Its sooo offset

I just bought this slick-ass pb&j spreader because I saw my boy Heston Blumenthal had one. This thing spreads pb and j like a king.

I keep it in a mason jar by the door to the kitchen so that everytime I walk into flavor town I can easily place this limitless tool into my front shirt pocket for quick retrieval should I need to spread something or gingerly plate even the smallest part of a dish. I dont know how I survived so long without one. Tho upped my cooking game to a new level.

Why don't you own one of these cu/cks?

Before you ask... Yes, I did by the full Heston kit off amazon. It also included the fine pair of tweezers in the pic. I also keep them in the mason jar, and they ride along in my shirt pocket too. Indispensible for the modern cook, in my opinion.

what a fag

sage

I don't think you understand. This thing is fully offset. You can't attain this level of culinary precision with anything less than the ateco ultra.

I have one of those to sniff coke off.

So... we're allowing companies to advertise on here now?

I am not a paid advertiser. I am a fellow deep web traveler, such as yourself. I am just interested in cooking and the most effective tools of our trade.

This piece of equipment has blown my mind. Not only can it help plate sauces with the highest precision levels of smear, they can help with the placement of other dish elements.

And its application of pb onto any substrate is second to none.

>not spreading your p-bud with a COLD STEEL™ Garden And Camp Machete™

You are like a little baby, not yet equipped for this world.

I dont think you understand either... That tool is crude and unrefined. It lacks precision.

With this set of tweezers, once the main elements are laid down, you can place the garnishing elements of the dish with unprecedented levels of accuracy.

What you don't seem to understand is a real man does not have time or space to put up with shitty unitaskers.

A man's spreading device needs to be adaptable and multi-purpose, ready for any conceivable task life could demand of you at any moment.

Can it open a can? Fell an antelope? Scratch your back? Vouch for your identity in a federal election?
No? Then it's worthless.

>Vouch for your identity in a federal election?

/pol pls go

How can you cook food if you can't even perform basic, non-partisan civic duties?

With the proper tools, literally anything is possible.

I picked up a larger version of this, as well as an offset left handed fish spatula. Life changing additions to my kitchen tool set.

Sounds tempting, OP, really does.

>doing my civic duty is hungry work!

I cook everything with this. It makes everything taste better. Sometimes ill take it out of the kitchen drawer just to tap the food with it lightly, like a fucking magic wand - because that's what it is.

This da best fish spatula ever crafted by human beings. Left handed too.

Lol, good thread OP.

jokes aside the offset and the fish spatula are indispensable day in and out when working in a restaurant kitchen

the tweezers maybe not so much, depends on whether you're doing tweezer food

Thank you user. I needed this thread today. You're a god amongst men.

looks like my period shits desu

That is just disrespectful to the Blumenthal method of plating.

You mean a knife?

No. That is an Ateco Ultra #1305 Offset Spatula.

Only a moron would confuse this with a knife. It's not even sharp. It's not meant to cut. It is built for the precision application of one material onto a substrate and for other highly precise plating applications.

To the layman, this is used for icing, buttering, slathering, spreading, smearing, coating, and decorating. It also has applications in the fields of placement and transference.

>a knife

jesus christ get a clue. did you not notice how it is OFFSET!?!?!

>deep Web

fucking kek

What a shaky hand you have

Fuck me