Welcome to Wendy's, what can I get for you today?

Welcome to Wendy's, what can I get for you today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH0pu5lHmlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I get directions to mcdonalds thanks.

>one time machine please so I can travel to the future and get a baconator

3 spicy chickens, a large frosty, and please write something nice on the bag like my mom used to do with my lunch.

Two twelve year old girls, unrelated

Normally I get the double classic(or w.e. it's called now) combo
If I'm looking to eat lighter, I'll get the spicy chicken combo

I'll take a 4 for 4 combo with a double stack and a dr. pepper.

Number 2, just the sandwich.

Because a combo meal with 1000 calories just isnt enough.

Yo give me an asiago chicken club, a Jr. bacon cheeseburger, a medium fry, and a shit ton of chili seasoning.

If I have a long day at work... I will definitely take those cheap calories.

That redhead chick that was in your commercials.

This.

Just a frosty.

Large Frosty, 1 JBC, 2 chicken nuggets

I'll take those prices, please - with a side of broccoli and cheese baked potato that was since discontinued.

>not specifying the flavor of the frosty

Why are you using a tripcode.

i'd get the chicken breast fillet sandwich and a coffee

Is it a breast or a filet you retard?

>so new you can't remember when they only came in chocolate and not this newfangled vanilla bullshit

nothing. i don't eat fast food because i'm not an american with lack of understanding of good food

man that was back when wendy's burgs were actually good, they had the big bacon classic and you could get a greasy ass TRIPLE that dripped GREASE down your arm as you shovelled it in in your truck b/c you were too ashemed to eat inside, them new burgs they have taste like a hot steaming dog turd, how i yearn for the old timey greaseburgs of yesteryore in the early 2000's augh yeah folks

idk that's what it says on the menu. a normal person would probably assume it's a filleted chicken breast?

Gayness mostly.

Baconator, Spicy chicken sandwich, and whatever type of specialty french fry you got at the moment (baconator fries, ghostpepepr fries, bacon ranch fries etc)

>augh yeah folks

Fatman?

augh yeah king ass ripper
youtube.com/watch?v=zH0pu5lHmlc
jeans up

>round bun
>square meat

Pussy.

>I'd like a double with nothing on it except bacon, ketchup, extra bacon, mayo, and more extra bacon. This is going to be your biggest item some day, it's called the baconator, you'll thank me later.

Remember, this is the past.

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number six with extra dip, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

augh yeah folks nice bowl of gravy augh yeah folks CHARDONNAY ON THE ROCKS augh yeah folks

>go to wendys
>get a baconator
>bun shinier than a polished bald head
>somehow manage to wolf it down despite being 95% grease
>walk outside
>have a heart attack

thanks wendys

She comes with handlebars.

Yeah, can I have a uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just a bun with a chicken patty and some special sauce

two large fries pls

Yea lemme get a junior bacon chi, a small seasoned curlys, 4 nuggets, cherries jubilee, and can I get a half coke half diet coke, cause I'm trying to lose some of the weight.

>Wendy! It's your cousin Marvin. Marvin THOMAS! You know that new sandwich you've been looking for?

this but with a cherry sprite

I try to avoid making purchases of food that's less than 300 calories per dollar.

2 jr bacon cheeseburgers, please.

Shit KG what do you want?

>don't give a fuck
Daves/clasic Double combo - no pickle, no mayo with medium diet coke

>have a sense of shame
Grilled chicken with chili instead of fries and a diet coke

Can I get nothing with a side of zilch? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

TRIPLE BACON CHEESE BURGER
LARGE CHILI
LARGE COKE

Sorry, leftover from an /mlp/ thread.

bacon cheddar melt...

three jr cheeseburgers ketchup only, large fry, large chili for dipping, and a fucking large frosty

>Welcome to Wendy's, what can I get for you today?
Pic related is about 10 years ago user. triple is about 7 bucks now.

kek

Because I can, and it annoys posters like you.

two doublestacks, two jr chicken sandwiches, and a small fry

before you post next time, try killing yourself

Uh could I get a minute?

Just scrape off whatever disgusting crap you have leftover for the day
>yes sir, one chili fry, please pull up to the register

>"Yeah, can I get the fuck out?"
>*Drives to Burger King, the superior burger joint.*

If you go to Wendy's and don't get the 4 for $4 I don't know wtf you're doing with your life. If you have the little frosty keychain you get that too for free.

