What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>implying missouri is flyover
lol no. branson is the foodie capital of america,

Importing low quality Africans instead of low quality Polish.

Why is the south lumped in with the Midwest but not the Dakotas?

oklahoma

just fucking nuke that shithole

How is florida a flyover state?

have you ever been to Florida? Its more flyover than most states that are literally flown over

Daily reminder Georgia has the busiest airport in the world and is therefore the very opposite of flyover.

Reminder that the real dividing aspect of our country is North/South

>georgia has a busy hub so therefore it isn't the definition of flyover

That's how dumb you sound.

Literally nothing is wrong with the Upper Midwest unless you don't like a little cold

Most billionaires per capita in the state, u mad???

>rich jews who got memed into moving there
>disneyland
And then the rest of the state is the most uneducated hillbilly trash you'll ever meet, zero infrastructure, the human development index of a fucking Antarctica (only as high as it currently is due to aforementioned jews), an abysmal climate, zero "culture" regardless of whatever people like to define culture as and so on

i can snowboard in southern california and drive back home to the beach. or just fly to colorado and go to some ski resort if i really want the 'cold'

Blacks and beaners.

Exactly. It has the least amount of air traffic that flies over it without stopping.

Just because your personal belief in what flyover means is different doesn't mean the actual definition changes.

I live here and we are ranked #2 in the US for tourism. I dont see how thats a flyover state

its the heat/humidity man. it does something to those already small floridian brains. living in connecticut and having a whole bunch of family in florida meant going down there 1-2 times a year during childhood. i might as well have gone to sudan.

The great lakes have beaches too
Note, I certainly wasn't saying the upper midwest is good because of cold, just that the place is good and also kind cold

Well its complicated. Florida locals have the most flyover of flyover cultures, but then there are expensive areas filled with rich elderly northerners and tourists. They manage to coexist

Hourly obsessed coastie thread, neat, it'll get deleted before anyone sees me say
>MUMMY MILKIES :33333

So flyover meaning out of touch with the rest of the world? Yeah I agree with that I live near the ocean and the further inland you go the weirder it gets.

It basically just means not being a hipster

I'm pretty sure that flyover is just a synonym for Midwest.

This thread isn't even tangentially related to cooking and occasionally mentioning a "foodie capitol" doesn't make it so.

>per capita
anti-american faggot

If we're talking strictly cooking and food related, you can go ahead and take South Carolina off the map right the fuck now. Charleston has the best food scene in the entire goddamn country right now.

>this delusion

IL is full of poles.
We used to get a day off from school in remembrance of Casimir Pulaski.

I've never even heard of branson

>Hourly obsessed coastie thread, neat, it'll get deleted before anyone sees me say
>>MUMMY MILKIES :33333
>Flies actually think they're that important
Cute

Remove Louisiana from your image OP.

Only a few Southern rednecks actually believe this.

The real divide is between the educated/non-educated, the flyovers/non-flyovers, the trump voters/the non-trump voters, etc...

The only odd thing about the OP map is that it leaves out everything between the mid-West and the West Coast, per , and my only defense is that pretty much nobody actually lives in those states, so they are wildcards/who gives a fuck.

You can always cherry pick things from (almost) any one of those states, but on whole I wouldn't relocate to any of them if I were guaranteed to be set for life.

Flyovers a shit.

That more than makes up for the shit educational system and rampant method addiction!

and be surrounded by mexicans the whole time

california is a fucking shithole

>be californian
>have the highest income tax rate in order to pay for the millions of illegals polluting your society

t. never actually been to california

>polluting
That's a funny way to say "improving"

Lmfao

you say "mexicans" like it's a bad thing

I grew up in california than moved to the midwest for a time

I then lived in mexico city for a while and I had this weird sense of being "finally home" (I am not mexican or even hispanic)

I then realized that I belonged back in california, which is where I returned

holy shit you're gay lol

>CALIFORNIA IS SUCH A SHITHOLE!
>COME TO FLYOVER CORNFIELDS, USA TO SEE WHAT A REAL PARADISE LOOKS LIKE!

>shows a picture of fashion island
>all of southern california is like newport beach

nigger please

>FUCKING COMMIEFORNIANS ARE EATING AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?
>THE FAMILY SQUIRREL IS PROVIDING ALL THE NOURISHMENT MY FAMILY NEEDS IN THESE SUB-ZERO TEMPERATURES IN HICKSVILLE, FLYOVER LAND!

>"all of california is full of mexicans and is a shithole!"
>gets proven wrong
>"n-nigger please!"

nigger please

meant for