Here's a fact

Here's a fact

I'm getting a cheese burger with cold hard cash.
Question is, which one of you shills is going to convince me to spend my money on your company?

if you can afford it, i highly recommend mcdonalds. 100% pure beef, reliable storage and cooking methods, quick and easy production.

Tbh I started going to wendys more because of their Twitter

The only fast food burger I'll buy anymore is Five Guys. Not because I think it's the best burger ever, but because it's the only fast food burger that doesn't make me feel ill an hour after eating it.

dennys has a decent twitter guy as well

It has to be McDonalds. They only use the highest quality beef with no fillers, additives or preservatives. McDonalds burgers taste so good.

Just go to the store and make your own.

I already legitimately like Arby's (fuckin curly fries bitch) but all their LOL US NERDS cardboard cutouts on their Twitter is making me actively choose to go there more often.

Fact: you will never make as good a burger as the ones you can buy from a fast food joint such as McDonalds. Making your own food is for plebs, the reason McDonalds is so popular and successful is because they are better than the slop you make at home.

How did McDonalds become so dominate in advertising?

they raise us on farms. engineered from birth to praise the brand. i will live and die to support mcdonalds.

McDonalds all the way. Burger King is always meh in my opinion and very overpriced.

Here in the UK they currently have the Big Tasty burger, its a bit more than the usual quarter pounders and big macs, but is damn good.

Today I had a quarter pounder. It was really very nice!

they had a cutout for nier automata and I'm just legitimately impressed

Big Tasty is a touch of class. I would kill to be able to order one of those.

Red Robin.

Is Arby's really any good? There's one near my house but in all my years I've never stepped inside.

nope. it was bought by the wendys company a few years ago. everything shrank in size and the flavors got way more tame.

arbys is fucking nothing anymore.

Curly fries are top tier among fast food fries, imo.
Their main sandwiches usually range from decent to meh. I like the reuben, their French dip, and their fish sandwich. I'm really just there for the fries. And Jamocha shakes.

Are you actually this fucking stupid? Or do you just pretend to be for the keks? You stupid, idiotic, fucking MORON. I hate people like you, you have the critical thinking skills of a turnip.

You know he's right, which is why you're so mad.

No, I know EMPHATICALLY that he's very, very wrong. That's why I'm mad. Because it's people like that moron that keep holding back humankind.

I looked it up and apparently it's only part owned by Wendy's. I mean that's still a bit sketchy but it's not owned full out by them.

>reuben
oh hell yeah I'm always down for a reuben. might go there on tuesday then.

This is the cheeseburger other cheeseburgers have posters of in their bedrooms. A 100% beef patty topped with two slices of American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, chopped onions, real mayonnaise, and ketchup on a Buttery Bakery Bun. Now, you want a poster too, huh?

Denny's also has a decent cheeseburger. I think you have your answer, op

OP pic related as fuck. Pretty good burgers, and I own stock in that shit so go to JitB

OP here, I got a number four with a coke from M.C. Donald's

the fires were slightly old but the burger itself was 10/10.

thanks shills

>not being in Japan to have authentic Led Lobin.

OP go to MOS Burger. Oh wait, you're not in Japan or Taiwan, you can't. I guess you're fucked.

Other way around, Wendy's nearly went bankrupt and Arby's took them over. The quality at Wendy's declined severely after that, of course.

>Have you had your break today?
>I'm lovin it