What's for dinner Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamieoliver.com/recipes/fish-recipes/fish-chips-and-mushy-peas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christ I have no idea

I have some frozen chicken but I'm not really sure what to do with it

Just ate a bowl of pasta with marinara sauce from a jar because I hate myself

BBQ pulled pork nachos and a movie.

Too lazy for pic but some lazy shit. Canned chicken breast in a pan with olive oil, tomato sauce and cilantro. Just heat for a bit then smother with grated parmesan wood pulp.

Xanax and pic related.

I suppose a good steak is addicting

currently in Poland and enjoying their cuisine.

which is mostly mostly potatoes tbqh

What is this dish

Cool figure

NO HOMO!

Leftover chicken hekka I made yesterday. Was drinking while cooking it, so this will be the first time I actually taste it.

I can see why you hate minorities, they live a better life than you. Your life I do not want.

>what's for dinner?
Tendies with truffle filled pasta and truffle oil

Pytt-i-panna. Basically, the traditional 'recipie' is left-over boiled potatoes, left-over cooked meat of some description, and onion, all fried in a pan with some ground black pepper and salt. There was a sale on bacon, so I have that, but pretty much anything goes. No extra salt needed, on account of the bacon of course.

An alternative is to also add some wok mix, pic related. You can of course use fresh veggies (broccoli, baby corn, water chestnut, carots, etc). You can mix and match, it's a left-over dish in essence.

it's fucking stir fry

Whatever you call it in english.

retard

You sure get triggered by husmanskost.

Home made fish and chips. Wish I'd had taken a picture but we were looking forward to it so much that we didn't care. Was fucking lush. fried using lard and made the batter using gluten free flour and it came out brilliantly, even lighter than regular batter. Used diet tonic water for the batter instead of beer because celeac, but I think it really added something.

Here's the recipe if anyones interested. This recipe has instructions for proper good chips too. I know its Jamie but its a sound recipe.
jamieoliver.com/recipes/fish-recipes/fish-chips-and-mushy-peas/

>husmanskost
>water chestnuts and baby corn
go back and never return

Soft boiled 2 eggs and drank them and now im eating a scrambled egg microwaved
Pic related, was too lazy to cook something edible and tasty

Salmon with white aspergers.

bread and cheese

asparagus* heh

Literally what the fuck are you talking about

I had cold rice with butter and salt seasoning while my family went out to a meal.

Woon sen

NO HOMO!

Whole grain spaghetti with minced pork, chili spaghetti sauce and a tiny bit of cheese.

It's UFC night, so I've got a bunch of chicken drumsticks in the oven. I'll coat some with buffalo sauce for myself once they're crispy enough, and I'm doing a second batch that's just salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and garlic. The gf doesn't like buffalo.

I have a bunch of wings I'm going to thaw out and rub with jerk seasoning. You ever use that? I want to marinate them in sour orange and good Caribbean spices and make jerk chicken wings, but I'm not 100% on what order to apply the seasonings. Should I try frying them first then adding a jerk sauce? Didn't want to make thread for this question.

maybe i'm just tired, but it looks like your plate broke in two

Yeah, either fry or bake at high heat until crispy and then add sauce.

i was planning to use the fryer since it's out and the grease is still good. i guess ill just alter the jerk so that it's more of a sauce than a marinade.
i appreciate the answer. have goofy picture.

Home for the weekend. My dad made fried drum sticks, but somehow they came out really funky.

I had a few to be polite, then fixed myself some tomato soup and grilled cheese.

Tomorrow I think I might have my friends over and make an elaborate dinner. Perhaps something Italian.

You must be tired

I just cooked pea flower fried rice for lunch. The rice was originally blue, but it turns green when you use it for fried rice.
Pic related: clockwise from the rice, which is made with pea flower water and flavoured with screw-pine before being stir-fried with ginger and finished with garlic chives, coriander leaves and smoked fish.

Tomato as garnish.
Tomato pickles.
Fried fishcakes.
Pea leaves stir-fried with garlic.
Bull's eye fried egg.

I had beef tamales last night.

Mex takeout is best takeout.

Making cabbage rolls.

Ribs and Mac n' Cheese

I didnt take the photo but got the exact same dish at the same restaurant. cost me 13 dollars. 10/10

Made some pilaf with lentils in it. Wish I had some yogurt to go on top but I'm out and I can't go to the store because I've been drinking.

>sugar syrup in fizzy sugar water

enjoy your 'beetus

NO HOMO!

Pot roast
Carrots
Baby red potatoes
Kale

Slow cooked for 8 hours

Ate with french bread

Solid meal for no work.

who /soup/ here

Had the chicken corn chowder with bacon, probably the best canned soup I've had in years.