For me general

For me, it is the McChicken with cheese.

That's right: tender, crispy, flame-broiled cheese flakes bursting with Habanero pepper essence.

That's a cheeseburger

s-stfu junior!

>flame-broiled cheese flakes
beg pardon

Why did they put corn chips on it?

cheap restaurant chain, desperate for "new" recipes to attract the welfare crowd

>Tfw no welfare

>posts a discontinued item I used to like a lot

why you do dis?

For me it was the Jalapeno McDouble. Always gave me the shits though, so I guess it's best they don't sell it anymore.

Bottom feeder food defined.
Learn to cook for yourself before you post here.

Every time I visit Las Vegas, they always have the spicy mcchicken for a dollar, which is a steal in vegas (tourist). Other than that. the mc double is always a great find if fresh.

You guys dont send me enough coupons. I get coupons from bk, carls, jack on the crack, but no fucking mcdanields.

what do you do in vegas? i have been once; stayed in the luxor and gambled a few days. was pretty boring in hindsight. got any suggestions?

Go see Penn and Teller.
Also go to a range that rents full-auto firearms and take one for a spin. Center Mass is good, I went there a couple years ago.

Unfortunately the Star Trek Experience closed down a few years ago. I also used to recommend Gameworks but it's gone to shit since Sega sold all the locations to some investment group.

so nothing but shooting guns, drinking whiskey, and fucking troubled girls?

sounds great. cya there.

What do you expect out of Vegas, exactly?
I grew up there. There used to be a lot of neat shit I enjoyed, but the "family friendly" era of Vegas has folded.

ok. so i dont expect anything out of vegas. but i would like to win money gambling. go home with more money than i came with.

as far as girls, i would like some girls who didnt rob me. just let me nut in their ass.

am i crazy?

>I would like some girls who won't rob me
Not crazy.
>I would like to win money gambling
Definitely crazy.
If you're okay with losing money, go ahead, but don't put down more than you can afford to lose, because you WILL lose it and you WON'T be able to win it back.

cheers.

I did too. I'm glad I got so many.

I wouldn't say it's certain. Statistically, some people have to be lifetime winners.

For me, it is platanos fritos

I feel bad for the rest of the world that doesnt get the spicy mcchicken. Like why do you guys eat that? I wouldnt eat a normal mcchicken. Carls jr $1 chicken is pretty okay so I get that on rare occasion but thats the only fast food (cheap) chicken sandwich I get the rest taste actually bad and I like pretty much everything.

They still sell it at my mcdonalds if you ask.