Hi

Making some molasses oatmeal bread. I haven't bread in quite awhile and I was never very good, but lets hope I did well.

Other urls found in this thread:

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/yankee-oatmeal-molasses-bread-5012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For dinner I'm making meatball subs. I've had three strong drinks at this point so this should be fun. Stay tuned. Wont be much action while the dough rises.

Interesting

Relate recipe and technique

Ugh. I guess I have to start with cleaning up after the roommates.

I'm just using this recipe. epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/yankee-oatmeal-molasses-bread-5012
I have made it before, maybe not the exact same recipe, but it turned out bready fucking good, a good bread to have as a kind of dessert with a decent amount of butter.
Pic related is for teh subs. Wheat is what I'm going to use for the sammiches. The white is what I'm going to bake to make bread crumbs for the meatballs. Got them off the clearance rack thank you based WalMart. $3 total

Honestly though these are mostly my dishes

Meh, close enough. I'll finish the rest tomorrow.

I thnk its time for another drink. I'll get the bread crumbs started too. I'm board.

Fucking kill yourself

Eventually, but its not unbearable yet.
I cut up the white rolls to toast in the oven. I added a slice of pumpernickel for... depth of flavor or something.

Forgot pic

>Monster and vodka
Jesus christ

Put these fuckers in the food processor with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and Italian seasoning

Doughs ready!

That looks pretty good!

Windows Phone master race reporting in!

Could find the loaf pans

Cheap ass ground beef. Saving some for q later meal.

Time to mix all this shit together

I'm jealous tbqh

All the meatballs have some provolone in the middle

Don't be a bitch finish it!

I think the bead is done. It has an oatmeal and molasses glaze

Finished them off in the oven. I'm just using premade marinara sauce. I'm feeling lazy.

Popin these in the oven fir a few

Bread tired out good. Very soft.

Finished

Btw, they were great. I'm so full and drunk I could puke.

Disgusting

Kay tier