Anybody like cooking on a campfire? what do you like to cook?

anybody like cooking on a campfire? what do you like to cook?

sushi is a good campfire meal. really bonds the participants together, i find.

how do you make sushi with a campfire

I would love to try cooking with and camp fire, but I've never really had the opportunity.
I'd probably cook fish on a stick, though. I also wanna do potatoes in aluminium foil.

What? This seems like a terrible idea.

Smores

fish on a stick? put that shit in tinfoil next to the potato.

wow, interesting. never heard of that one before.

Nah, I want the skin to get nice and crispy. That ain't going to happen in a hobo pouch.

>crispy fish skin
This sounds interesting, I don't think I've ever had this. aren't the scales hard to eat?

Obviously, this requires a lot of happenstance but I did fry a steak on a large piece of flat topped granite I found in the woods, it took nearly the entire afternoon to get that monster to temperature and it was a little sketchy reaching through the flames to turn the steak but it came out absolutely spot on.

Depends on the fish.

If the scales are very small (like, say, a Pompano) then you leave them on. They aren't hard to eat at all; the skin crisps up like a potato chip. If the fish has larger scales then you would scale it first but otherwise leave the skin on.

You can cook a steak directly on wood coals (not charcoal briquettes). Google "dirty steak".

wtf is link a girl in the new game?

Link has always been a girl(male)

but is she now a girl(female) or still a girl(male)

girl(male)

What Breath of the Wild food gets you hungry?

For me, it is the Meat and Mushroom Skewer.

t. /v/irgin

sneaky milk

Spiralbread
>water
>flour
>mix
>roll around a stick
>pop it on the campfire
eat

>using tinfoil

gay

put the potato directly on the ashes

picks up the flavor of the wood much better

i swear tin foil is some pussy faggotry, this is how we do it in the old country.

i have old traditional dutch overn with legs. make good dishes with that with a campfoere

Everything tastes better when you're camping. Even snacks and shit. I don't know why it just does.