How does Veeky Forums feel about Chili oil?

How does Veeky Forums feel about Chili oil?

always use it at dim sum

piss off weeb

Feelsgoodman

you bully no work. mommy make more tendy for me. tendy stronger than bully. tedny stronger than you.

Good for pho.

Goes well with certain Italian dishes, as per what my friend's family eats at restaurants.

I got spicy beef pho for the first time the other day and they floated chili oil on top, I took a normal/big slurp and the oil coated the back of my throat, causing me to cough and sputter like a noob in front of my girlfriend. It tastes good but pro-tip, purposefully slurp your spicy pho thoughtfully to avoid it irritating your throat.

Aw man. For a period of about 6 years i used this in almost everything i cooked.
Great for cold cucumber salads, sauteed dark greens, soups, dumplings, in sauces

why do you slurp pho? it's not ramen you dumb cunt

Absolutely delicious, I wish more Chinese places had it on the table

Sambal oelek its called i guess

When I feel constipated, I use it to smear around that rim. It really get the things moving.

If it ain't got sansho it ain't shitso.

>noodle soup isn't noodle soup
If u say so...

I stopped using it after they found Sudan red dye is carcinogenic which is in basically every single chili oil on earth

Everything is carcinogenic.

well your reply certainly gave me cancer

Are you retarded?

Good stuff.

I tried it on some Thai food. Not even 10 bites in and my stomach starts rumbling and I head to the bathroom and start shooting nutella out my ass.

you will find lots of different ways of making htis most are just not very effective the arent bad just not special in any kinda way

Can anyone recommend a brand or provide a pic of a chili oil I can buy at the Chinese store in Canada?

They have thousands of them, and I don't want to pick a red coloured gutter oil can.

If you have irrational paranoia then why not make it yourself? It's super simple:

-put ground chilis in a heat-safe container
-heat up some neutral flavored cooking oil until it is very hot but not smoking. Pour the hot oil into the container with the chilis. Allow it to cool down slowly.

Angry chinese lady is my favourite.

First tried it at a Chinese noodle place, but not as part of the soup. Curiously it was part of an appetizer they served, some kind of potato salad but with shredded potatoes and mostly vinegar/chili oil rather than mayo. Fucking delicious.

That thing's meme among Chinese. It makes everything it touches taste the same, overpowering whatever flavor the ingredients suppose to have.

You can make it at home. Just go buy some aged rice vinegar and fresh potatoes.

Chilli oil isn't sambal. Does the stuff in the picture look like sambal?

I never found it overpowering. Don't use too much?

Already tried once, but with white vinegar. Don't know why rice vinegar didn't occur to me. Thanks.

I'm terrified of it, all I can imagine is it spilling and somehow splashing into my eyes.

When it gets too hot the smoke burns your eyes and temporary blinds you, try it with some imitation crab. delicious.

>the smoke
Since when does anyone use this stuff for frying? It's for use as a sauce after the food is prepared.

Its sambal oelek

Yes
E
S

DUDE