Still better than Jack

Say no more.

Cera palepsy

I hope you guys like crab.

shes cold and being forced to stand on giant blocks of ice

>this kills the crab

Thanks for the dump crabanon, was fun to watch

anyone else suspect Jack is homosexual?

Anyone else keep fanticising about cutting her hirt off, up the middle, with scissors whilst she tries not to make a mess

>You will never have a cute big titties cereal palsy wife who tries her hardest every day to cook you food and even though it isn't perfect looking its bursting with love and affection.

>cereal palsy
You just made my fucking day. Thank you user.

HOW

Aww it blows bubbles in its bath :3

The look on her face when the last one hits the counter makes mewant to die

Y'all are some odd muthurfuckers and I love you for it.

>tfw a girl will never do this to your dick

While the crab webms are neat they're fucking ruined by being bathed in tomalley. Fucking Japs.

I think I came a little

The night is still young!

Is this from that hour long Tokyo Gastronomy video? I haven't gotten around to watching it yet but I love that series

what a qt 3.14

If this retard didn't have big tits she'd be in some loonie bin getting cornholed by some witless patient for his pudding rations

This fucked me up. Every fiber of my being just wants to help her flip those goddamn pancakes, but I can't.

Shes cute, y'all should watch her jewtube.
How would the sex work? She'll be shaking waay too much, she'll snap your dick off if you arent careful.
Frogs taste like chicken.

Are japanese people the last bastion against the alt-right?

cerebral palsy is not a "mental illness" you faggot

.....those don't look like just muscle spasms

how is it not dead

>how is it not dead
It's like in these war movies where people get their lower body blown off but they still live for a while

I want to murder these sadistic fuckers.
look at that stupid bitch and her smile.

delete

It is 'dead' in the sense it doesn't have a brain, but frogs don't need brains. They react to stimuli the same way they would with a brain. You chop a frogs head off and plonk it in water, it'll start swimming. Frogs are weird, man.
She's smiling for the camera, not in joy at the death of a frog. It's obviously a food show, dumbass.

Man how come you can get away with posting crabocide but I get a 3 day ban for posting a gif of baby chickens getting ground up to make tendies.

The Veeky Forums mod will ban you for saying nigger half the time.

Is crab any good?
I've had lobster once and that was pretty damn tasty, but having to scrape out all the shit and guts made the tail pretty unappetizing.

>It is 'dead' in the sense it doesn't have a brain

Head and contained brain are still attached to convulsing parts. So 'dead' because frogs don't need brains even if they're still attached?

>They react to stimuli the same way they would with a brain

Brain is still attached so it writhes in pain? I'm not clear on all your technical jargon.

Is it because they do it for free?

I've heard they hire mods and janitors on reddit

I've also been banned for criticizing gyro meat, calling it "roach leftovers"
That was awhile ago though, the hyper-sensitive mod might be gone because I only got warned for brapposting.

stop worrying about bans. you can change your ip address by changing your mac address in router settings. easy as pie. i have been permanently banned at like 20 times over the 13 years ive been on Veeky Forums. if i just sighed and gave up the world would never know my name.

Alright, let me put it another way. It's dead because its chopped in half.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmDxb5QU4U4

>chinks

True, nobody would know you as the glorious Anonymous.

>op worrying about bans. you can change your ip address by changing your mac address in router settings. easy as pie. i have been permanently banned at like 20 times over the 13 years ive been on Veeky Forums. if i just sighed and gave up the world would never know my name.

--user, 2017

this

you get some nuts when you rely on people doing it for free

For an egg like that, room temp egg dropped in rolling boil water, boiled on high for 6 min, then put in ice bath.

the citrus from the lime is making it spazz out

I'm sick of seeing this retard and reading about how you cucks want to romance her and be her knight in shining armor.
Hopefully she dies soon.

Wtf with all these crabs. Where's that rising bread one?

the alt right died last night bro get with the times.

pol has gone back to 2012 and is now ron paul territory once again

My dad gave me a book when i was in high school. I think it was titled something like "10 mistakes guys make with girls" or something.

And the only one I remember, and I was guilty of doing it at the time, was "don't save the princess." The book went on to talk about how boys are raised learning that they can be the knight in shining armor, and that they should slay the dragon and save the princess. Well... if you do that - you end up with a girl that needs saving.

Long story short, I decided not to save the princess. I ended up with a self reliant woman who has a really good high paying job. She doesn't do drama. She is capable of handling her business. IT IS FUCKING AMAZING. I don't have to worry about her and waste my time fixing her shit. Not only that, she makes a shit ton of money at her high paying job and that means I get to spend my own money on shit I want so I have amazing cars and toys and I'm living the fucking dream.

Don't save the princess cu/cks.

Yeah, it's just sad the amount of thirsty pathetic loser virgins here that are so low on the social ladder they've resorted to white knighting a legit retard. smdh. and guess what? she still has more suitors than you fat neckbeard geeks. not even a cripple would want to push back your grotesque rolls of flab and suck your micropenis.

king crab and dungeness are both better than lobster, as for other varieties like blue theyre a little different but still tasty. if you like lobster you'll like crab.

>a gorilla plays with its food.webm

Yup. Very nice relaxing video. They also show some of their custom plates and tableware being made.