How does Veeky Forums think about subway?

How does Veeky Forums think about subway?

Sweatingduck.jpg

Overpriced, no sourdough bread, and smells funny.

2/10 only if no other options.

>ordering

I think they need windows that open.
Worst smelling restaraunt on earth.
It's like sardines that were fed chemicals all their life were thrown into a bucket in the back and left to ferment for weeks.
I want to know what it is, any insiders? I can't work there, I'll vomit after 2 minutes in there.

The only thing i dislike about them is that no matter what, when I poop, it smells exactly like what I ate. That's just weird and disturbing to be honest.

It's alright I guess, most small delis have better for cheaper but it will do if you are craving a sandwich

A little overpriced, sandwiches are nothing to write home about. It's not *bad* though by any stretch.

literally phony bologna

I think that the smell is mostly the bread. The dough must be a curious concoction of additives and chemicals. But god damn is it deeeeelish.

Yeah that's how the US makes bread though, 25% chemicals, 25% wheat (the throwaway part), 40% water, 5% yeast, 4% bleach and 1% old satanic men.

Absolute trash.
Bread is always soggy, lettuce is always flimsy, tomatoes are always shitty, their meatballs are the absolute lowest quality meat you can buy (i'd literally rather eat spam).
That flatbread pizza thing they tried a few years ago was a fucking abomination as well.
0/10

How do I think about it?

Mentally, with my brain

It's not bad but so mediocre I almost never get the urge go there

It's the same everywhere else you naive fool

Their "bread" does not taste like bread

Their meats have zero flavor and are dry

Veggies are typically fresh though

>that one person that points over the sneeze guard

not worth it since they got rid of five dollar footlongs

>sandwich place
>no pastrami
>no rye

i feel sad for everyone there. the employees, the customers, the animals that became the food.

i would be proud for my bones to become some sandwiches, but not a subway sandwich.

Firehouse Subs > Any other sub place

Primo comes close but Firehouse has the hot sauces.

Foot long turkey breast on whole wheat, not toasted, orange cheddar.
Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, lots of onions, a few jalapenos, ranch, southwest sauce, salt and pepper.
Chocolate milk and garden tomato sunchips, which go on the sandwich.

Bread is awful and the toppings are all cheap shit. Not a place to go for a good sandwich.

probably the worst sandwich chain in existence

It's usually a rip off, I go to a local sub place and get a better sub for $3 less.

Mr. Sub is the superior one though but it costs more than Subway.

Wawa is fucking garbage mate. They were good until they ditched the meat slicers and went pre-sliced for everything. You can't even get deli meat anymore.