Hello, I ate something bad

>Hi guys, okay this might not be the best forum to ask this, but I can't get an answer more faster than this place, also it is related to food.

I need to know how to either poop this bad expired food quick
or how to make sure it doesn't get processed by my stomach, so the dead shit doesn't get into my blood stream.

I thought of drinking milk and water so to dissolve the acids in the stomach,
then that food will not get processed (and not get in my blood) and get pushed further so I can poop it

is that a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

ocio.diariodemallorca.es/img_contenido/noticias/2011/12/35221/2011_10_22_IMG_2011_10_22_222053_d22pf005__318x216.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just *hate it* when heroin expires like that

such a waste guise

Try forcing yourself to vomit

What did you eat?

kill yourself, shitposter

did you eat some kind of poison? Wtf expired food can't "get into your blood stream"
Just vomit and calm the fuck down.

>heroin expires
primarily it expires just as aspirin expires, by ester hydrolysis
in the case of heroin that produces mono-acteylmorphine and morphine
so no problems there

have you thought about those tablets, anorexics down them like crazy for their laxative effects, I can't for the life of me think what they are called right now, it's on the tip of my tongue and it's really annoying me but you should definately ask the pharmacist for some of those

>mono-acetylmorphine
fixed

ook. i will be sure to avoid that byproduct going forward

I thought of drinking 3 litres of water as fast as I can, that does make you want to vomit

But I dont think that would get all out even a piece of it. apart from I hate to vomit.

ocio.diariodemallorca.es/img_contenido/noticias/2011/12/35221/2011_10_22_IMG_2011_10_22_222053_d22pf005__318x216.jpg

Spanish food (traditional from Mallorca) called "sobrasada" its made by "munar" company from Mallorca.

taste real bad. I bet it's expired, even if it says its not, have metallic taste... I have tasted others for the last 15 years and they tasted OK, but this one.... it's dead rotten metallic taste in my tongue when I eat it.

I ate it like a sandwich of this shit, nothing but that red smashed shit.

no you

Vomit, uggh no thanks. I rather die.

I hope this food is not poisoned.

how can it not get the nutrients (or any substances this food might have) of this food in my blood stream when its proccessed by the stomatch? ofcourse it can lol.

thanks for tip, i need to flush my stomach quick

Can cured meats go bad ?
damn you got me thinking how much I miss Evissa now

Cured meats can go bad

Cured meats now have bad additives like conservatives (welcome to the 21st century)

And I have eat a shit ton of cured meats in my life

Some of them I try to avoid like chistorra, but sobrasadas were all OK until this one, it's really really bad one, not just me but also my mother said it taste bad, so bad she also threw up the piece of smashed meat (sobrasada its called) and bread I gave her to have a taste and tell me if she like it.

She, pretty much like me... doesn't like this one, but she tasted many others that tasted well, and I agree with that.

And that is what makes me want to worry, 2 people who have eat many of these before, now do conclude that this one in specific actually does taste very bad, even if it says it is the lot of 28 march 2017 and expires 12/2017.

And I don't care,it does taste bad, and foods can contain bad substances in it,
Apart from, it wouldn't be the first time a food producer make bad foods with deadly substances in it (last time I read something similar related to this subject happened in Brazil, where they took expired on-stock food, cover them with oils and re-colour them to re-sell) it can happen in A, UK, and EU too.

Not because it is tagged with any of the super famous/trusty feeling "cocacola" or "mcdonalds" brands, mean it is risk-free and all healthy.

Nothing is sure in this life, so you have to watch out for yourself and be a perfectionist seeker, because nobody is obviously going to your home and say "hey buddy, we are here to give you a free health check and tell you what to eat and what not so you can have perfect health" - if you think that is possible, keep dreaming because that's not happening for free.

I am an individual, so I think for my own stuff, but my empathy makes me aware of other peoples fuck ups, which in the end, could end fucking me up and not them, while they got paid for it. LOL .

Well, the first thing you do when you think you ate something you really shouldn't have eaten is throwing up whatever you have in your stomach.
To do that you have to drink large amounts of water, as much as you can. If you throw up from drinking water, that's good, if not, just shove a couple fingers down your throat. Depending on your experience with shoving things down your throat, you may have to add more fingers or actively try to cause yourself to throw up when your fingers are in your throat.
You have to repeat this several times, until you are fairly sure you got everyhing out.
Next, get some medicine, i dont know the exact translation but activated charcoal or however it's called in your country helps. (Aктивиpoвaнный yгoль)
Also, if you think you've eaten something dangerous, like a piece of glass or something similar, eating bread (don't forget to chew well and drink some water with it) can help you, until you get to the hospital to get professional help. The bread can envelop watever you've swallowed, lessening the chance of injury. (note that it's not a foolproof method and it does not completely eliminate the risk of such injuries, but it can help, depending on whatever you've swallowed)
Best thing to do is going to the hospital, just in case.

Don't be a la-la homo fruitcake fairy faggot. When you think you've eaten something bad you should just throw it up. Man up and just do it.

milk is acidic you retard

Take a benadryl... or 4

Mix bleach & ammonia in a bucket, drape a heavy towel over your head, lean over the bucket and take several deep breaths. That should set you straight.

You HAVE to throw it up.
laxative don't cause your body to not digest shit. It causes the shit already inside you to come out by stimulating your bowels, to make room for the shit in your stomach to have an express way out.
If you don't throw it up, you will digest what ever you've eaten

How much did you eat?
If you ate just one bite, you'll be fine.

What about 2 small bits?

You should be fine
Your body is pretty smart and knows how to deal with bad food
Normally it takes about 30 minutes for the body to realize that it ate something bad and you'd get stomach pains and diarrhea

oh wow it's nothing