ITT: Delicious Food Picture

Post delicious food pictures.

Drinks included

what is thsi

Assam tea.

I have killed a man for a single slice of blueberry pie. Don't tell anyone though.

FOR

ME

My god, it's full of blueberries.

THICC

Kimichi is delicious but there's only one place that stocks a single brand where I live and it's out of the way.

fucking weebs. go back to masturbating to cartoons, trump supporter.

IT'S

tea is gay!

that is a very spongy looking bread
that is beautiful coloring on the touch up

i'll contriboot tho. incoming

MONTY

I fucking hate this macaron meme. I fucking can't stand it, yes they're pretty, but they don't taste anywhere that fucking good. This is a food for your eyes, not for your fucking mouth

Gonna make some spaghetti for dinner, my homos. Not squid ink unfortunately. Gonna cook up some garlic and mushrooms to add in the sauce. I don't know why I'm telling you this.

Wok with Chicken and Papaya

Shameless self shill : sundubu jjigae

Looks great!

I appreciate it user, I literally spent like $20 at the Asian market on this Chinese bowl and spoon, really nifty chopsticks, and all kinda Korean spices and kombu just to impress a bunch of stangers on a Scottish bagpipe repair forum.

I regret nothing, this shit makes me happy and feel cosy, I've needed a happy break from life and obligations lately.

I know how you feel, man. I need to find a place like that and set some time aside to focus on cooking, but I'm living on a uni student budget. I try to eat vegan when I can. I'm so hungry I eat whatever the dining hall puts in front of me.

Vegan is cheap, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Yeah I own a company and have to fix my vehicle to make said company run and just disregarded everything, literally turned off my phone for the day, didn't turn a single wrench, kicked it, made soup and took pics.

I've had some big setbacks lately and just needed to shut off for a day. You'll find an opportunity for the same.

pig disgusting on so many levels

Macarons are a meme cookie.

I know, my friend. My parents and one of my sisters are vegan. I probably will end up as one as well once I get out of uni and get a full time job.

Moron.

They're a filled almond meringue, not a cookie.

The wikipedia page makes them look good as fuck

Which is exactly what makes them such a fucking meme you ridiculous clown person.

Savory macarons are a meme.

>meme
You don't know what that word means, do you?

Saying they're a meme is the meme, kinda like Millhouse.

>Things that are different are memes!

Fucking idiot.

Prove it

what the fuck is the point of honey dippers.

Just look up a recipe, is there any dough in there? No. Then it's not a cookie is it?

Ding ding ding.