Crab rangoons and pork lo mein

Orange beef

Ma la chicken, ma la wontons

So much heat. So delicious

pan-fried flounder in lemon butter sauce

meat sticks and those little fatty rib things

imperial pork chops with rice.

rat or cat

I have never seen a Chinese takeout place in my life, and any Chinese restaurant I've been to did not deliver

chicken chow mein because i'm
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.white as fuck

Flyovers need not apply

For me, it's the chicken lo mein.

But don't you live across the street from the boundary of the Chinese restaurant's delivery area, Elaine?

Made my day.

fried dumplings
crab ragoons
pork with brocoilli dinner special
two pork egg roll
three cans of diet sprite

Fried rice and eggrolls

Some variety of battered, deep fried chicken covered in a slightly sweet sauce. Beef/chicken on a stick and crab rangoon are good too.

Takeout and delivery are two different things dude.

Pepper steak, to which I liberally apply hot mustard.

Hot mustard is unforgiving on the anus

large porkfried rice
small pork lo mein
2 egg rolls
quart of iced tea

Never bothered me.

Some sort of fried rice, usually Pork or Shrimp.
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Pepper Steak.
Get a nice little bit of every item, have leftovers for a while.
>Mfw I've been going to the same chinese spot for so long that the lady working at the counter always throws in a bag of those chinese donut things

>ctrl+f general

wtf is wrong with you people?

Right.
General Tsao and sweet and sour are the go-to in my house because the chinese culture in Illinois is, surprisingy, not of high standard. Caterpiller poo-in-loos though brough great indian. I challenge coasties to make me feel less than stalwart about it.

Crab Rangoon
Combination Fried Rice
Sweet and Sour Pork
Mapo Tofu
General Tso's Chicken
Sesame Chicken
Ho To Dai soup
Wonton soup

Hunan Chicken w/ pork fried rice + egg roll + wonton soup
>tfw dinner combo plates are only $7.50

Beef and Black Bean
Devil's Pork (only restaurant I've ever seen this at is my local but it's so fucking good)
Lemon Chicken
Fried Rice
two serves of steamed dim sims
1 order of spring rolls

shantung chicken, chilli beef, large special fried rice

If you can find an authentic Chinese place, look for Ma La Chicken Strips with Shaved Noodles.

There's no good chinese takeout near me.

Sichuan noodles, shengjian bao, and steamed white rice.

Occasionally, I'll get Hunan pork.

>sheng jian baozi

Fucking greatest thing ever.

General tsos
White Rice
2 shrimp egg rolls with extra duck sauce.

Oh my fuck I miss those so much, no places here have them.

lemon chicken mongolian beef crab rangoons

Hot & sour soup
Shrimp or pork Mei Fun
General Tso or Orange chicken
Kung Pao whatever meat I feel like that day

capital spare ribs
special fried rice
singapore noodles
crispy duck with pancakes
chicken with leeks
prawns with ginger and spring onion
spicy beef

General Tso's or Sesame Chicken
Fried Rice
Egg Drop Soup
1 Egg Roll

All the local Chinese restaurants here fucking suck, the food either heavily tastes like dishwater or it smells like absolute trash.

General Tso Chicken OR Boneless Pork Spare Ribs
Fried Rice
Egg Roll

best chinese take out in town

Cumin lamb
Pork bao
Biang biang mian

Double pan fried noodles

Too fancy, go down a level of Chinese takeout.

Siu Yuk or beef tenderloin chop suey.

I have one here in DC. It's fucking amazing.

underrated

bao

My standard order is mu shu chicken and vegetable chow mein. If we're ordering for the whole family, I'll also order bbq pork, pineapple and shrimp fried rice; szechuan beef; and curry chicken.

Me and my family always ordered the same thing. Generel Tsao or a form of Lo Mein or Sweet/Sour Chicken.

I wanna take a chance and try something else but it always feels like a big gamble.

what kind of flavors and textures do you like?

Chinese food here is expensive as fuck. Makes me rage. A chicken meal and rice are $20+ and that's pretty much all of them around this area.

>my chinese place gives you about 1 lb of entree, 1 lb of rice and an egg roll for 8.40
>add 8 dumplings for only 3 more dollars

>Ho To Dai soup

how to soup?

In what world is that fancy? That's standard Chinese street food, I don't think that whole tray cost more than $20

Bao la xie or smth

crunchyness/chicken

i don't like slurping on noodles.

Tfw American Chinese food is literally not chinese food, crab rangoon and americans and so are egg rolls, no Chinese person would ever eat these lmao. Get some real chinese food amerilards.

A chow fun dish, roast duck lo mein, a few charsiu bao, kung pao chicken and black bean squid

>crunchiness/chicken
not a lot to work w/ since you've already tried general tso and s/s chicken. sesame and lemon are pretty similar to the previous mentioned. also orange, if they have that. for non-fried, there's chicken w/ garlic sauce and curry chicken.
>no slurping noodles
you could try chicken mei fun. it's basically stir fried rice noodles. so no slurping b/c it's pretty dry. fried dumplings/wontons are pretty crunchy. those are pretty hard to mess up.

