Losing Combinations

Chicken and Waffles don't go well together

Sorry, but they do. Sweet, salty, fatty, crispy. No matter how retarded it is.

That's basically culinary crack cocaine right there.

It's good, finger lickin

Do Americans really eat this?

Your dad's sperm and your mom's egg.

>Sorry, but they do. Sweet, salty, fatty, crispy. No matter how retarded it is.

A sandwich with mango, black pudding, bacon grease and potato chips also fulfils that brief. Doesn't mean it doesn't taste like shit.

ok. very true. so the missing element you highlighted is mouthfeel. the chicken/waffle thing doesnt disgust in mouthfeel. the food you suggested would obviously make people puke a lot.

I'm an American and I can't say I've seen people eating it, just heard them talk about how good it is. Never tried it myself because I've yet to see it appear on a menu.

It's no different than having pancakes with fried sausages or fried bacon

And if you're just one of those freaks who hates savory and sweet together, I bet you also don't like your food to touch and think onions are icky

Carrot salad and calamari tastes like shit together

The black ones do.

Chocolate and Orange is an overrated combination.

There, I said it.

Took my white friend to Roscoe's once. He was enlightened.

How do you feel about mint and chocolate?

I like it.

What part of that requires the waffle when they've apparently already dusted the chicken with powdered sugar?

Alongside chocolate and mint

>not using potato waffles

Southern ones do

Fuck you.

It's goo

I've had it in Montreal and it was awesome

That said, I agree with mint chocolate

puke

to each their own though

Chocolate and any fruit flavor makes me want to puke desu

^^^

This nigger right here doesn't like chocolate dipped strawberries.
Laugh at him, and pity him.

chocolate bananas are pretty good. you are missing out.

Nigger toes on nigger dick on a stick

I like chocolate covered raisins.

Objectively false.

Some do it really fancy

I usually put honey on fried chicken so maple syrup isnt a difficult step

Black guy here.

I didn't even know that chicken and waffles was a thing until I saw that movie Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalow well into my late teens.

Chicken and biscuits are superior.

Try a plate and then come back.

chicken and biscuit from the same place

holy shit i would cum in my pants before the plate arrived

>weak analogy

wow how wrong can u be

Gentelmen I present to you
Seafood gumbo over fried shrimp

Agreed

Looks good but do you have Parkinson's?

do you faggots actually put fried potatoes between two slices of bread and call it a sandwich?

I can see chicken fried in waffle batter, or waffles made of chicken stock, but I wouldn't try the traditional way.

I imagine it's uncommon north of dixie.

I only know of chicken and waffles because of a joke in Black Dynamite that I don't understand.

Now that I know it's a real thing, do people also eat chili and donuts?

I like potato chips dipped in mustard. Crinkle cut and regular old yellow. Anyone?

Chicken and waffles is amazing. Go fuck yourself.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

im sure someone does. maybe you could be the guy who brings that cuisine over here to the local neighborhood. tons of office slaves are dying to get another cheap culinary thrill.

Sweet and Sour chicken is gross.

Never.
>Chicken and waffles is amazing. Go fuck yourself.

I firmly believe that milk chocolate makes everything worse. Dark chocolate is where it's at.

Citrus and cheese. Any kind of either. Name one good dish with both.

agreed. this post brought down the notion that opposing culinary forces can ever co-exist.

ok folks, back to your soul-crushing jobs. theres nothing more to see here.

Are you referring to these sorts of chocolates? I love those!
Or do people do other things with chocolate and oranges, like how strawberries and rasberries are common flavors for cakes/cupcakes?

where did you get this? Why is it on a foam plate??

it doesnt taste bad or anything. I dont think either ingredient particularly enhances the other either

It's an excuse to eat fried chicken for breakfast.

These were my least favorite chocolates during Christmas in the mid-90's.

lel, no. it's pretty much the main food of portland oregon.

Look he said americans. Le obsessed man

marmite and toast don't go together. Full English is a full coranary. This is boring.

how are you supposed to eat it? like, you can't just cut up the chicken and eat a bit with each bite of waffle because there's bones in the chicken. are you supposed to lift the wing with your hand, bite it, then slice off a piece of waffle and eat them together? eat them both with your hands? who the fuck eats waffles with their hands?

You can very easily eat fried chicken with a knife and fork, you degenerate. Usually a larger piece like a breast is used, and the eater cuts off a piece of both of the foods and eats them. You may also eat them separately and savor the contrasts between the two. You can also go full nig and scarf 'em down with your hands.

how do you eat this? do you pick up the whole thing and bite it? what about the bones?

If you're supposed to take one bite of each it should be served deboned
there's no thought put into this dish

Nah, fried chicken and waffles is disgusting

I hate everyone who calls a meal a "dish."

>how do you eat this? do you pick up the whole thing and bite it? what about the bones

Every time I have seen this served it was served side by side on the plate, never as a sandwich. Every time I've seen it eaten the person would eat some of one, then put that aside and eat some of the other, or just finish the waffle first thing.

Pancakes and sausage are served together too, and there is no instinct to immediately assemble them into a sammich

They do if you put it in a taco.

Best breakfast food is steak and eggs period

with ketchup or mayonnaise?

a dish isn't a meal

a meal might have multiple dishes, such as a starter, entree and dessert

Factor 5ssssss

but is a meal a dish.

Such a faggot

I hate woman like you. Why did you participate in this thread? Just to bitch?

Fucking this

"Mexican" aka tex-mex
Lime, shredded cheese, sour cream

Pineapple pizza.

I would eat this desu

Never liked the taste

My nigga, I know we'll get lynched together

If it's not a dish then chicken and waffles isn't a thing, it's just eating two different things

It's like eating oysters then eating ice cream? There's nothing that makes it a combination

Pineapple doesn't belong on a fucking pizza you buffoon

You don't like cordial cherries?

Add hot dog spices and we've got a comfy dish

Pinaple pizza is god tier
I dont give a single fuck if anyone disagrees with my superior taste.

Chicken battered with waffle batter and seasoned panko, served on fries with a light drizzle of maple syrup and a light dusting of powdered sugar and cayenne.

Y/N

>Losing Combinations
ur mom and ur dad

can't be silent on this, chicken and waffles kicks ass.

I personally hate sweet and savory mixed together.

Chicken and waffles are one of my favorite dishes. Only boneless chicken, though (traditional bone-in chicken is a pain-in-the-ass).

Also, there seems to be a trend now where more restaurants are putting it on their menu, but they're these elaborate creations with all these extra toppings and sauces. Chicken and waffles should only consist of the waffle, the chicken, and a side of maple syrup.

Is this just me? I thought they were almost always served with sausage gravy, almost everywhere I it save one place by where I live, and honestly? It makes it so much more delicious to me.

Chili and beans.
Just because you were too poor to afford meat in your chili and got used to it when you were young, doesn't make it a good combo.
Fucking degenerates.

I'm gonna try this.

Chili contains both meat and beans though? Not sure what you're trying to type.

desu I dont mind that or chicken and waffles, but i just about universally hate fruit and meat together. What is wrong with me

Chilli and sea bass isn't Meant tone goat but I've never tried it yet.

So do you put maple syrup on it? Would it go on both the chicken and the waffles or just the waffles?