Have you ever gone to a buffet alone?

Have you ever gone to a buffet alone?

I do it all the time.

Watch trailor park boys

Their constant craving for food makes the meal taste so much better

I go to my local buffet alone once a week. I always feel awkward sitting there on my own but I do it anyway

Yes.
And I stopped feeling guilty about eating out alone too.

Sure. Why not? What's special about a buffet?

I havent.

I always feel bad for people who do. I assume they're lonely. But i'm sure some enjoy it, too.

If I had to eat alone i'd rather go to a nice place.

Not alone, but sometimes me and the bf will just get high as balls and go to all-you-can-eat sushi and order until they stop serving us

I don't think I'd ever go alone to any restaurant, but a buffet, maybe

I had a >500 mile drive ahead of me, and needed to fill up with a nice big meal so I wouldn't have to stop to eat. I went to an azn buffet that was only $8, and ended up having 3 full plates of food. By the 3rd plate the owners were glaring ate me. Kek

Actually going by myself is the only way I can do buffets. I don't care what the staff think I don't know them and I may never even see them again. I don't want people I know seeing me be a complete pig though, it makes me uncomfortable and ashamed of myself.

I NEED to know why Chinese peoplepeople stare at you in buffets after you purchase their products, support their business and enjoy your meal.
This problem is native to literally anywhere in america.
Chinese people explain yourselves. What the fuck are you staring at everyone that doesn't have slant eyes for?

I went to my local lebanese restaurants lunch buffet last week.

I usually eat food with my roommate but I made an exception that day because he doesn't like it. I've loved all middle eastern food I've eaten so far. Felt kind of awkward but I was just sitting there eating and listening to a podcast, felt like an autist for sure.

maybe because your obese as fuck and they know you're going to eat at least $200 worth of food, fatty

>be half yellow
>fly under the radar like i was one of them

Often

and I often regret it cause I eat really fast and have the mental capacity to eat until I vomit

so I usually overeat without knowing it then the food all sits in my stomach and instant regret occurs

I havent. Not sure why, I would't felel comfortably, but thats just stupid me.

i would if buffets were economic

they are if you eat until you almost vomit

I only go alone. Nobody there to judge me for eating three or four plates plus dessert

Forgot to turn your trip off there, mate.

Why are trips bad? I've only seen people reeeee at them.

I always did the pizza hut lunch buffet, I only ate a meal every two days meaning I spent like $14 a week on food.

Teach me your ways.

the only buffets I intentionally go to nowadays are brazilian steakhouses and I've gone to a local one alone on lunch break because it's $7.99/lb for the meat and side bar. It's $22 for unlimited but I'm not eating more than 2lb

Notice me sempai!

I always take a magazine on my weekly visits. That way I look like a journalist grabbing a bite and working late to research a story.

>only three

you're wasting your money if you don't get at least 5 loaded plates of primarily meat, and desert.

I went once to the only surviving pizza hut buffet in my area out of nostalgia- it really sucked so it's probably exactly how I remember it.

best thing you can do is take a few slices of pie, eat the toppings and cheese, pocket the base, visit the restroom and flush it, and repeat fourteen or fifteen times.

Pizza buffets are awful for maximizing value