Halo Top ice cream is the new meme

Halo Top ice cream is the new meme

>280 calories per pint

genius marketing desu
anyone who buys pints of ice cream know what they're getting into

ikr. Who wants to eat mostly air

tfw you have no problem eating only 70g of ice cream at a time

It would be more accurate to say it's mostly water. Using erythritol cuts a huge chunk of the calories, and sugar has basically no volume. The rest of it is reduced fat, using milk instead of mostly cream.

Does using water effect the taste or just make it "air-y"er?

They don't actually use water. Water is not airy.

It is considerably less dense than your average ice cream though. I don't know what you're used to, but if you compare it some fancy shit like Haagen Daaz, which is on average 100g per 125ml, Halo Top is about 60g per 125ml.

But if you're buying stuff like Breyers already, you won't notice much of a difference.

halo is a good meme

have tried literally every flavour ever released, most are shit but the ones that aren't are fantastic

Tried some yesterday. It was pretty decent, and it was a nice treat during my cut while still having a decent amount of protein.

It tastes like ice cream-falvored packed snow. Pretty odd, desu

their chocolate is better than most regular flavors desu
their cookie dough flavor is also pretty good. salted caramel sucks ass though

Is it that good?

I've had the vanilla bean, it's pretty good. Got a strawberry in my freezer as well, but it's all my local store had.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of an old thread where OP ate a pint of ice cream and then at the end he dipped his balls in it? I can't seem to find it anywhere

>$5.60
>Peanut butter cup flavor does not actually have said fucking cups in it

Nah son. Haagen Daaz was on sale for $4 and their rocky road is infinitely better. Even when I'm on a cut I'd prefer rationing a pint of HD or B&Js than eating this excuse for ice cream.

This image annoys me, because it looks like that woman is annoyed she isn't getting attention.
I think I need to stay off /r9k/ for awhile

fucking love this shit, perfect for something sweet while cutting, I really like the lemon cake and strawberry flavor

Have anyone tried the oatmeal cookie?

Nah she's like 'look at that sexy dude doing sciency dude shit he's not even paying any attention to me whatsoever omg I want his dick so bad'.

i dunno. its kinda like froyo, if i wanted a dessert i want a real dessert.

>mfw people need to buy containers containing less mass in order to fool themselves into eating less

I tried Arctic Zero and it fucking sucked. I think I could probably "adjust" and get used to it after a while. It was like they replaced the cream in ice cream with water.

why not just freeze a banana

sarcasm btw

Flavor of it is great but the rolled oats they throw in are so dry. It's like little flecks of paper.
Lemon cake, cookies and cream, & pistachio are their best flavors imo.

It's fucking amazing, but i havent had real ice cream in over a year so i could be wrong

It's a good meme, though I've only had the cookies and cream flavor. Probably the only low calorie ice cream I've tried that doesn't taste like frozen flavored water.

Veeky Forums here, thank fucking god I can eat ice cream again