Ooooo, oooo ooo I need a gyro!

ooooo, oooo ooo I need a gyro!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7XrVgM5E6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literal blatant unapologetic shilling.

The commercial is pretty funny.

Fucking killed me when I first saw it. Not as funny now.

Why do people still watch tv?

Fast food cant into fast food, you think they can into greek cuisine?

>gyros
>cuisine

Sports aren't shown anywhere else
>inb4 some "snarky" remark about sports

All the bookstores have closed.

It's free and I played my Xbox to death.

I've had the Arby's greek gyro. It's a fast food gyro. It's no better or worse than any shitty Greek run place that uses the frozen kronos meat.

Went to a gyro place last summer. Walked in a asked the dude what's in a "Jye-row". He looked at me like I was retarded and proceeded to say "gyro meat" as if that fucking means anything. Later learned that it's pronounced "yur-row" and not "jye-row" since I've never heard the word before and that it's lamb meat. Guy probably didn't mean it but he came off as a douche to me.

Live sports really are the only reason. I don't see why a non-sports fan would really bother.

>mfw a lebanese place opened up half a block away from my place
>get a chicken swarma whenever I please

dude you're so fucking dumb why didn't you know how to pronounce a word in a way completely inconsistent with the rest of english

I thought it was jye-row too.

Everybody here in Trinidad says it like jye
I think even the Lebanese people who run the one i go to say it like that

youtube.com/watch?v=D7XrVgM5E6Y

They should have went with this version.

ditto

They don't actually have those vertical spit roasters, right? I mean, it would seem like too much cost to outfit each store, so they're probably sending shit in bags pre-sliced.

You don't have to "shill" something that's actually good, kid

nope. most stores these days carry diagonal spit-roasters that send the open-aired meat through various rooms in the back on a circuit. if you are lucky you can view the meat for a bout 3 seconds before it disappears again