Belgian Fries

I think it is about time we change the name French fries to Belgian fries. Seriously, if you want to eat good fries, come to Belgium. The French stole our culinairy pride, we want it back.

Heaven is gold and brown. Know it.

Britain here, those are chips.

Don't make us fight a country that's scared of fighting.

Belgium has, by far, the tastiest carbs on the planet.

Your chips are ass. They've sucked in every fucking place.

>Big glob of mayonnaise on top
>Can't get to the untainted fries without getting mayo all over your hands

your fries are good, your waffles are good, but fuck you belgium and your shitty frikadellen and bicky trash. seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

They're called that because you French cut the potatoes, moron

Chips isn't slang for your mum

just call them terrorist fires

maybe you could order fries with no mayo?

A fucking non state

You can blame us for those surprise meat sticks actually (Dutch). Dunno why it spread.

you guys have great fries, but no one is changing it to Belgium Fries. Find peace in the fact that you will always be the superior secret menu.

Everywhere else in the world doesnt seem to understand this concept. Canada does it, belgians do it, fucking britcucks do it.
For some baffling reason the rest of the world has decided that fries either:
Must be incredibly fucking messy
or
You cannot eat them with your hands

I mean, why serve it in a cone which facilitates finger food perfectly, but have to eat it with a fork?

I have no idea.

belgian fries are kinda tight, I always liked potato champion in Portland (don't move to portland, it fucking sucks there and we hate you for even thinking about it) but calling them "frites" is some homosexual shit

Non countries don't get to name foods

French guy here, I agree

You're supposed to lick the mayo off first and then eat the fries that sogged up the mayo.