How do i into wine?

how do i into wine?

is it even worth it or should i just stick to beers?

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/drink/nation/the-best-two-buck-chuck-at-trader-joe-s-cheap-wine-thrillist-nation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do it, user. You'll become a pretentious swine and start using terms like "bouquet" and "mouthfeel"

Stick to beer. Wine is overrated

Riunite and Sutter home are superior. Thats all you need to know about wine bro.

and you will spend a lot of money.

I don't really know what makes a good wine, but I can tell when I'm drinking a bad/terrible one.

I'm a cheap SOB and have a hard time spending over $15 for a bottle of wine for everyday use. 2 buck chuck from trader joes actually has some decent wines, you just need to know the ones to avoid:

thrillist.com/drink/nation/the-best-two-buck-chuck-at-trader-joe-s-cheap-wine-thrillist-nation

it's gay as fuck, some shit soccer moms do to be "fancy"

only middle aged women drink whine

fuck off

You'll be surprised that most people can't taste the difference between a decent bottle and an expensive one. Stick to beer it's more fun unless you're feeling swanky then get a bottle of wine to share with a qt but you're on Veeky Forums so no qts for u.

no qts but i have a bunch of fattys on tinder brah

Do they have fat asses?
pics for research purposes pls I'm throbbing at the thought of discovery rntbh

Frenchfag here . I totally disagree with what i read here. First of all , wine could be cheap.
Secondly , it's depend of what you like. like beer , they exist tons of different wine who have different taste .

We usualy drink with what we eat. for exemple if i eat some hot goat cheese , i will take some chardonnay with it.

Nearly every adult drink wine here ,it's not only a specific taste reserved for woman . (i know you write whine)

I like getting fucked up but i dont like feeling like shit in the morning so wat do

what kind of wine do you use to wash down the semen pierre asking for a friend

what? i dont understand that bait

Cheap wine can only be good in wine producing countries. Imports are always overpriced. Always.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

nice try! insulting someone is the best way to obtain a right answer , isn't it ?

SAY WHAT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER
>there are people in this world who can't recognize pulp fiction references
beautiful

i didnt think that way . i've already buy some german beer or dutch beer but in european union , import is not really overpriced.

but i hear californian wine is a good one . never taste it , but maybe they exist some cheaper one. In France , nearly every region product wine (and cheese too) so if we produce a lot a wine , we can have some cheaper wine according to the law of supply and demand.

sorry but i watch pulp fiction when i was younger , so i watch it in french (now i watch every movie in english).

great movie btw , i wonder what's the quote about marvin in english : )

post a pic of a cute girl if this helped

Why are there so many plebs here? Wine isn't pretentious in the right setting. Just because you can't discern a malbec from a merlot doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

Go with beer, its better and cheaper and the culture around it is less shitty

>Riesling
>special occasions
Not terrible though

It took me a long time to get into wine.
For alcohol, first I got into the fruity shit like Seagrams.
Then all beers.
The few wines I've tasted I didn't like that much, save for a few brands of zinfandel red wine. Don't ask me what the fuck 'zinfandel' means. But my boyfriend and I bought the bottle because there was a buffalo on the bottle and we ended up liking it.

Wine isn't expensive if you stick to table wines or discounted stock. People who believe the literal dirt under their toes have spiritual qualities that influence wine flavors (aka muh terroir) will despise you but they're not really human anyway so it doesn't matter.

Hipster picobrewing can be a pretty cancerous culture too

people think it's more fancy than it is, I just buy cheap-ass 3 dollar white wine from Aldi because it's fruity, refreshing, non-carbonated (no beer bloating) fairly high ABV (NO BEER BLOATING!) and doesn't need mixers to taste good, go down easy, and get a good buzz going fairly quickly.
I like pinot grigio. aldi's Winking Owl is surprisingly good, though I don't know what "nice wine" is like, everyone who knows better think it costs a lot more than it does. Better than Sutter Home/Berenger/Barefoot/Yellowtail/you-know-the-rest.
Franzia is beneath me, though. Alcoholic powerade, not enjoyable.

go to a wine class that you have to pay for, so you can taste a lot of different stuff. try to get one that's focused on a specific region, because you will be more likely to get a range of prices - $20 up to $150/bottle.

Just visit a few local vinyards and go through their tasting menus.

Oh

wait

There aren't any near you? Silly flyover