Lactose Intolerance

When did your body finally lose the battle to keep ingesting this poison?

24, drank it nonstop from childhood to early 20s with no apparent problems. Now it's recently occurred to me that just drinking a small cup of it almost instantaneously causes my stomach to feel unwell, abdominal cramping to persist through the rest of the day, flatulence that smells like death, and inevitable diarrhea.

Why do we drink this stuff?

Because we aren't you and it's a source of fat, sugar, and protein

I have to eat a lot of cheese before it starts affecting me desu

19 here, started stinking up buildings at 14 when i drank milk, never had a problem with cheese though. Tried milk the other day after a few years of none and now I cant fucking stand the taste of it

How does one suddenly develop lactose intolerance?

I'm actually white so it's never gonna happen.

>How does one suddenly develop lactose intolerance?
No idea, but it's what happened to me, too.

I drank two glasses a day my entire life. Then one day, around 22, I drank a glass of milk with dinner. My stomach started cramping about 30 minutes later and had terrible gas.
Now I can only drink about 4 ounces at a time.

Interestingly enough the only people I've known to be lactose intolerant have been as white as sour cream. My best friend, my girlfriend, my bio professor, etc.

t. Pajeet

What color are your eyes OP?

Drink Fairlife.

I'm basically lactose intolerant. But I find if I drink a glass every day, I can endure it better. If I stop taking lactose for a long time, it comes back with a vengeance though. Probably a case by case sort of thing. Need calcium though and I think milk is a good source of it. I certainly don't get enough vitamin D in my diet (and/or sunlight) so yeah... there's good enough reason to drink it for me.

19 or so. Went back to normal again around 25, thankfully.

Lactose intolerance isn't even a thing. What happens is one day people will drink milk and have an unusual reaction to it which was caused by something completely unrelated. Then they create a connection in their head and conclude that they are lactose intolerance. They then stop drinking milk all together, the enzyme isn't produced as much, and bam. They memed themselves into lactose intolerance

I was fine until I hit 32 and the the lactose intolerance kicked in

white, blonde, blue eyes

wh*tes can be lactose intolerant you pseudo-science spewing /pol/tard

t. asian who drinks milk everyday

thank god for lactaid

I'm sorry but I am a fucking white male and can drink milk all day long.

I'm white as a ghost, but I've only ever been able to digest cheese. Is that unusual?

they make lactose free milk now

Apparently I was lactose intolerant as a toddler, and then grew out of it. Came back when I was about 15 and I can't drink a glass of milk without blasting out my asshole.
Am ok with cheese and light ice cream, weirdly enough.

>Why do we

Cause "we" have no problem with it at all you fucking dumbass.

yeah... what ever i drink some glasses milk and you get under my blanket after that... lets see if its just a head thing... fuck you... fuck everyone who says "its just in your head"

I can down a quart of real ice cream no problem.

The issue that arises, whenever I consume dairy products, is that acne appears along my jawline.

t. Black male.

I drank it constantly until about a year and a half ago, and when I stopped my heartburn went away entirely. I was also less flatulent, but what amazed me the most was the lack of heartburn. I could keep drinking, eating shit food, etc. All I had to do was quit drinking milk

Entirely white guy with mostly Irish and German ancestry, by the way.

I love eating cereal.
Suddenly in senior year this shit gives me the shits. It wasn't until I actually learned what lactos intolerance is until I realized that I somehow became it. What the fuck. Stomach cramps.
Why do I.... oh... I ate 3 quesadillas today.
Earlier I just had massive stomach ache, cold sweat and the shits.
God damn it.
I was going to say how come I can still enjoy a slice of cheese on my burgers, or whole milk?

If I ever became lactose intolerant I'd be fucking furious as shit and I'd quit life.
Fucking love milk.
Fucking love milkshake.
Fucking love cheese.
I drink at least a pint of milk/milkshake a day most days.

>Reminder that humans are the only other species to willingly drink the milk of another species.

I get nearly instantaneous diarrhea after drinking milkshakes but that doesn't stop me.

Just means i have to plan my milkshakes out in advance

Humans are also the only species that cook the majority of their foods