What is the best way to serve eggs?

what is the best way to serve eggs?
and why is it pic related?

if you don't like that mucus that comes with sunny side up eggs, you are al qaeda

I can never get a good balance of not over cooking the bottom while undercooking the top.

Sometimes I do though and its heavenly.

I fucking hate runny whites.

I like my eggs over easy, but since every fucking place manages to fuck that up, I just lid steam them.

Every restaurant wants to get food in your table as quickly as possible, so most restaurants serve poorly cooked eggs with runny whites
So i started asking for well-cooked eggs
They cook one side, then flip it ans cook the other side

When I'm at home I cook them with care so the whites are coompletely cookes, while also leaving some liquid in the yolk

I also enjoy boiled eggs
I usually use a tool that I dont know the name of, that has some sort of wires to cut the eggs in slices
I use it 2 times to get the eggs in a cubic shape, and then mix it with canned tuna, and black olives that I cut in small pieces with a knife
Put it in some bread and its good tasting and cheap

Even Al-Qaeda likes sunnyside up.

If you cook sunny side up at the right temp and with the right technique, you won't ever have to worry about any uncooked whites.

>Not eating your eggs over easy.

Ishygddt.

Scrambled.

Lazy fucker.

>mucus that comes with sunny side up eggs
I always cover the eggs so that never happens to me

enjoy your snot

Perfect eggs

Eggs are amazing. They are the largest single cell EVER. Eat and enjoy your place in history.

i think maybe a pretty low heat works to help this feel

holy jesus what style of eggs is that user?

Scrambled dry

>dry?
what do you add? sand?

Cook them longer until they are not wet

eggs on a cloud. should have googled

Sounds like you like your eggs over medium.

How does one achieve such beatiful eggs?

I just made eggs sunny side up for the first time in a while today and fuck they came out so good.

>eggs over easy
>break the yolk the last 30 seconds of cooking
>salt and paprika
>put it in a warm pita

my dad used to make me this before school; still eat it weekly

Way overcooked

You are a trash-person. Probably because your father was "Way overcucked".

Yes, use low heat. Plus, if you have very fresh eggs, some part of the albumen/egg white often come out like it is a distinct blob, almost like it is a distinct second, larger yolk around the actual yolk, only made from egg white. It helps to slice that egg white blob open with a knife in a few places.

>It helps to slice that egg white blob open with a knife in a few places.

Whaaaaaa? If it wasn't so late I go try tho right now. I'll try it in the morning. I have a suspicious feeling about this.

I like my eggs sunny side up as well, but i hate the mucusy part so I use a cast iron pan on ~low-medium and let the pan heat up a lot before I put the eggs on...body of the eggs get cooked, the edges get nice and crispy but the yolks stay awesomely runny

I like over easy. Servers often ask me if I mean over medium, which annoys the fuck outta me. If you order sunnyside up it's always overcooked.

Seperate out the yolk, whip the egg whites and put the yolk back on and toast it

It's not really worth the effort unless someone else is doing it

Tilt the pan so you get a little pool of oil on one side, and spoon that oil over the top of the eggs with a metal spoon. This helps cook the top side without having to flip the egg.

Fry the egg until the bottom is done.
Flip it.
Count to five.
Flip it back, then serve.

Am I the only one who heats the pan on high, throws in some butter + my eggs and than I pour in a splash of water and put a lid on.

Crispy from the bottom and with a runny yolk that's not raw.

Separate yolk from white and put yolk to be side. Whisk in a small handful of any salty cheese and some chopped spring onion (scallion to you amerifats). Pour white into frying pan and place yolk on top so it looks like an egg again and fry it how you like your eggs.

Makes a nice fried eggs bros.

>want eggs
>just ran out of butter
>cook eggs anyway
Such a small step to skip, but with such disastrous results. I ate them anyway but holy shit.

Do you not have oil or cooking spray

nah, but I just went shopping and got more butter so I"m ready for eggs.

Also does anyone else put a little bit of hot sauce with their eggs in the pan while they're cooking?

I've tried a little bit of pancake syrup, some hot sauce, some worscheshire, the not nasty part of bacon grease, and some onions before (all separately at different times of course) and they're all delicious. Small amounts of course.

eggs over easy > poached > fried > hard boiled > scrambled > basted > marbled > plain country omelete > soft boiled > sunny side up > eggs over medium > french omelete > baked > raw > boiled in goat urine > eggs over hard

Fried eggs with runny yolks (not to be confused with runny eggs, for that special retard still lurking here)

:)

>hard boiled near the top
>over hard the absolute worst thing

Are you retarded?

>all the uses for hard boiled
>being scared of runny eggs at breakfast time so you have to ruin a nice over easy

try eating a massive load of shit before you ever reply to me again

I like my eggs over medium and you're still an idiot

That's not sunny side up

Honestly I usually just scramble my eggs because I can make more quickly and it goes well on toast

I'm normally not a fan of eggs at all, but I like to explore tastes so I tried making huevos rancheros this morning. Or at least as close to it as my white ass can make in his apartment kitchen.

>1 egg over easy cooked in bacon fat, runny yolk
>Small handful of Italian sausage reheated in the pan with the egg
>Top with mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, couple tablespoons medium salsa, dash of hot sauce
>Realize you ran out of tortillas days ago and eat it without them

Not """"authentic"""" and I probably fucked up the egg, but it tasted okay and I actually managed to eat the whole egg and sort of enjoy it so that's a huge improvement for me.

Over easy or over medium for best taste and texture, sunny side up for aesthetics.
Scrambled plain if you genuinely hate yourself.

Do it at the right temperature and the yolk is untouched.

There's nothing wrong with scrambled plain if the eggs are nice.

I tried this and it works... I had no idea...

I only eat scrambled if I'm putting it in a breakfast sandwich. I hate overcooked eggs but its godly with some bacon, pico, avocado and cheese

Truckers eat runny whites in truck stops all the time. It's like a thing. Some of them even prefer some runny whites.

More like the ultimate reddit meme egg possible.

I'm fuckin proud. Good taste mate. Fuckin good on ya.

This guy gets it.

I agree with you, but if you take the time and make a nice wet to moist french scramble, that's fine in my book.

What kind of eggs are we talking about?

That is definitely alright. But people opting for scrambled with bacon, or god forbid with corn beef hash, hash browns, or breakfast potatoes are crazy.

>el yucateco
Good stuff but I prefer the red.

Omelette with sauted in butter mushrooms and a little cheese, served with toast preferably daves killer bread with a slab of butter itself.

In an omelette

Eggs taste shitty or bland at best on their own

Low heat and patience.

Boiled.