Want to learn how to cook

>want to learn how to cook
>decide I'll learn how to make eggs
>google 'how to make eggs'
>millions of articles with no way to know what is good, what is bad, and what the actual correct (best suited to me, not objective) way to cook eggs is
>youtube 'how to make eggs'
>the same problem

How can you learn to cook with no frame of reference of what information is good and what is bad? How can I filter through MILLIONS of different views of the same thing, for one single recipe? This is impossible.

Just fucking pick a method and try it. Evaluate how it went, and keep trying. Some of your attemps will fail, and you just need to deal with it.

how do you like your eggs?
google how to cook them that way
why is everyone on this board so useless

Damn I was hoping nobody would respond to this bullshit. But nope this is Veeky Forums and you can make any fucking topic you want and some turbo faggot will respond.

Sage goes out n all fields

>why is everyone on this board so useless
Shitty parents.

>normie who had a family, something given to him by pure luck, says I'm useless because I didn't

This board is fucking cruel, can't you just tell me how to make eggs?

PUT EM IN A PAN WITH MELTED BUTTER
DON'T LET THEM GET BURNED
POP THE YOLK IF YOU WANT IT SOLID LIKE THE MANCHILD YOU ARE

it's not rocket surgery

>can't you just tell me how to make eggs?
Just cook them, bro. Cavemen did that shit. It's called fire.

>wants to learn how to pick
>picks the most complicated dish to learn first

>Make eggs
Only chickens can do that, user

>coat a pan with a small amount of butter or cooking spray to keep the eggs from sticking
>put the pan on low to medium heat
>crack 3 to 6 eggs into a bowl, whisk them, then pour them into the pan (or) crack them directly into the pan
>add a small amount of salt, pepper, and other preferred seasonings
>increase the heat to medium
>gently stir/flip the eggs to keep them from burning or sticking to the pan
>once all of the eggs have become firm enough that they lump together and have no liquid parts they are done
>transfer to a plate
>keep in mind good kitchen habits, hygiene, and safety!

Scrambled Eggs

WALA

humans make eggs but you can't crack them into a pan
>unless you try hard enough

If you want scramble , put them in a bowl and store and cook them. Make sure not to let it stick. Use butter or oil. Spread the till until its cooked and chop it up with spatula. Want an omelet, same method but let it cook until its a nice color. Sunny side up, crack the egg into the pan and cook one side. If you want both sides cooked then flip it when its cooked to your liking.
Just how I do my eggs. Experiment with seasoning if you want. Hope it helps and sorry some people are dicks

Stay salty faggot.

Pick one and do it until you make an edible meal

FYI, you cant pick up and hold a Sherman tank by gripping it with the thin metal light guards like that. The metal would fold over.

It's called critical thinking, something baby boomers and centennials lack. You learn cooking through trail and error, google isn't going to help you in this situation.

*trial

damn auto-correct

>can't figure out how to crack an egg into a hot pan
I'm afraid you're retarded, user

>You learn cooking through trail and error

I learn to cook by following instructions. Why reinvent the wheel?

No, user, that's how you learn recipes. You learn cooking by cooking. You learn recipes from instructions.

You won't learn how to drive by reading a map, user

Simple you idiot.

For example

I like moist fluffy scrambled eggs. So i google moist scrambled eggs. I follow the recipe that appears on google. Oh shoot i dont like it i then find a new one. What if i decide i dont like moist scrambled eggs but diner style scrambled eggs then i google that. Rinse and repeat. Serious eats has good recipes and pretty easy.

FPBP as usual.

OP, eggs are cheap, just buy a few dozen and practice cooking using various recipes