Where could I get a good hamburger in Europe?

Where could I get a good hamburger in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleeckerburger.co.uk/
perfectburger.nl/l
pny-hamburgers.fr/menu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have McDonalds in Europe.

He said he wants a good hamburger.

Yeah... So I recommended McDonalds. It doesn't get any better than McDonalds. It's actually considered upmarket in Europe too.

>Amerifats
>Yuropeens
kek
KEK
Casual reminder that (You) will NEVER taste ELITE and MUSCULAR BurgerFuel™ because YOU weren't intelligent enough to be born in New Zealand

Germany.

That's just sad.

There's a really great place in Barcelona called Bacoa Kiosko, you should check it out

Basically any restaurant in an area that gets a lot of tourists, if it is a casual pub-looking type place (some pretentious looking sidewalk cafe might not).

Make your own, hardest thing to get would be the meat.
Just go to a butcher or supermarket and get a blend, 80 20

America

American food sucks in Europe.

>hamburger
Er... Hamburg?

Ironically, France.

He's baiting, I'm in France and basically EVERY restaurant serves burgers/burgers like meal.

But it's true that McDonald is better in France than anywhere else, it is due to a marketing politic adopted here a few decades ago, where the plan was basically to use better ingredients, serve better food, raises the prices.

They did it because we have way less poor people than let's say America, and the restaurant standard in France is already pretty high so no one wanted to go to Macdonald to eat a fucking trashcan tier American meal when we have basically top of the line restaurant for cheap at every Street, the competition was so strong they had to step their game up in order to survive.

Any čevapčinica in your area should do fine. Pleskavica + lepinja + onion + kajmak = authentic euroburger

Slavburger

But will you deny deliciousness?

Hold up bro, I acknowledge Burger Fuel was created in Ewe Zealand but it was perfected in Australia.

hehehe

I've spent a good amount of time in France and this is BS.

I can't comment on the difference of McDonald's there because I don't eat that garbage, but every shitty American chain I ever saw had French people lined up around the block trying to get a Subway sandwich or a Starbucks coffee - usually when they were right next to a boulangerie or a cafe.

The French absolutely cream their pants over overly processed garbage tier American fast food, which only poverty Americans would regularly consume.

Probably the same reason they think American cuisine is so bad is that all their fellow yuropeens consider American fast food to be the height of culinary excellence.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, but you're full of shit if you think that the French are somehow born with higher standards of taste and don't cream themselves over the lowest of the low American fast food or an even shittier kebab sandwich from next door...

It's really not.

McDonalds Hamburger class bait

they call the quarter pounder in Paris a royale with cheese

b-because of the m-metric system?

Belgium has the best ones.

European here.

Nope.
Where in Europe are you?

At the local hamburger shoppe silly!

bleeckerburger.co.uk/

At your home if you buy some beef mince, some good ingredients for sauces and if you are feeling american aka obese, a good cheese.

outrageously overrated

This is actually true. We love burgers. Every decently sized city will have at least a dozen fast food restaurants and three or four upscale burger places.

>le France has the best cuisine in the world and all our restaurants are top tier and available on every corner meme
How sad is it that the only thing you can even try to brag about is your food, which is equally shitty as the rest of the worlds?

>American food sucks
Correct

Tommy's which is a danish joint i think.

Any American embassy or consulate

Seconded.

Horseburger in Slovenia

>burgerfuel locations
>Sydney
>gold coast
>brisbane

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""australia"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Go to a hipster burger place/grill. They're always going to be good.

I just make my own though. Love to load the meat up with cumin.

Make it at home. Have the butcher grind up a cut of good meat at the store, dont buy pre-ground. Use a good melty cheese (Dont know what you've got to pick from in Europe) and fuck the police, cook it with one of these.

Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen toppings mirrored top-n-bottom like that.

That looks awful by every metric I can think of

I want to believe.

Nowhere because the beef you find in Europe will never be anywhere near the taste of American beef, and thus you will never find a European hamburger that tastes right.

Just make your own, burgers are easy to make.

Your meat is so great that the European Union banned importation of your trash-tier hormones and medication filled meat due to their health impacts.

So yeah, you won't find shit filled beef in Europe and you won't find something near the taste of the garbage/pet food tier stuff you get in the US

t. European who lived the US for 2 years for working purposes.

Never again

We have at least 10 times more variety of cheese to choose from
This is due to US importation law banning the importation of a HUGE variety of our cheese, these laws were made as a response to the European embargo on hormone filled meat, as explained in
Basically US got so mad after being forbidden to export trash meat that they decided to cuck themselves out of nearly 90% of the cheese culture.

Hence the
>american
>cheese
Threads.

In denmark it's
>tommys burger joint
>halifax burger
>bronx burger

>It's actually considered upmarket in Europe too.
why did you lie?
McChicken IS the best fastfood sandwich, though

Perfect Burger , Breda , The Netherlands serves a good burger. Check out perfectburger.nl/l

Jim Block in Germany is p good

I want the mcdonalds shitposters to go and stay go

You guys have a Tommy's?

Fucking liar, here in finland mcdonald's is considered the dumbass teens choice because that's what it is

American Diner or Pancho Villa make excellent burgers

Patty + Bun and Honest Burger in London

For me

>undercooked burgers

This meme needs to die. It's not a steak, it should be cooked through.

Budapest

with foie de gras

Gourmet Kitchen Burger if you're in the UK.

Only ever had one burger from here,
Honestly it was pretty good.
However my outlook on burgers is the same as my feelings towards birds, No standards.

there are enough roadhouse themed restaurants that make decent burgers.

In your kitchen. It's one of the easiest thing to make, hard to screw up, you know what youre getting, takes no time....

Serbia

If you're going to use one of those then DO NOT close the top. It presses all the moisture out and you end up with a hockey puck.

You can't.

Here pny-hamburgers.fr/menu/
But maybe you could make one
Anyone care to share good ingredient combinations?

Good burger places are pretty much everywhere these days, you don't even have to go to a big city for them.

I heard there is a Five Guys in London.