How sick will they get?

My roommate is making cucumber and mayonnaise sandwiches for some kind of underground party
She is also preparing skewers with cheese and meat
Additionally she's making Mexican wedding cookies.

We had a power outage last night - and the meat and cheese was in the powerless fridge

she made the dough for the cookies last night and baked them today

She's making the sandwiches now.

I asked her how she was going to store all of this stuff for the party and she was deliberately vague. They are all going in Tupperware but there isn't enough room in the fridge for the skwers and sandwiches.

How sick is everyone at this party going to get? She's making hundreds of these fucking sandwiches and skewers holy shit.

I just remembered that the dough sat in her room all day today and I ate a couple of them just now.

The party is tomorrow night.

they'll probably all die

It's fine you fucking millennial.

Holy shit! 24 hours unrefrigerated! Serious bacterial problems afoot. Be sure your record & YouTube the vomit and diarrhea party! ... Which won't happen cuz the food will be fine

holy christ the unpowered fridge probably warmed up by like 2 or 3 degrees before the power came back!
oh my god she's making sandwiches and then storing them briefly instead of serving them immediately?
sweet jesus, somebody call FEMA because it's going to be a health disaster.

>t. OP's roommate

I would immediately leave a party if they were serving sandwiches like that.

What kind of meat? Is she making chicken sashimi skewers?

why not just pop them outside in the tupperware?
will probably be cooler than your shared basement apartment

Oh fucking shit, I can't fucking believe this!!! She's gonna fucking kill people!!! Alert the ambulance services, fire brigade, and the cops as well!! If you don't act quick, this is going to be another 9/11! I'm fucking shaking over here, PLEASE let us know what happens.

i just made one thanks to your post! it was good

Don't worry about hypothetical situations user. You wouldn't get invited to the party to begin with.

What sort of meats? If they're salted/cured it's probably fine, honestly your local supermarket deli probably does at least that bad on a regular basis.

Cucumbers give off mustard gas when warmed.

>cucumber and mayonnaise sandwiches
>Tupperware
>underground party

They doing some kind of national stereotype theme party?
Or are they just boring, yet pretentious cunts?

No-one will get sick. But they will still be arseholes.

>oh my god she's making sandwiches and then storing them briefly instead of serving them immediately
To be fair, that's heresy for cucumber sandwiches which should be made no more than 20 minutes before serving, lest the bread become soggy.

>cucumber sandwiches
>mayo
>not just butter
>not cutting off the crusts
>storing them for a length of time

Consider me Royally triggered

Fuck cucumber sandwiches.
Goddamn things sank my boat once.

They will all die, darling.

How do british ppl survive eating this on a regulare basis?

btw I am taking your bait all the way in, triggered

Cucumber and mayonaise aren't a sandwich you would see in the UK. Cucumber and cream cheese is though.

I assume this is bait, but I shouldn't because there are a lot of new retards on this board

>Consider me Royally triggered
inorite

>Cucumber and mayonaise aren't a sandwich
FTFY

I non-ironically made these tonight. I'm an English teacher in China and one of my students can't stop talking about them after a trip to the UK so I got her to help me make some for class tonight. Turned out well I think, we had them with some really good Earl Grey she brought me from her holiday.

Did you guys fuck?

>I'm an English teacher in China
kys weeb trash

they'll be fine

[Muffled distant ree]

unironically yes, but it's legal here

How would you have sex ironically?

To piss off someone else but you're not really into it. I guess. I dunno.

Why does no one know what irony means

Why does no one know how language works.

A word is defined by how people use it. The dictionnaries write down whatever people say, not the contrary.

And the definition of irony hasnt changed. You're not changing it, youre just using it wrong you dunce.

It has, and you already acknowledged it yourself by noticing that nobody uses irony the way you think it works.

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
"that note of irony in her voice"
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
"the irony of the situation"
a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
noun: dramatic irony

I don't see revenge in any of the definitions of irony, because that's what implied it means

Are you in Seattle

The implication wasn't revenge, it was doing something without really meaning it (even though it is enjoyable) for the fun of the situation.

Wait hold the phone people, are cucumber sandwiches a normal thing people eat? WTF is this nonsense. Why ruin perfectly good vegetables with shitty slices of white bread?

Cucumber and cheese cream go pretty well together, yeah.
Or cucumbers and tzatziki, for example.

are you high too?

If the meat is cooked, a day of being unrefrigerated won't be long enough for any of that stuff to rot or spoil.

>My roommate is making cucumber and mayonnaise sandwiches

What fucking ejit makes cucumber sandwiches with mayonnaise

white people

Because non-whites totally have enough culture to make cucumber sandwiches, Jamal.

Cucumbers are from Africa, Drumpfkin

nigger

Cheese and cucumber for me with salad cream.
Or salmon and cucumber.

bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed, chili ketchup and sweet chili sauce.

I thought they were from India.

*laughs ironically i think*

>vomit and diarrhea party!
sounds like my kind of party

That looks more like cream cheese which is fucking great with cucumbers on bread.

if anything's gonna kill them, it's gonna be the cucumber and mayonaise