How does papa johns rank?

how does papa johns rank?

Somewhere below Andrew Puzder and J. Clifford Hudson

It's like eating DiGorno if you slightly undercooked it and spilled a spoonful of grease on top

digiorno is p gross tho. papa johns isnt that bad. I'd rank them above pizza hut but below dominos.

Local non-chain pizza place > Mellow Mushroom > Pappa Johns > Dominos > Little Caesars > Pizza Hut

Above little cesars, but still really low for me. I only get their pizza if I get a really good deal on it.

7/10 really chewy dough

Their breadsticks are like random lumps of dough they just pulled off

Bonus points for the garlic butter dipping sauce which if I could just buy normally then I wouldn't give a fuck about Papa John's I guess. Also they never give you enough of it.

Original Crust - 4/10 [spoiler]crust so tough It's like chewing a god damn shoe[/spoiler]
Thin Crust - 6/10
Pan - 7/10

Dry, bland taste, crust has the texture of cardboard. Pizza is so dry it cuts the sides of your mouth as you eat it.

Nah, Papa Johns beats DiGiorno, as long as you bite that pathetic little pepper first, comment on how spicy it is, squeeze that spiciness all over the pizza, continually remark on how that makes shitty pizza better, eat the slices up to the crust, then crack open the cup of "garlic butter/ sauce", savor the smell of it like the loyal little piggy you are, then dowse your flacid bread-schlong in plasticy artificially-garlic-flavored fake-butter-product. Doing that, slap yourself in the face with it. Several times. Drool while it's going in your mouth like Ava Doll.

Then Papa Johns ranks higher than DiGiorno.

Meanwhile, you could just get a Screamin Sicilian.

I put papa johns above dominoes and pizza hut, fight me.

What did he mean by this?

garbage. their sauce tastes like hawaiian punch mixed with vinegar

too salty as well

the bread has a fuckton of sugar in it.

dominos pan is king of the chains

>Screamin Sicilian

This is a company that is wholly owned by Pallermo Villa Incorporated out of Milwaukee. They've been making the exact same pizzas since 1964 but recently they decided to put a mustache that you can punch out on the back of the box and here we are.

You are falling for the memest of fucking memes and it's obvious. THERE IS A FUCKING PUNCH OUT MUSTACHE ON THE BACK OF THE BOX. What are you thinking?

It's the exact same as fucking tombstone you shit brained fuck up.

Id rather eat mama celest.

Everything about the place is cheap and shitty.

Order from a local place, and if papa johns is your local place, find the freezer section of your local grocery store.

das it mane/10

>memest of fucking memes
And you call others shit brained?
Kill yourself, shit-cunt.

Instant diarrhea/10 for me.

papa bless

Better than Pizza Hut and Dominos, but that's not saying much at all.

Double pepperoni is pretty great.

Papa John's is the patricians choice for drunk food

I don't know if it's the same in the US but here in the UK their dough is fucking awful. The only chain worse here is Pizza GoGo.

i always feel sick eatin papa johns

beau's in the house

Is good

papa looks fucked up there

Overly sweet, crust is always too doughy, cheese tastes like processed garbage.

10/10 breadsticks though.

Are those his kids?

It's a dirty secret, but he's constantly popping ludes. Dude will pay upto $20 a pill too; he just don't give a shit.

lmao i want to believe. how do you know though?

Terrible dough. Terrible thin crust. Bad feta. Shitty cheese to sauce ratio.

I like that lil pepper they give you.