Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvPUV5vyKII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me

This

Same here.

THICC bacon cheeseburgers.

fpbp

Looks nice but fucking pointless. I love LTO on my burger but you've made the damned thing so tall that some of my bites are going to be bread and undressed salad!

>falling for the cheeseburger meme

I hate the knife through a tall burger meme.

>'chos

Jawlet detected.

wings for sure and also baked potatoes with butter and sour cream. eat them frequently

Potatoes in general. Sweet, russet, red, fingerling, I don't care I just fucking love potatoes

It's so you can cut it and actually eat it.
Tall burgers are the fucking worst.

The banana post of the Veeky Forums board

Any form of corn anywhere ever.

Curry... vindaloo in particular.
I could honestly eat curry for every meal every single day for the rest of my life.

i got a really nice indian restaurant near my place, not many people know about it either, much better than those shitty indian takeaways you get
they got all sorts of stuff too, biryanis, dosai, currys from all over india ie chettinad, lucknow, goa, kolhapur and they are all done really well
i feel most people who give indian food shit on here havent really tried good indian food

taco bell is the best fast food chain
i would die a happy man if all i could ever eat was cheesy gordita crunches

Yeah you've usually gotta shop around a bit and try a different local place each time until you find one that's amazing... luckily near me they're all pretty good, and the nearest one is the best.
Always order something different from there too, and it's always 10/10.
Indian food is underrated as fuck, but in the UK we all love our curries.

rice noodles. extra t h i c c.

Does Veeky Forums have a questions thread? or a wiki? Anyone know how to butcher a chicken?

Something like this fine?
youtube.com/watch?v=tvPUV5vyKII

Middle eastern food, sushi, curry, scallion pancakes

>tall burgers
falling for the same trap of too many additions that Nachos fell in the early 2000s

adding too much to a burger, just like nachos, dilutes the core experience and make it simply difficult to eat.

NO.SUCH.THING

absolutely nothing beats a good hearty stew

Sushi is a meme but it's really easy to eat a lot of

Adobo over rice

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Never get sick of them.

How is it a meme?

I know normie and patrician should never been used in the same sentence, but sushi is about as patrician as it gets for a normcore food item.

>thinks fish, rice and seaweed are luxury food items

>chips

Fuck off brittbong

Pho. My cousin ate it every day for lunch when working at an electronics store, so it must be a family thing for our love of soup.

Motherfucker, have you SEEN current fish prices? I get fish MAYBE once a month.

>not living near the ocean

or a lake/pond/river
freshwater fish are also an option after all

I live in PA. It's not like I'm in some flyover state, I've got the Atlantic and Lake Erie pretty damn close.

This shit is like crack for me

good fucking lord i could inhale these all day

I can only buy these once in awhile because I eat them in one sitting and it fucks my mouth up

Mango habanero is my favorite flavor of hot wings. I could eat chinese spicy noodles all day everyday.

I love salt and vinegar chips. I also love the lime ones. I fucking love sour foods.

vindaloo poo?

>burger too tall for its footprint
>becomes unstable as fuck
>stick a knife through it so people can cut it
>now have two half burgers that are just as high with half the footprint
>implying this will be any easier to pick up

Steamed shrimp dumplings
White cheddar popcorn
Gummi bears
Ham & eggs
Baby-back and spare ribs
Sour pickles
Onion rings
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches
Oatmeal with raisins
Natural yogurt & berries
Kebab, satay, and any other kind of skewered meat
Sloppy Joes
Lamb chops
Gumbo
Jambalaya
Crab cakes
Lobster roll
Fish & chips (preferably cod or haddock)
Chicken pot pie
Mac & cheese
Chili con carne
Cornbread
Potato pancakes with sour cream and/or apple sauce

Chicken wings are my favorite food but last night I ate 20 and it made me pretty sick. I think I need a break from chicken wings for a while.

I live in PA too. Wan fug?

Meatloaf sandwich just smothered in banana peppers

>tiny sliver of some 'exotic' fish
>a ball of rice. literally just a ball of rice.
>'healthy' ingredients like nori, which compose about .001% of the dish, but because it looks green it's omg good for you
>takes 40 years of samurai training to master the art of clumping the thing together
>insufferable women love the stuff
>16 dollars for 8 pieces
>popularized on a tiny little radioactive island

it's a meme breh

No one mentioned pizza yet. The fuck is wrong with you people?
Thin crust, 5 kinds of cheese and either spinach or pickled jalapenos slices.
That's the life giving fuel.

oh and I forgot maranero base. Because fuck cream.

pork tenderloin and goat cheese polenta. my favorite dish served. its so damn creamy and fatty. perfection. it also had mushrooms if i can have that too

You've clearly never eaten that for long enough.

Excuse me please don't use tiny radioactive island to describe japan when. Marshall islands still exists

I mean pizza is a pretty wide term. You can put almost anything savory on it and it will be delicious (aside from pineapple, that's filthy).

pineapple on pizza is delicious you close minded ignorant mong

for me it would be these brownies i special order from a girl that bakes them with her crap as a special ingredient

lel are you me? Fucking love lemon on everything. Fish, chicken, pork, vegetables, desserts. Mother used to make a kick-ass lemon pie.

Tacos

A mi me encanta tacos de tripa y de carne asada

Hahaha I am so glad to have found another sour lover. Most of my friends are sweet tooth.

I'm gonna need that link broheim. I want some poopie brownies

honestly im done about a third of the way through the burger

There's just so much variety I can never see myself disliking sushi

Any kind of Chinese dumpling/dim sum/jao zi/bao.
I order them from a local place once or twice a week.

There is a local joint that makes 10 dollar sashimi bowls of just fish on fish over rice THAT'S SO GOOD

MY MAN

Al Pastor is the shit

Also super ghetto meat spinner street tacos

i pity those who lack the cilantro gene

I feel you, OP

The knife holds the burger together you ponce

you're wrong and fuck your opinion.

oh my god you fucking dipshit no shit it holds the burger together but no one is going to fucking eat the burger with a knife in it retard. The whole point of the knife is if someone wants to cut the burger in half which the other person was saying is still fucking pointless because the actual height of the burger is the exact fucking same and doesnt make it any easier to eat.

POO IN VINDALOO

Yeah, french fries for me.

With ketchup, fuck you all.

>but no one is going to fucking eat the burger with a knife in it retard

Do you also pull the toothpicks out of your club sandwich and then wonder why it falls apart? dipshit

Love me some fajitas.

Inb4 butthurt spic food police.

Anything lobster, really.

That lobster roll looks really good, but it is missing barbecue sauce.

die.

yuk...

Shake n bake chix.. hot damn.. with some terrry ho's yumm yumm sawce

>I live in PA too. Wan fug?
Sure

I'm on the river across from trenton, there are lakes in all directions and tons of trout, bass, walleye, and mudshark if you're into that and fish in the Delaware.

>I live in PA too. Wan fug?
Sure

I'm on the river across from trenton, there are lakes in all directions and tons of trout, bass, walleye, and mudshark if you're into that and fish in the Delaware.

dollars for 8 pieces

Ritzy spender aren't ya? You do know that 8 candy bars would cost about 16$? Maybe you'd be happier with a more sophisticated woman who prefers 8 McDoubles

rice

Steak

Yeah, this

Literally the only thing stopping me from shoveling them in my face daily

Ironically this

Unironically this. I could eat tacos or any mexican food for that matter any day of the week.

w/e

I have diabetes

Desi here.

I eat curry everyday. Fuck my life.

This.

>burger too tall for its footprint
>footprint
Wha

Daniel?