Beer

What are you drinking /cock/?

How the fuck do you import beer into Burgerland?

drinking lone star 12oz cans. warm. no pretenses, no attitude. just honest 5% beer.

but honestly the "Texas Independence: Try and Take it" packaging is fucking stupid. just shutup and sell cheap beer, faggots.

do you have rolling rock down there?

yes. but its nowhere near as good as it was 15 years ago. it used to be the *best* 10 dollar 12pack around. i dont know what that brewery did but its gone way down.

some dank ass chocolate chip cookie dough ale

new belgium

It was between this and kbs at the liquor store. Went with the new local product. I've had some of their wooden soul series already and its pretty damn good. I think this is the first time they've distributed bottles though. Excited to give it a shot this weekend

bleugh

I can't stand to drink Yengling anymore because it just tastes too sweet.

>tfw you're still a faggot that likes Blue Moon and Liquid Aloha

When I'm not in a sweet mood, I like Labatt and Blue. We also have an amazing local brew in PA called Hijinx.

When I'm fine with one beer for the night, I'll crack a Wynd. Real unique IPA.

Picked this stuff up on a whim from the beer store last time I was there. Decent Gose, I've had significantly better ones from Belgium but not a bad domestic effort.

Your mat is off center there friend.

I just found a rando pic off google

I remember when you couldn't get Lone Star outside of Texas (I grew up in Texas), but now they're exporting it all over the place. I just bought some the other day at BevMo here in NorCal. I don't really like Lone Star, but it's the nostalgia factor for me. My family always had a keg of Lone Star and a keg of Shlitz at family reunions back in the day.

Fix the mat for the greater good.

Ah, I forgot to say what I'm drinking right now (even though it's barely noon here, but I'm off work today, so fuck it). Anyway, I'm drinking Orion (Okinawa import). It's pretty much the main beer I drink now. I like stouts and porters, but they're so filling, I'll have one or two, and then switch to Orion.

Really? I had no idea it was being exported. Whats the point? Its a bare-bones malt and water beer.

If you are in southern california and you want to try kbs go to your local craft beer store and ask for it. They lie. I just got back from getting 2 and the guy didnt want to sell it to me.

That's what I like about it. I can drink it all day, tastes light and refreshing, and doesn't weigh me down like heavier beers.

If i had to live in Commifornia I would be looking for guns to shoot myself with, not beer

Yeah, it's being exported now. Idk what the point is other than for people like me who consider it a nostalgia bomb. It's not great beer, but it's cheap and drinkable.

>found the redneck

People who've never been to California shouldn't make stupid comments like that.

been there like 7 times, fucko. all of your comrades who have the means have fled/are fleeing to places like washington, colorado and texas, and fucking up the nice lives people there have.

Probably to sell more.

no shit retard, i am talking about the consumer end. who goes to the store hankering for a generic malt beer that already exists in 30+ forms on the shelves

California is nice if you stay away from major cities.

how difficult is that to do? it stands to reason that the local, stateside places that werent infested by illegals and junkies would have already been overrun by the time people started leaving en masse.

I don't understand your statement but it's not difficult in northern california.

interdestene

Idk ask the people who go to the liquor store hankering for a generic ipa that exists in 30+ forms on the shelf

i like the blue more though

No, all the people who were unable to keep up their lifestyle here ran to those places. You're taking in the dregs of California. Enjoy. (And, btw, I moved to California FROM Texas, and I'm doing nicely out here, thanks, making plenty of money and living 10 times better than I did there.) Enjoy whatever shitstain you call home.

Going to pair this Double IPA with some Jamaican curry. It's going to be delicious. I'm just worried that I've been sitting on it for too long but I've been saving it because it's big and corked.

(not my pic)

you sound like a true scumbag if you moved there and prospered, when all the cockroaches already fled.

i bet you do debt collections or tattoo removal for people with aids

>unironically drinking beer

What's the irony in drinking beer?

Kroger had a 6 pack of MHL tallboys for 5 bucks so Im drinking that

Because they saw Matthew McConaughey pound them down in True Detective.

*smashes head into table*

I'm drinking kbs and its nice and chocolatey and bourbony but that looks so fuckin nice good shout bro

*likes post*
;^)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm an engineer. Maybe you should have aspired to more in life than just sweeping at the local Piggly Wiggly.

Doubtful.
Besides, anyone who knows anything about Matthew McConaughey knows he always goes with shit from Texas. He's a Uvalde boy, through and through.

Get fucked co/ck/s

I drink 1-2 of these and then 5-6 PBRs to keep costs down.

>How the fuck do you import beer into Burgerland?

Find someone in that country willing to surface mail you beer and pack it REALLY well.

I mailed beer to California and Canada for Christmas last year and both sets arrived just fine.

Do not send beer by air mail, the pressure difference in the plane will most likely cause the bottles to burst their caps and spill beer everywhere. This will also likely get you in trouble.

Why the shit would you need to? It's beer, not heroin. There are these things called breweries, every state has a few these days.

90 Shilling. They didn't have shiner bock and this was the only ale. The packaging is cool. Tastes fine. Just barely too hoppy for me. Whatever. Anybody know where the fuck shiner bock is

Domestic beers on the US are shit though. It's all either macro piss water or hipster hoppy trash. I want real Belgium or German beer.

