Weed

What's the best thing to eat after smoking a lot of weed?

Like a LOT of weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dw1HavgoK9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bullet.

blt sandwich with mayo and plenty of bacon

also this is very "dude weed lmao" which makes me cringe as someone else who smokes occasionally.

Potassium cyanide

no joke this stuff is so good. Make sure you have water in reach though. also good protein.

A very moist dessert.

Grapes from the refrigerator. Fun to eat, taste great.

either something very warm and cheesy or something cold and refreshing like sorbet.

DUDE WEED LMAO

The spiciest thing you can find.

Raw habaneros.

>for the man with refined tastes
Whitecastle burgers

bulet

Beer and goldfish crackers

The correct answer is to combine random things from your cupboard.
It's an adventure that might result in something tasty
>only stoner kids will get this

if you are too stoned to even make a grilled cheese, this

A bullet.

Draino.

Once I ate a bag of pizza rolls, and dipped them in canned nacho cheese.
>best fucking thing ever

more weed

desu everything tastes good on weed that's why people smoke it...

Only avoid bland food or food with too much chili

A bullet.

Burgers from your local legendary old timey burger place. Get a delivery service to pick them up for you.

Nothing. Just remember that you aren't actually hungry and that you just can't feel your stomach.
Eat later when you're normalizing, that in-between period is the best for a relaxing eat.

A bullet.

>be completely sober
>try to feel my stomach
>nothing
I must be having one of those marijuana flashbacks I hear about

Are you guys talking about those bulletsalads I keep hearing about??

You can't feel it because it's obscured by a thicc layer of subcutaneous fat

yes
use your newfound creative powers to make the best possible bowl of chocolate oatmeal ever

Pepperoni pizza. I have one in the oven right now, I'll be baked by the time it's done baking.

Ice cream. Feels nice when your mouth is all dry, and tastes amazing.

Why does weed get all the hate but alcohol doesn't

Cheeseburger grinder.

...I may have forgotten about cereal surprise.

Yes. Do this. Mix cereals or make that chocolate oatmeal

Culture and legal status. Autists either like drinking because it quells their feelings of awkwardness or don't think much of it because it's so ubiquitous. Weed triggers them something fierce because it probably made them have a panic attack if they've ever tried it, and the taboo around it is equally triggering.

Fruit salad or just watermelon is my favorite LSD snack. I don't smoke weed by itself. I can eat 2-3 pounds of watermelon in one sitting if I feel like it.

peanut butter(natural) and jelly on whole wheat
chocolate milk
dark chocolate
raisins
almonds
KIND banana cluster granola
cereal

>panic attacks from weed
I have experienced this multiple times, does that mean I have schizophrenia?
I don't understand how weed can cure anxiety in most normies but it causes it to skyrocket in others.

Weed changes your thought process, your mind starts exploring ideas your regular mind has long developed a defensive mechanism of repression for

When you're high you lack that

I can second the lack of defense mechanisms. I have had serious panic attacks on weed. once I thought I had found out the point to life, that it was a test of we'd fall for the temptation of using drugs, and I'd proven myself a failure. Another time I felt bugs crawling inside the cast on my arm. I don't have schizophrenia, so I stopped smoking weed and started drinking a bit more.

>that it was a test of we'd fall for the temptation of using drugs

>You couldn't know this until you got high

Yeah that sounds like fun time, that's some garden of eden fruit of knowledge shit right there

Steak and pecan ice cream

Literally snack kino

Chocolate chip cookie topped with a cinnamon roll topped with ice cream topped with whipped cream topped with chocolate syrup and topped with an Oreo

This.

Chips Ahoy + French's Mustard. Legendary.

Your own feces
It makes the high last longer trust me
And when you're stoned it doesn't even taste bad
Good luck

DUDE

WEED

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

My anxiety goes up in certain situations. The only times I smoke are when I'm alone on long car rides or going hiking. Basically never when large crowds are involved

like pretty much anything

Souffle

A cyanide breath mint

Driving while smoking weed?
People like you shouldn't be on the road.

That's only if you ruin your high by succumbing to the paranoia. Most people don't because they can a.) relax, or b.) know weed makes you paranoid.
If you get "panic attacks", then coke would probably kill you. No, really, if you can't relax, the muscles around your heart squeeze the shit out of it.

Weed exacerbates anxiety levels. If you're a generally socially panicked autismo, then smoking will probably trigger you extra hard because you're already an anxious mess.
Normies don't really have that problem because, well, normies.

Not true at all. Weed will give me uncontrollable panic attacks depending on the day, and every time I've bumped coke I felt fucking fantastic and wanted nothing more than to just talk to everybody about everything. It immediately made everything fantastic and removed any social inhibitions I felt.

I drive better high than sober desu. Less road rage and am more aware of speed limits

You must have zero chest muscles. Lucky you.
Or... you could be smoking weed that's dusted.
I'm sure if you were doing dabs or adding oil or hash, you'd have mentioned it.

Not really that cool on a slow board.

