Pop/soda/soft drink thread

What's your favourite? Usually I'll go for Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke, but my all time favourite is pic related. Dad moved to Mexico in '09 and I'd vacationed there a few times before. Manzana Lift is the most delicious shit I've ever drank, but I cannot find it in Canada for the fucking life of me

What's your favourite 'domestic,' and your favourite 'import,' if you have one?

I miss when Taco Bell had Manzanita Sol on fountain, that stuff was really good. Now the only place I can find any kind of Mexican-style apple soda is the random dollar store that sells Sidral Mundet.

for me, its the high fructose corn syrup

served on ice

This shit just appeared randomly in our small town one day and I swear I'm the only one that drinks it but oh my god it's fucking superb

somebody donated like 30 cases of both flavors to the place I work like a month ago and so far only like 5 bottles are gone because everybody hates it

Well send them on over here user I'll have 30 cases done by the end of this week. Taste is always different I guess

I found the green tasted like dying and the red tasted like a candle or soap.

Sidral Mundet is fucking delicious if you can find it up there

Man, sidral mundet is delicious as duck, probably the only pop that I drink.

McChicken soda.

>Apple soda
You must be 18 years old to post here

Sprecher root beer, Jones green apple or cream soda, and Maine root ginger beer are my favorite US pops.
Jarritos tamarind is my import of choice. Bundaberg ginger beer comes in at a close second

Chocolate soda.
I really like chocolate soda but it's hard to find unless you order online and get raped on shipping.

I had one from some native reservation and it was way better than expected

i'm likely older than you by a handful of years, 19 year old

>jones
well they're a delicious brand but i dunno about chocolate
not one of the flavours they usually sell

>HURRRR REAL MEN ONLY DRINK ALCOHOL
real men aren't insecure about what fucking beverage they pick
seriously what's wrong with you

i live in a border town, i can hook you up.

Is that just rebranded monster energy drink?

where

south tx Mr. FBI

what part of "I cannot find it in Canada" did you miss

I don't generally drink soda but I'll always grab some manzana whenever I find myself in Mexico, good taste op.

fedex bro

Northern Neck Ginger Ale.
It's impossible to find outside of the part of Virginia east of 95, and it's legitimately the only product I would miss if I lived elsewhere. I can drink a can of it warm, but it's best poured warm over a glass 3/4 full of ice.
Alternatively, in a collins glass, 3oz of decent gin and a juiced lemon over ice filled with Northern Neck (original or diet) makes remarkably good swill.