What is the most god tier fruit in existence and why is it raspberry?

What is the most god tier fruit in existence and why is it raspberry?

I have some canes in my garden; only a small patch but I harvested 7lbs of raspberries from them last year.

There is nothing like picking a fresh, ripe, raspberry, warm by the sun, and eating it there and then. All other fruit pales in insignificance.

Wrong.mp4

Cloudberries > Raspberries

>god tier
>not grapes

I'll never get sick of pineapples.

>What is the most god tier fruit in existence and why is it raspberry?
I like blackberries more, but I suppose that is a matter of taste.

In truth, all berries are god-tier, along with grapes.

You on the other hand will never have the exotic pleasure of eating guaricana grapes, so you might as well kill yourself now, you dirty plebs!

Japanese grapes are the most delicious grape I have ever tasted and I won't get to again for a long time

Fuck off you stinking weeb. Grapes are grapes. One isn't better because they grew in japland.

Blackberries.

Just get Concord grapes my dude. Every September!

>the soil in which a fruit grows doesn't affect the fruit at all

Tippity-top jej senpai

Ah yes, Glorious Nippon soil is magical, just like from an anime xD

The radiation makes the grapes taste sweeter.

Oi m8 you tryna tell me comfy farming animes aren't 100% factual

Better watch your back bub I'll glass ye swer on me mum
When you anger a nice guy the world shakes

My brandywine raspberry bushes are now in full spring flush, and I can't fucking wait for them to produce.
And for anyone with limited growing space, my bushes grow in containers and I use tomato cages to keep the vines under control. Brandywine raspberries are the fucking best, so sweet, so juicy.......I can't wait.

Nah, nothing's better than some perfectly ripe strawberries directly from your garden.

Golly I'm even excited for you user
I hope you make some dank preserves

Ghost strawberries
Pineaple strawberries
Boysenberries
Connon candy grapes
Golden kiwi
Champange mangos

Other memefruit

>not cloudberry

Oh hell yeah, I will! Raspberry preserves are best preserves. (although I also like blackberry and black currant, but homemade raspberry over all!)

Fuji Apple

not soil, best genetics, sweetie

No substitute.

They aren't better because they are from japan, they are better because the japanese are willing to pay ridiculous prices for small quantities of very high quality fruit.

There IS a difference between a breed grown to produce kilos per vine in a matter of weeks, and one bred to sell for hundreds per vine.

That the japs are among the few willing to do that is another matter.

Sable grapes are pretty good.

They have a shit texture. It's like a grape flavored booger.

Mango and raspberries share the first spot for me. A perfect mango is better than any other fruit on its own. Raspberries pair better with other food.

raspberries are shit tier. they rot 2 days after you pick them and they're expensive as fuck. mandarin oranges are great

You can pick pounds of wild blackberries in coastal BC in the late fall. The later and later harvests right as the frosts come are the best. Watch out for giant poison orange bush spiders though, and you will probabaly cut yourself on thorns as well.

organic dingleberries

Did you peeled them first?

You know what they call dingleberries in Mexico?

Tarzans.

I think that's a passionfruit. I also think they're literally inedible by human standards.
What are cloudberries?

Clearly the world is a wondrous place for you.

What did he mean by this?

That's a funny way of spelling persimmons

I have the same top two, with a perfectly ripe bartlett pear as a close second.

You have really odd parameters for quality, user. Fresh seafood is delicious but expensive and goes bad easily.

That it's a gooseberry, not a passionfruit, and also that passionfruits are edible.

Definitely would be the PawPaw

Why do i feel people used to fuck these fruits

cloudberries are swamp fruits growing in snow nigger land

>eating them when they're still raw green and sour as fuck too
The best in life

>tfw only one who has pear as my favorite fruit

youre not alone brother
pears are the absolute best fruit and only fags and retards would disagree, anything else is just a shit box with a wax coating compared to the marvelous pear

I envy you with your berries.

All i had here us some shitty tropical fruits.

opinion = discarded

Hell yeah, but it's hard to really get a good one. Quality is all over the place in my experience.

Same. It's great to get a really juicy one when they're sweet and easy to sink your teeth into.

Sabra fruit

Will you take me with you someday, papa?

Blackberry best berry

But Granny Smith best fruit

havent had these in years, theyre so fucking good

For me it is the fig, the best fruit in existence.

Mangoes are the most top-tier fruit.
Maybe some melon comes in second, but dat high water content brings it down.

You're not alone, my black brother.

Cherrys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Plums have been my favorite for a few years now
They're like firmer and less juicy peaches, but I could probably eat more than a dozen in one sitting if I wanted to.

Best berry.

They give kawaii eyes :3