Soy flour

Sup. Does somebody have recipes containing soy flour? I just bought defated version of it (50g of proteins, 1g of fats in 100g of stuff), its macros are amazing, but I have no idea, how to cook it. Like why I can't fully replace wheat flour with it (everyone recomends mixing both of em). Anyway, tell me everything you know about this stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14728586?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14681200?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/11/2584.short
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/5/10/785.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11431339
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11577007
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694625
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7892297
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10828262
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're in it for the macros, I recommend to look for rolled soy flakes (whatever they're called where you live). They're steamed and rolled soy beans, either defatted or full-fat. So you can just eat those straight out of the box, add them to oats etc.

What are they called for you? Never heard of soy flakes and I can't find anything similar around here.

You poor, poor bastard. Enjoy your gyno.

If I Google soy flakes there are a bunch of images of what they look like, kind of like corn flakes. Just buy them on the internet if you're interested but can't find them locally

>eating soy
Enjoy your ED, low energy, dead sex drive, and bitch tits, fags

anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/

Literal bro-science.

>immediate bitching
>not reading the article
>not checking for links
>not checking their sources
user, you're acting like a woman.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14728586?dopt=Abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14681200?dopt=Abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/11/2584.short

cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/5/10/785.short

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11431339

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11577007

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694625

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7892297

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10828262

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098

None of this actually proves anything.

These posts brought to you by SoyJoy®

Why do roasties like you even bother commenting? This doesn't concern you which is probably why you don't care, so keep your mouths shut unless you're gonna be sucking my dick.

Would soy make grow tits on females? My gf as flat af

Dunno, but getting her pregnant will make them bigger permanently. I personally feed my girlfriend a lot of soy just in case.

Testosterone is what gives both men and women their sex drives, among other things. That's part of why men want sex more.

Soy would increase estrogen, decrease testosterone, maybe increase a woman's breast size, but definitely diminish her libido and probably throw her period cycle into chaos due to hormonal imbalance. Just marry her and get her pregnant. Makes her boob's bigger permanent-like and you get some little buddies who look like you who you can train to take over the world.

t.endocrinologist

oh wait no you just pulled that out of your ass, lol

>correlation/observation
>rat study (not fucking humans)
>study with literally one subject
>correlation/observation
>isolated soy protein not soy
>rat study again (not fucking humans)
>rats
>isolated chemical in large doses, also rats
>fucking rats
>rats
>drinking isolated protein for 60 days straight like anyone does this

find a double blind study on actual humans using actual soy in actual amounts that a human would eat you fucktard

>Soy would increase estrogen, decrease testosterone
If you eat shittons of it every day like a fucking idiot.

>implying soy doesn't contain soy proteins

>implying rats aren't useful for studying the effects of varying hormone levels

>implying human testing when you're conducting a test to discover harm done to a body wouldn't be widely considered unethical

Your ventromedial hypothalamus is what governs your body's ability to stop eating. Want to know how I know that?

The royal smart people in lab coats used rats to figure it out.

If you are interested in the macros I assume you lift.

If you lift you should avoid soy like the plague as it is extremely high in Oestrogen.

Yes, I lift. And because of that I also drink a lot of milk, which also high in estrogen, but somehow I don't have bitch tits. So yeah, I don't think estrogen is the problem. Now gimme foods and recipes

The same /fat/izens that say "soy is gonna give you bitchtits!!!!" advocate GOMAD, milk in general, and shovel down chicken like water

>eating soy anything

Enjoy your gyno.