My only thing when driving high is 65 feels like I'm going 80 sometimes LOOL

just eat whatever you eat normally

driving high is surprisingly relaxing, easy, and feels safe, even in retrospect. it sounds so wrong, but it's true. myself, and the few people ive met that smoke/have smoked, talked about how natural it feels to drive high. its like you become one with the car. you dont swerve, pass out, or get distracted, its like youre in the zone of driving. its wild.

I'm not a sweets person, salty is my terrible addiction, but whenever I smoke I get such a crazy sweet tooth
my favorite is a toasted pb&j thats more jelly than peanut butter

some tawainese friends visted and they brought these over. A+++

any kind of chocolate with a creamy filling

If you had schizophrenia you'd know it. 90% of schizophrenics are so fucked up from psychosis they can barely function.

>Dude don't worry I drive better when I'm high

Neck yourself, degenerate.

He's basically saying he shouldn't be allowed to drive. If he's so shitty that he needs extra "motivation" to pay attention, he shouldn't be allowed to drive. It's like an alcoholic saying he drives better drunk, it could be true because sober he doesn't pay attention at all. Probably has OCD or some disorder where he should be 24/7 medicated.

Cyanide HCl

Is it so unthinkable that a person can operate a vehicle while high? I don't do it often but can if needed. Just yesterday I sessioned with a friend,and he forgot his phone at my place. Drove it to him and drove back home with no incident.

One of us believes you, but thinks you need regular medication if you "drive better when high".
In my city, most people do it because it's a busy city and a moving target is harder for popos to clock.

>sessioned
Don't sound like such a faggot next time when you say you smoked with someone

He could have also sounded less lame n a straight if he said 'sesh' instead.

This
One time i made spaghetti at 3am with a tomato sauce mixed with garlic,soy sauce,some peppers,olive oil and some cheese,i called it the faggotini,everyone loved it and it's our official stoner night meal
If you want to know what goes well with weed,just try something at the moment .
Or you could eat a bullet

>'sesh'
Don't do that either

Kill yourself you worthless faggot.

Your reaction times are slower that's a fact. It's probably still safer than the millions of people texting and driving though

>guys I did it one time and nothing happened, that means it's okay all times
Fuck you for putting other lives at greater risk

I miss weed.

I found eating fatty things made everything very comfy.
And even though I normally avoid (most) fat like a vampire avoids sunlight, weed made the stuff taste incredibly good, and it seemed to make the high take a lot longer to wear down.
Everything dairy is the best possible thing for weed.

Pizza is perfect. Pepperoni has plenty of fat. As does all that delicious cheese.
Burgers are good.
Ham & cheese melts.
Chocolate pudding.
Anything involving custard.
In fact, re-heat any old shit you have in the fridge.

>Retards driving while stoned
Please don't.
A dude on the internets says not to.

I'm a fat alcoholic fuck so the few times I do smoke weed I either want to eat nothing or as healthily as possible.

I legit like eating veggies after smoking a ton of weed (well, I use a vape, or sometimes THC infused soda because it's way better).

Other than that it's mostly gatorade G2 and simple shit I can't fuck up, like frozen tater tots.

Just did like 6 rips in about 5 minutes. Like literally 10 minutes ago

Should I go to taco bell, McDonald's, or wait for Winn dixieland to open

Or the gas station

Enjoy your gateway to heroin.

That's a tough one. Flip a coin on a burrito or a burger. If reading the word sandwiches sounds good, go to the gas station.

That's outdated propaganda. Opioid/etc pills are the real gateway.

Taco bell. Get a triple double crunchwrap and a cheesy gordita crunch
you're welcome

>6 rips in 5 minutes,literally 10 minutes ago

Holy God man, how are you still standing?!? You must be the ultimate bad-ass of marijuana!

Everything this.
especially the driving part.
>be me stoned
>driving with a friend, also stoned
>Go to turn left out of a parking lot
>ohfuck.jpeg
>there's a median in the way
>already in the middle of the road, with traffic coming toward my passenger side door, literally 20 feet away.
>freeze up
>manage to drive over the median in the last second and avoid crash
it would have been fine if id been sober. But i didn't think to look while high, and my dulled reflexes almost killed us, or at least my passenger.
Don't drive stoned peeps

I'm a puasy dude, it's not much for you maybe faggot, but that's my limit quite often

Sorry I'm not as underage as you

Not him, but... you do know your tolerance goes up the longer you use, right? That "underage" comment kinda blows up in your face. Plus, it's the quality of the kine, not the quality of the smoker, most of the time.

Honestly, man... you should stay away from Veeky Forums while stoned. You'll fall into a 4ch-hole and waste ur whole buzz here.

Good point. I don't smoke too often, but that's also because I have a job not because I'm underage. Wouldn't a kid have more time to smoke?

>smoking weed past high school

Losers the lot of yeh.

More time, less money and freedom.

Ok, Nancy Reagan.

They'd have the time, but not the cash to procure da kine.

An entire chicken pot pie.

You weren't alive for that presidency.

A bullet.

youtu.be/dw1HavgoK9E
Unless you're fucking blitzed out of your mind, you're literally just more cautious on the road.

Yeah, I was. Don't remember it, but I was alive.