Find a flaw

Find a flaw

you bit out of it

you have the bite radius of a jew.
> huge mouth/10

Too much tortilla
Double deckers are basically the same

It gets soggy

There was a shard of bone in mine last week and it wedged itself between my teeth.

Taco Bell, not even once.

But if i eat it with my girlfriend will it kill the both of us?

To die by your crunchwrap is such a heavenly way to die

I've never been to a taco bell other than the one in my town so I dunno if they are a bunch of shitters but both times I've got a crunchwrap it's been kind of soggy and not at all crunchy, basically fell apart in my hands.

>A piece of bone in MY heavily processed meat sludge? I'm never eating at this establishment again!
You've probably ingested worse things than a piece of bone by eating at taco bell dude

It's not a cheesy gordita crunch

i had this for the first time the other day and i agree with , it does get soggy.

first few bites are alright but after that the gimmick is gone

/Thread

Uneven Browning.
Inadequately stuffed.
Not consumed with a mix of both mild and hot packets.

Not worth it.

Crunchwraps are delicious but the taste I get when I burp for the entire rest of the day is fucking bizarre and indescribable and nothing else on the menu tastes that way

>When you get a crunchwrap and they throw it together sloppily so one third has all the meat, one third has all the liquid cheese, and one third is nothing but sour cream

Is there anything worse

costs a dollar too much. like everything on the taco bell menu.

its the weird combo of their lettuce and their nacho cheese/fake meat

none
I'm pretty ambivalent about fast food but taco bell must put cocaine in their beef because I can't stop

doesnt come in chalupa pocket version

the sour cream and cheese pool at the bottom so your last few bites are just overwhelmingly gross

>the meat is somehow on one side
>lettuce everfuckingwhere
>lettuce instead of any other thing like tomatoes onions or cheese
>bread heavy
>costs too much compared to other stuff you can get

Didn't get trips

I don't know if the recipe is different here in Leafland but I tried a Crunchwrap for the first time recently and it was like 80% lettuce.

Its messy as fuck and falls apart when you eat it.. also too much tortilla to filling ratio... those beefy frito burritos are bet goddamn dollar menu item that exists though.

mono- and diglycerides

Hot packets aren't even hot

That radioactive "cheese" they use.

someone put his foot on your burger bro'

Its fucking gross. When it first came out I used to love them. I didn't eat at taco bell for a few years until I moved right next to one and theres one right by my work too now. I got one and its really crappy now AND theres no baja chalupas anymore so fuck taco bell never going back. Literally no reason to eat there. Their quality of food is terrible too but those two things specifically were good and now ones gone and the others gone to shit. So RIP tacobell youre permanently off the list.

You didn't add potatoes.

The case of rito is better desu.