McDonalds doesn't even compete since they got rid of their 2 for $5 deal which was good when it lasted. Burger King is just garbage trying to get you to eat there giving the same thing as Wendys but throwing in some shit cookie. Taco Bell's value menu is garbage when it actually comes to stuff around a dollar. Del Taco is better than Taco Bell when it comes to value offerings.

I just go to Wendys because the 4 for 4 is good, and they have Coke Freestyle machines.

I love Costco food court but they only have garbage pepsi products in a traditional fountain and it always tastes weird.

Yeah let me get an baconator extra bacon, fries....""""unsalted"""" and a diet cok

how else would we know it was Ruby though?

We wouldnt give a fuck. Same as we dont give a fuck already

fuck fuck fuck, you must be mommy's edgiest little punk rocker.
Ruby fans have to put up with piss babies like you everywhere we go, smhtbh to be honest with you.

Do you take it in the ass

man, fuck, ass.... I can't wait till the little tyke gets to damn and bitch.

Just kidding

So yes?

>2% milk an actual menu item

do americans really buy milk at fast food outlets?

It's those little baby cartons for children, ya dingus

>Taco Bell's value menu is garbage when it actually comes to stuff around a dollar. Del Taco is better than Taco Bell when it comes to value offerings.

Are you high as fuck or do you just have a poor sense of value? Del Taco hardly has any decent "value", their value menu is mostly their base items that happen to be around around a buck or less. They now seem to push large burritos at a price where honestly I'd rather go to qodba

The best reason to go to dell taco is their re-fried beans, green sauce, and chicken products. I don't go to del taco to save money. If I wan't to get full on tacos for less I'd just get a cravings deal from tacobell.

>calling a stranger on the internet a dingus

do americans really do this?

How about you stfu before i ripoff your kike head and stuff your lungs with feces

Can you tell me why my father left to get cigarettes 20 years ago and never came back?

This isn't subway, sir

>Can't afford car at 31
>No friends
>Seeing a drive-thru menu hit me in the nostalgia feels so hard

Ice water

do americans really drink this?

Non american, irrelevant question here, hoping some americans can answer it.
How much does a single cheeseburger cost at:
>Mcdonalds
>Burger king
>white castle &
>wendys
Cheers

Best post I've read all week.

>No pickle
This nigga gets it.

I go there maybe 3 times a year. I always get the Dave's Double with cheese. Nothing else i've had there has ever been good. Last time I was there, I tried the cod sandwich and it was terrible. So I'll just stick with the Dave's Double from now on.

Haha back to the future reference LOL. Haha!

I wish it were still this cheap

I can't imagine living in a world where people actually prefer McD's to Wendy's.

underrated

A large triple combo, and a large spicy chicken combo.

Both with a diet coke.

yo hit me up with the mozzarella chicken sandwich
shit's cash bro

By all means, keep doing it so I can filter your posts out

Haha. Haha!

>GOD DAMMIT CJ IM TRYNA EAT

>annoys me
>when you're now filtered
Post away faggot.

What is this gibberish? Can redditors plz fuck off

Yeah can I get uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

is wendy's chili cheese fries any good? i heard they make the chili from old cut up burgers can former wendy's employee confirm/deny this?

daamn lookin at that picture i miss then 90s wendys. big bun with that cornmeal shit on top, the old thicker fries that didn't have skin on them, and the old recipe for the sweet n sour sauce oh man.

Do you mean /co/?

Yeah I'll take 2 junior cheeseburgers
2 4 piece nuggets with honey mustard sauce
2 Value fries
and a coke

probably in the $1.30 to $1.50 range

"Oh nothing for me, thanks. I'm just picking up some of this garbage for my friend's kids."

"Sir, this isn't garbage, we--"

"Yes, sure, I'm going to get culinary advice from a loser that works at a fast food place."

"Sir, that's incredibly rude. We pride ourselves on our fresh ingredients and our professional staff. Of course no one who works as this sewer would ever be able to verbalize a defense like this, so this is obviously a fantasy exchange."

Nothing right now thanks but please tell me why your intercom is always broken and EVERYTHING smells...no i mean literally EVERYTHING that comes out of your restaurant smells like old grease? Even me! I mean...if i go inside the store i come out smelling like a dirty chicken nugget. Fix your fucking hood.

I'd like a six piece spicy nuggets.

...them frostys is the business though