>tfw learning Chinese
>Chinese restaurants have a secret menu of actual Chinese food if you can order it

How to die soup

i tried talking to the people at my local chinese take out, and they apparently couldn't understand my northern beijing dialect.

they think i'm japanese or something, because they don't like me at all.

Yep, incredibly difficult to find, especially in America.

It's the most god-tier, delicious, mouthwatering baozi in existence.

(but you can totally make them yourself, too.)

Broccoli beef.

honey chicken
black bean beef
special rice
usually my order always.

chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce

Shrimp lo mein, shezeuan pork, and either beef & broccoli or general tso chicken. Crab rangoon, spring rolls. Spicy pork buns if they have them.

>Containers that can't be microwaved

We always used to call them "rat on a stick." Love 'em. However that's my family's name for it. It's actually supposed to be grilled teriyaki.

Depends on where, if its one of my favorite places I get cashew chicken. They chop everything up super fine and their sauce is amazing. If it's from the buffet that's the other option I usually enjoy their peanut chicken. If it's panda express I get beef and broccoli and orange chicken with fried rice.

Shrimp Fried Rice, Chicken lo mein, 2-4 eggrolls (save 2 others for later) and that's usually it, may get dumplings if feeling up for it.

General Tzo usually, with egg drop soup.

I get it from a nice little hole-in-the-wall spot that I can walk to from my apartment

I'll have one case of the shits to go, please.

You can rip the metal handle off fairly easily

ginger beef
sesame chicken
dry ribs
egg roll
mixed veg

>not a single user orders ginger beef

Put it in a bowl, you cretin.

>I have one here in DC.

Where? What's it called?

>t. DCfag

A couple places around cleveland have stuff called honey walnut chicken. That shit's delicious. Dont know how common it is anywhere else. I rarely see it on other menus.

Never go to a sit down or takeout, only buffets. Cuz then I'm not stuck with a pound of chicken and noodles. Buffet>Takeout every day

t.amerifat

chinese buffet is o.k, could be better most of the time. if this is your concern why not get a 1 or 2 person banquet. thia is the cheap banquet at my Chinese restaurant and its pretty good

Great Wall Szechuan House on 14th has the best ma la menu (including ma po tofu if you're into tofu. I am not but it looks like the only tofu that could tempt me). Go on Sunday night because although it's great all week they must have a special cook there on Sunday because it's even better. I'm guessing it's the mother since I only see her then.

> then I'm not stuck with a pound of chicken and noodles
Have you tried ordering less food?

apparently hanging out in the 4chins turned me into white if that's supposed to be a whitey dish

snow pea greens, dry fried green beans with garlic/ginger, chinese broccoli. funny, no meat dish jumps out as truly great. the veggies rule, and im not a vegetarian. hmm, never noticed this before. i think i like dim sum best. oh, mongolian style fried dumplings! mm

>TOP
General Tso's
Teryaki chicken
>Mid
Mixed beef lomein(everywhere calls it different but it usually has beef and chicken in it)
Beef and broccoli
>Low
Orange chicken or beef
Anything where shrimp is the main meat

>>order less food
>>not american

Added hassle. I want to eat out of the container because I'm a lazy fuck and no dishes besides utensils.

First choice
>General Tso's Chicken
Second choice
>Beef and Broccoli

Fried rice
Crab rangoons

dumplings, crab rangoons, hot and sour soup, egg rolls, and some bullshit chicken or pork soaked in msg and sugar sauce (literally 80% of the fucking menu)

then i sit down and try to eat it all. it is pretty great.

udon noodles w. beef in coconut sauce

If I'm working there? Whatever the owner is eating. I guarantee it's the best fish you've ever tasted.

I'f I'm not working there? Mongolian beef, as a litmus test for what their beef tastes like. Pork fried rice, and a cup of wonton soup. Maybe some shrimp lo mein if I'm feeling spendy and want leftovers.

>udon
>chinese

I don't eat weeb food

Sharksfin dimsum
Sharksfin soup

>TFW No chineese takeway around here
Nearest one is far enough away that the greens will the limp, the rolls get soggy and the noodles start do dissolve.

Anyways, Breaded shrimp, chicken, noodle and and extra onion.

Mapo tofu is where it's at dude

Fried pork dumplings and Mongolian beef.

Crab Rangoons, pork fried rice, and dumplings. Sometimes I'll order something I've never had.

Depends for the entree, with chinese that kind of stuff is really hit or miss. Typically something spicy, can't go wrong with General Tso's even if it's a bit boring. Had moo goo gai pan recently, not a fan.

Plus white rice and crab rangoon, ALWAYS crab rangoon.

Nothing, I can't fucking stand chinese food. Used to love it but now I can't stomach any thing besides rice and egg rolls.

Two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with MSG, and black tea.