Oh fuck, get over yourself. It's a goddamn beer. You want to be all elitist about alcohol, then drink hard liquor. Until then, just drink the local beer, and quit being such a pussy about it.

This user will bottle his own urine and mail it to you for a fair price.

Step up your game faggots

The holds of modern airliners are pressurized you fucking mong.

*blocks your path*

Nice macro.
Pleb.

IPA and curry ? Much prefer a good Helles(not Camden this time).
Currently drinking one of these budget beauties

>double IPA

>having this low of a power level.

Gotta get your game up before you get your fame up user.

I wish to go to the states and try the vast array of libations you are awarded with there and then I remember it means going to America

Yeah! For punchy spicy foods the robustness of a strong West Coast IPA stands up really well. Lighter beers are nice and refreshing with it but more full bodied beers compliment the spiciness. One I had with hot wings went incredibly well instead of the usual light beers people pair with them.

Unfortunately the one I had was much lighter in body than expected and it was a bit peppery so it didn't work out that well.

>i dont know what that brewery did but its gone way down.
Bud bought them out

A shitty brewery bought a shittier brewery and somehow made it shittier

>you had to go back

You know, i think the guy is a fucking maniac but you prove that there may be some upsides.

I've had six of these.

Anyone gt a recommendation for a beer cocktail? Sort of urgent lads
Obviously I could google but I don't know what'll be good

>Amerifats talking about beer
Cringey aß fuck, this is probably what reddit looks like
t. German beer masterrace

dump a shot of whiskey in the beer, toss in a cherry.

Yuengling is still among my favorites. Really hoppy beers tend to give me extreme headaches so I like this more mild stuff. I could drink this all day.

German beer is like the very middle of beer quality. Not bad, but not good

What German beers have you tried? And don'T say Becks.

Franziskaner, Weihenstephaner, and Paulaner amongst others recently
I love a lot of old traditional german styles, but the vast majority of such styles are easier to find good examples of from American breweries

Bro try this shit if you can find it. Its like a less sweet yueng. Also cheaper here

I really liked heineken for a while but the taste got old

how many beers u guys drink in a week?

Don't drink any during the week, but on Friday and Saturday nights I binge drink.

12-18

Hey we have some strong micro beers here in the states 7-12%. I somewhat agree with the macro beer though. Steel Reserve probably the highest macro beer at 8.1%.

Damn. 12 ounce or pints?

Same.

Well, those are all Bavarian beers which are way too sweet for my liking and rather similar in taste, but I cant really blame you for the limited choice you have in the States. My city (Düsseldorf) alone has five breweries that produce their own Altbier, if you ever get the chance i highly suggest trying out either Schlüssel, Füchschen or Schumacher Alt!

faggot drink that tastes like shit

kys

12 - 16 I'd guess

Wow 5 breweries in one city! How can the US compete with that???!?!?

I'd say maybe 20

They can't tßh and most American breweries were founded by German immigrants anyway, so I think you should be a little more grateful Cleetus.

It's probably the higher alcohol content thats giving you a headache not the hops

>shits on America for years
>america blows your beer out of the water in a small matter of 30 years
>HURRR WELL IT'S BECUZ OF US
Okay adolf. Isn't it prayer time over there?

>shits on America for years
I like it how passportless flyovers are so insecure that they think that a petty argument over hop water constitutes an ATTACK ON MURRICA 9/11 NEVER FORGET

When a German says "5 breweries" he means 5 actual large scale breweries, not "5 muh microbrewery three vats all of them IPAs"

American beer is like having sex in a canou - fucking close to water.

The thing about German beer is that the styles are so limited, a lot of areas in Germany make perfectly fine beer, but the variety is so limited. I am sure all of those places make a fine Alt, but I have 5 breweries in walking distance that each make a 10-15 beers of widely varying styles from IPA, to sours, imperial stouts, Trappist styles, traditional german stuff, british stuff, and I live in a city about the same size as Dusseldorf

I think a big reason why is that regular cheap mass produced German beer was fine, compared to how shit it was in America, so there was less motivation to get better, plus the southern German breweries held a lot of political power and caused the brewing industry to be far overregulated stifling innovation and quality. They pretty much killed off most of the regional interesting styles one used to be able to find in German

What?

Kek no they dont. Each town has its own breweries and they pretty much only stick around said town. Very few distribute widely and even when they do most stay inside of Germany. It's literally no different than most states here now.

Do you think American beer is just Budweiser, Miller and Coors?
Budweiser is about the least American beer there is, brewed internationally, owned by a bunch of Brazilians and incorporate din Belgium

>What? What? I'll just play dumb now
You were already doing that, cleetus

What did you post have to do with what you were responding to? It seemed utterly unrelated,

What did your bizarre rant about "years of attacking America" have to do with a petty argument about hop water? It seemed utterly unrelated,

Everyone besides you is not the same person, but I interpreted it as specifically talking about beer, not 9/11 or wars or whatever the fuck you were talking about

The reason we have less variety is that all breweries have to follow the "Reinheitsgebot", which is basically a purity Law that says beer may only be made out of hop, malt, yeast and water. Of course, there are pros and cons about this, depending on if you're more of a traditionalist or the progressive type, I for one, don'T mind it at all.

It wasn't. You claimed some undeserved sense of accomplishment for the American beer market becoming one of the best in the world while still shitting on it and I called you out for it