunchy again