Food to improve hair

Which foods should I eat if I wanna improve my hair's strength and shine? I heard some oils can make your hair fall less, make it shiny and smooth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5_nvH2XYh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

definitely eggs.

if I eat eggs everyday, my hair becomes greasy.

Semen.

A fatty salmon

black sesame and seaweed. biotin and vitamin e supplements.

rub coconut oil into your hair, leave it for at least a few hours. then rinse very thoroughly with shampoo and possibly conditioner after. this will makes your hair stronger, shiny and give it some essential micronutrients. been doing this for years, it works wonders. the smell is also nice.

remember to use actual coconut oil, not coconut "milk", coconut fat, cooking oil or something like that.

this thread moreso belongs on Veeky Forums I feel.

Argan oil also helps. My $15 bottle has lasted about six months.

before you listen to the other advice here, eat 1 or 2 eggs everyday for a whole week and you will see the difference.

Well this is great, I like to eat eggs, so I make a 3 egg omelette every day.

Use a sulphate free shampoo, and only lather it on the roots if your hair is long. Let your conditioner sit for a while before rinsing and keep it towards the tips and length of your hair. Try not to wash it every day, but still shower frequently (water denatures keratin proteins and needless exposure to water is damaging). Eating lots of fish isn't a bad idea, but the secret to lovely tresses is moreso in your care routine. Talk to a hair stylist on how not to have a greasy dandruffy disgusting mop like 12 year old child of a hoarder for the best advice.
>pic related, sulphate free

Horse semen. Not even joking.

oh, user, you need to ask stuff like this in Veeky Forums, aren't you lucky i'm a crossposter and i'm online?

fish oil and vitamin e supplement pills. vit e is hard to find in pill form, but trust me, it's worth it. also try to remember that hair is pretty much done after the root so wash your shit and be sure to scrub your scalp (i just use fingernails in the shower). be warned though all of this will make your hair grow faster (as well as fingernails)

>vit e is hard to find in pill form
False. You can find it at Walgreens, CVS, and even Target

>vit e is hard to find in pill form

You have the internet. Nothing is hard to find.

Coconut oil is VERY greasy, I would dilute it with a lot of water, or somthing.

Selenium is a building block for keratin in hair and nails. Have a couple of Brazil nuts every day or so. Not too many or you'll get sick.

>>is VERY greasy.
An oil is greasy? Well no shit, user.

>>dilute it with a lot of water
What planet do you live on such that oil and water mix together?

Oooorrrr you could just eat more fish and avocados.

I'm not the anti supp spammer but you should always go the dietary route over the supplement route if possible.

so apparently Veeky Forums got a lot of faggots and redditors after the /co/ crossover

thats fucking peachy.

EGGS
they make my hair look beautiful bro

also i use this

Check to see if you have hard water which can contribute to hair loss. Otherwise check your thyroid.

>check your thyroid.
How do I do this???

three fingers right up the pooper

I like to dilute lipids also.

I water down my semen before I put it in mcdonalds food.

OP here, thanks for the advice guys. Instead of eating lots of fish, is it possible to just take Omega-3 supplements? So far I'm planning to mix as much of the advice here as possible

>Eggs are already part of my daily breakfast so that's already taken care of
>Avocados or Vit E supplements
>Coconut oil
>Sulphate free shampoo

Does this sound good or is it too much?

What does hair and diets have to do with homosexuality?

>wanting good hair makes you a faggot/redditor
Sorry for not wanting to look like a neckbeard mess like you user.

coconut oil
avocado
grass fed beef
free range eggs
quinoa

Eat flaxseed. It's incredibly cheap and is an excellent source of Omega 3's. The ground stuff has a fairly short shelf life, and I just buy them straight up and munch on a tablespoon of it sometime during the day.

>grass fed beef

Don't all cows eat grass?
You can just say "beef" next time if you don't want to sound redundant.

being a vain, self-obsessed douchebag isnt food-related. you creeps brought that element over from /co/

>Don't all cows eat grass?
Nope.

sure thing cargill shill

Not at all.

Dude, relax. You're getting worked up over nothing.

Tripfags are NOT welcome here.
allow me to enlighten you on something:

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR POSTS, LET ALONE THE AUTHENTICITY OF THEM. YOU ARE LITERALLY NOTHING TO ANYBODY.

Dude fuck off out of the thread if you're so butthurt about people discussing FOOD that is beneficial to hair on a FOOD and cooking board.

Fucking retarded imbecile.

stfu newfag scum

>being this butthurt over a tripcode

I'll do you one better. Sulphate free vitamin E shampoo.
I would also consider getting your mitts on jojoba oil. It's the absolute best product out there for your hair and nails because it's almost molecularly identical to sebum oil, which is what your body naturally produces(therefore your body absorbs it nicely) It's hella expensive and should be used in moderation though. Look for moisturizers containing jojoba wax ester.

Verified:
youtube.com/watch?v=_5_nvH2XYh4