How much do you spend a day on food?

How much do you spend a day on food?

Probably an average of 7$

$0 because I am poor.

Married, and spend $100 a week, Canada-bux, on groceries to feed the two of us. So, $50 a person per week, or around $7.14 a day per person.

Most expensive items are meat/eggs from Costco, which we balance with buying at the discount groceries stores to load up on almost-expired groceries.

75 bucks a weeks, could afford double, but see no point to do so.

I spend around $250 a month on food. I live alone. Scandinavian countries are expensive.

$4.45 a day in groceries

much more if you count restaurants. and my groceries are low because i work at a restaurant and just eat their food.

$150-200/day in Manhattan, life is bretty gud

I used to spend ten to fifteen bucks a day on fast food, seven days a week, but I was homeless so there really was no other option other than associating with other homeless folk which I quickly learned I didn't care for. I wasn't a bum, I actually had a job, day labor. but that only paid twenty five, thirty bucks a day and that just wasn't enough to eat and have a place to sleep

>but that only paid twenty five, thirty bucks a day

What country do you live in?

$3.50

I'm a very efficient eater. 3 chicken breasts for lunch, 1 cup of kale, 1 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil, then a little bit of seasoning.

Then do the exact same thing for dinner.

this was about fifteen years ago in the u.s.

We budget 600 a month for groceries but that includes consumables like toilet trees, cleaning supplies, paper towels, etc.

I figure we spent around 300 a month for food for 2 people, so about 5 dollars a day on average. We eat fairly well but buy pretty much just the basics, no boxed / processed crap.

variety is the spice of life user, in women and food.

Work pays for my meals. Usually about $20-$30 a day

>consumables
>like toilet trees
Also,
>toilet trees

My poor sides

$32 a day during the week, $100 a day or so on the weekends. Live in DC, young, single and well paid so I'm out alot.

Used to spend 5-15 dollars a day on it but now I spend a ton of money on real food instead

I just calcumuhlated the cost of my breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and drinks (other than water) today cost me:
$3.07.
Much lower than I expected. But then, onlet set me back $1.30

>onlet set me back
Err... "only set me back," rather.

I try to spend under an average of $7 per lunch for the week when I'm working
>fucking chipotle is so jewish it's not actually worth 11 dollars
I wind up eating halal street cart food twice a week and mcdonalds once or twice
>that 2 for 3 meal deal
i'm not even a mcchicken poster; the mcdouble is way better

$18 of stew once a week so like idk about 3.6 during the work week and $10-12 a day on sat and sun

Food easily under 5$ but soda is another 5.

I convinced myself cooking at home would save me money. Initially it did. Being clever with money and food sales I managed to feed two people on $150 a month comfortably. Certainly more chicken than steak, but comfortably.

It's now an obsession. I still cook everything at home and buy as much as possible in bulk. I probably spend $400/mo for 2 people now.

Buerre rouge and tri tips tonight..